Religion/ A crutch created by man

WHAT is another thing I've never done? And what am I wrong about?

Loon. Go back to school. Grunting incomplete sentences and making un-grammatical, subject-less gruntings is not communication. It's just jabber.

Loon. Go back to school. Grunting incomplete sentences and making un-grammatical, subject-less gruntings is not communication. It's just jabber.

I think "sitting on someone's face" is what DAWS is referring to. Citing what you are wrong about would take more time than it is worth and it wouldn't make you any better informed.

I don't want to sound hateful although it is the lies of Christianity that I find one of the vile evils of our society.

Ya..Ya... I call you stupid and everything but I don't hate you. I do hate whoever filled your brain with such nonsense.

You make me imagine someone that got bad information on what to bring on a vacation to a beautiful tropical destination and you are wearing a ski parka, goggles and snowshoes. Rather than admit you are not prepared for reality you continue to don the snow gear as if there is nothing wrong with your judgement or pride.

I think "sitting on someone's face" is what DAWS is referring to. Citing what you are wrong about would take more time than it is worth and it wouldn't make you any better informed.

I don't want to sound hateful although it is the lies of Christianity that I find one of the vile evils of our society.

Ya..Ya... I call you stupid and everything but I don't hate you. I do hate whoever filled your brain with such nonsense.

You make me imagine someone that got bad information on what to bring on a vacation to a beautiful tropical destination and you are wearing a ski parka, goggles and snowshoes. Rather than admit you are not prepared for reality you continue to don the snow gear as if there is nothing wrong with your judgement or pride.
bravo.
I could have written it in script form:
KG" You wouldn't know an operative word if it sat on your face."
DAWS101" (INFERRING SHE HAD NEVER SAT ON ANY ONES FACE OR HAS ANY IDEA OF HIS EDUCATIONAL BACK GROUND..REPLY'S) " another thing you've never done ,making you wrong on both counts! "

No, it still doesn't make sense.

The copyeditor/English tutor says delete that stupid sentence. It's nonsense.

Forum List

Back