Religion should be private

benice.jpg

So where is the secular motives or encouragement to be nice?
You can't just say be nice and expect them to actually be nice with no reason for doing so.

Arizona Willie and TyroneSlothrop confuse, perhaps deliberately, religious value with organized religion.

The anti-Godists will be crushed if ever they try to take away religious freedom.

---
We have freedom to be stupid as well as smart, unless that freedom endangers society.
1st Amendment protects freedom of belief expression, so i agree with you.

Your religion (if any) should be as private as your genitals.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)
Never seen it but looked it up to see what Fahrenheit 451 was. They don't figure burn the books, they already dumbed down the populous now it is just a matter of some more alterations on actual history. A lot that has already been accomplished in many societies (countries).

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the [sic] humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from [sic] pistol - and you'll be shooted [sic] by cannon from [ths] future...

Maybe you should study English in the future.

Can you do any better writing 2 sentences in Russian?
Do you even know how to write in Russian like he does with English?
One word was wrong and you criticize?
He got his point across very well, yet you ignored it.

hey Kimbo keep personal Religion out of Govt...

Keep government out of religion. That's the problem we have today.
Hint: we don't have an established church. Private groups, religious and not, have every right to lobby government. Religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making.

I never said a word about an "established church". Go lecture someone who gives a damn about your leftist propaganda.
I am not a leftist. If I were, I would be not saying that "religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making." Please work on your English. Rodishi is still having trouble with that.

Whatever. Our government at the Federal and State levels in some places in my country are too big and oppressive. Government has no place ordering people where they can and can't place bibles, decorations, or speak. That's called tyranny. This atheist group "freedom from religion" is what I'm talking about. They need to be bankrupted and put out of business.

10 commandments statue not moved from Sandpoint park

Last edited:
hey Kimbo keep personal Religion out of Govt...

Hint: we don't have an established church. Private groups, religious and not, have every right to lobby government. Religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making.

I never said a word about an "established church". Go lecture someone who gives a damn about your leftist propaganda.
I am not a leftist. If I were, I would be not saying that "religious values have every right as secular values for voting and policy making." Please work on your English. Rodishi is still having trouble with that.

Whatever. Our government at the Federal and State levels in some places in my country are too big and oppressive. Government has no place ordering people where they can and can't place bibles, decorations, or speak. That's called tyranny.
I agree with most of what you say; but 'whatever' is not an excuse for not learning how to use the language correctly. Our form of government separates church and state.

Whatever. Our government at the Federal and State levels in some places in my country are too big and oppressive. Government has no place ordering people where they can and can't place bibles, decorations, or speak. That's called tyranny.
I agree with most of what you say; but 'whatever' is not an excuse for not learning how to use the language correctly. Our form of government separates church and state.
I agree. Keep the government out of religion. That's what that first amendment means. Too many assholes like "freedom from religion" going around threatening to sue people to remove religious monuments.

Anyone who exposes either their genitals or their religion in public should be arrested and given a 2 year minimum prison sentence.

Discuss.

Yeah. Christianity is religion, based on book named Bible. Anyone, who reads the book, exposes his love to Christianity. Let's start Fahrenheit 451 :)
Never seen it but looked it up to see what Fahrenheit 451 was. They don't figure burn the books, they already dumbed down the populous now it is just a matter of some more alterations on actual history. A lot that has already been accomplished in many societies (countries).

Maybe, alteration of history is one of hardest sins for the [sic] humankind. Every alteration usually produces a lot of problems. Shoot the past from [sic] pistol - and you'll be shooted [sic] by cannon from [ths] future...

Can you do any better writing 2 sentences in Russian?.....

Until I can, I won't post on any Russian-language sites.

Discuss.

I'm learning it with your little help, thanks! :)

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1
I don't loose my right to exercise my religion freely because you are an ignorant bigot.

The anti religion people never get anywhere. Look at what happened when they tried to kill Daniel and his friends. Or queen Ester.
There will no oppression of the religionists in this country.

Keep telling yourself that

I agree. Keep the government out of religion. That's what that first amendment means. Too many assholes like "freedom from religion" going around threatening to sue people to remove religious monuments.
It means to keep organized religion out of government.

Discuss.

I'm learning it with your little help, thanks! :)

You're welcome. Keep up the effort!

========
But we also have to keep religion out of government.

Unless you want to be forced to become a Muslim.

You do know the fastest growing religion in America is Islam, don't you?
Have you seen how they are behaving as the emigrate into European countries?

Immediately DEMANDING Sharia Law and assaulting women on the street who are not dressed according to THEIR religion. And they are just getting started.

You < think> that YOUR brand of Christianity would be in charge but you may well be in for a big fuckin' suprise.

W
Wrong. Read it again.

Discuss.

Well, you first must have some law that the religious folks are breaking before you can legally even charge them with anything. Just because you don't approve doesn't cut it.
========

Exposing their religion in public would be just as illegal as exposing their genitals.

My concept calls for a law against exposing your religion in public that's how they would get a 2 year minimum sentence without possibility of parole.

And that could withstand that little "free exercise clause" in the first amendment how? Wouldn't just going to a house of worship be a violation?

========
But we also have to keep religion out of government.

Unless you want to be forced to become a Muslim.

You do know the fastest growing religion in America is Islam, don't you?
Have you seen how they are behaving as the emigrate into European countries?

Immediately DEMANDING Sharia Law and assaulting women on the street who are not dressed according to THEIR religion. And they are just getting started.

You < think> that YOUR brand of Christianity would be in charge but you may well be in for a big fuckin' suprise.
There has never been a problem with religion in government in this country. The first amendment specifically states government cannot establish a state religion. Period. Nothing prevents citizens from practicing their religion. It's gotten so oppressive that citizens are being forced to remove manger scenes at Christmas time.

The founders designed our government to have religious people involved. They expected it. They expected one sect to be kept in check by other sects and special interest groups.

Be nice if people read the federalist papers

Discuss.

Well unless you are an EVANGELIST and your religion commands you to go out and tell the world about Salvation!!!!

Discuss.
I agree. All members of the atheist religion should be arrested for pushing their beliefs upon others.
That group "freedom from religion" are a bunch of bullying bastards. That's the bunch I'd like to get rid of. They're entitled to their beliefs, but they see something they don't like and think they have the right to remove it regardless of what the citizens want.

W
Wrong. Read it again.
You don't get it. No established church means no organized religion in government. And the citizens, except through the Amendment process, do not democratically determine what the Constitution means.

Forum List

Back