Red alert!!! Red alert!!!! Rapture day anyday now!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
BELIEVERS=WE ARE THE "RAPTURE" GENERATION THE GENERATION THAT WILL NEVER DIE!!!==Mat 24:32 "Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near.

Mat 24:33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door.

Mat 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
THE SIGNS OF THE END DAYS JESUS NAMED TO LOOK FOR ARE ALL HERE TODAY!!! ARE YOU READY???

BELIEVERS=WE ARE THE "RAPTURE" GENERATION THE GENERATION THAT WILL NEVER DIE!!!==Mat 24:32 "Now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near.

Mat 24:33 In the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door.

Mat 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
THE SIGNS OF THE END DAYS JESUS NAMED TO LOOK FOR ARE ALL HERE TODAY!!! ARE YOU READY???

You may not know this but you started this exact same thread several times already and you were soundly refuted and ridiculed for being extremely full of crap by just about everyone here.

You should probably find another hobby. you are a terrible actor.

Last edited:

Either you're really bad at satire or you're a Jehovah's Witness....... Of course the two aren't mutually exclusive..... :cool:

Last edited:
believers=we are the "rapture" generation the generation that will never die!!!==mat 24:32 "now learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branches bud and its leaves begin to sprout, you know that summer is near.

Mat 24:33 in the same way, when you see all these things, you can know his return is very near, right at the door.

Mat 24:34 i tell you the truth, this generation will not pass from the scene until all these things take place.
The signs of the end days jesus named to look for are all here today!!! Are you ready???

you may not know this but you started this exact same thread several times already and you were soundly refuted and ridiculed for being extremely full of crap by just about everyone here.

You should probably find another hobby. You are a terrible actor.

yes!!! Those that allow satan to blind them are often hard of hearing and lack wisdom and understanding!!! And you??

THINK!!! DARE YOU ANSWER THIS QUESTION??? After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

I think he's an anti-Christian zealot doing everything he can to discredit the religion.

The only thing I would fault him for is whom he listens to.

I don't endorse Jack Van Impe. Years and years ago someone sent me his teaching tapes and I listened to them but I kept hearing recycled material and not really understanding whatever he said because I'm not sure Jack Van Impe really understood what he said. This person didn't listen and kept sending me his tapes after I sent them back so I decided to throw them out.

If I listen to Bible teaching, the teacher has to be intelligent or I'm listening to correct a false teacher. I'm at the stage of my life where I want to teach from the Bible because that is what a good teacher will do because he is mature. These TV evangelists are for the non mature unless maybe they are teaching the Bible verse by verse or in depth.

The fact that they are for the non-mature audience and teaching with milk (non mature means) means that those who teach rapture aren't necessarily on a diet of mature teaching.

I've never fully understood the obsession with the End of the World. Seems like an odd thing to hope for.

Then I started to think about how miserable life was 2,000 years ago, 1,000 years ago, even 300 years ago. Life is still pretty miserable in much of the world.

When life is pretty miserable and there is not much hope for this changing anytime ever, the idea of another life, an "Afterlife", where everything is beautiful and you get all you desire, would be a pretty attractive idea.

I've never fully understood the obsession with the End of the World. Seems like an odd thing to hope for.

Then I started to think about how miserable life was 2,000 years ago, 1,000 years ago, even 300 years ago. Life is still pretty miserable in much of the world.

When life is pretty miserable and there is not much hope for this changing anytime ever, the idea of another life, an "Afterlife", where everything is beautiful and you get all you desire, would be a pretty attractive idea.[/=================HOW SILLY!!! WHO WOULD NOT RATHER LIVE ON THE RENEWED TO PERFECTION EARTH IN A NEW IMORTAL BODY WITH GLORY AND JOY FAR FAR BEYONG WHAT YOU CAN THINK OF, BILLIONS,TRILLLIONS OF WORLDS IN THE UNIVERSE WE BELIEVERS CAN VISIT,USING THIS EARTH AS OUR HOMEBASE!!!

=================HOW SILLY!!! WHO WOULD NOT RATHER LIVE ON THE RENEWED TO PERFECTION EARTH IN A NEW IMORTAL BODY WITH GLORY AND JOY FAR FAR BEYONG WHAT YOU CAN THINK OF, BILLIONS,TRILLLIONS OF WORLDS IN THE UNIVERSE WE BELIEVERS CAN VISIT,USING THIS EARTH AS OUR HOMEBASE!!!

My life is pretty good. I like it. I don't need nor want another one.

=================how silly!!! Who would not rather live on the renewed to perfection earth in a new imortal body with glory and joy far far beyong what you can think of, billions,trilllions of worlds in the universe we believers can visit,using this earth as our homebase!!!

my life is pretty good. I like it. I don't need nor want another one.

you need to wise up fast!!!! God's word says it is appointed to man once to die then comes the final judgment!!!

YOU GOT LEFT BEHIND THE LAST TIME

AND YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND AGAIN....

SUCKS TO BE YOU.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol:

Yes I agree with you. We are close to reaching critical mass
and realizing we need to forgive our differences, seek mutual corrections
and sustainable solutions we all agree on, and work together instead of divide and fight.

I agree we are getting very close to this global realization.
Exciting time isn't it? I hate the turmoil and distress in the meantime.
That part I do regret and pray for strength and comfort, grace and peace, and divine wisdom and healing
to visit upon everyone, enter into our hearts minds souls and relations, uplift us to our highest ideals and full potential, and unite us in greater understanding of truth.

Trolls.jpg

you need to wise up fast!!!! God's word says it is appointed to man once to die then comes the final judgment!!!

People told me the same thing in High School. Rapture was right around the corner and we needed to get with the program fast!! That was in 1993.

Then in 1998 someone stopped me in the hall in college and told me that the End of Days was at hand and I better confess quick cause Jesus was right around the corner.

Years later, in 2006, my co-worker told me that the End was near and if I didn't accept Jesus I would go to Hell.

In 2010 I was told that some guy was going to be in New York proclaiming the Rapture would come. He tried again a few months later but was still wrong.

Now in 2014 I am told again the Apocolypse is upon us. Hmmm....

you are far too young to be this unstable.

faith is a good thing.

obsession and irrationality.… bad.

People told me the same thing in High School. Rapture was right around the corner and we needed to get with the program fast!! That was in 1993.

Then in 1998 someone stopped me in the hall in college and told me that the End of Days was at hand and I better confess quick cause Jesus was right around the corner.

Years later, in 2006, my co-worker told me that the End was near and if I didn't accept Jesus I would go to Hell.

In 2010 I was told that some guy was going to be in New York proclaiming the Rapture would come. He tried again a few months later but was still wrong.

Now in 2014 I am told again the Apocolypse is upon us. Hmmm....

so you have had many warnings NOW YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!!!

GREAT ===http://www.pawcreek.org/open-bible-dialog/those-that-hate-the-rapture-also-reject-many-other-beautiful-prophecies

Forum List

Back