Religious conservatives will never abandon Trump

Why do I think that if someone said to you, "I don't despise black people. Most of my best friends are black", you'd be the first one to be outraged?

Depends on if it’s true or not. Mines easy since Christians make up the majority of Americans.

U.S.-pie-2.jpg

Bullshit. Depends on whether or not it serves your narrative.

Nah, that’s you projecting again. Most people we all encounter day to day are Christians, that’s a simple fact.

Must make your skin crawl.

Nope, not even a little bit. You should really stop projecting your feelings about non Christians on to others. I'm much like the Constitution, all religions are equal in my eyes.
Christianity is not an religion... dumbass

Again, look up any post by JoeB, I just responded to one 5 minutes ago.

He said threads started by, not posts... Sorry you don't get simple instructions.

The Democrats aren’t even close to being a democratic organization. The deck is stacked with superdelegates. Watch how they control their own party members and imagine what they do with control of the government.

The Superdelegate rule was put in there so they didn't have a repeat of what happened in 1972, where they nominated a nut and lost 49 states. After the Trump Debacle plays out, the GOP will do the same.

woildnt you like that...both parties ruled by a self perpetuating cadre of politicians and interest groups.
Once again you speak of people too stupid to make decisions without a ruling elite. Two posts in a row.

Nope, not even a little bit. You should really stop projecting your feelings about non Christians on to others. I'm much like the Constitution, all religions are equal in my eyes.

You hate Christianity above any other religion. And you lie about it. That’s the mark of a coward.

No, actually I do not. I view all three abrahamic religions as superstitious nonsense, but I can recognize that some people need and are made better by their faith. I find great value in many of the bible's, Quran's and the Torah's writings, passages and allegories, but no more or less than Greek myths or Aesop's fables.

Except that no matter how hard I search I won’t find you correcting anyone’s reading of Aesop’s Fables. You’ve been exposed for what you are. Wriggling only makes you look more repulsive.

Did you get any responses at all when you searched Aesop’s Fables? Did you find someone had made an (incorrect and) absolute statement about one?

Of course not. Any fool knows you spend your time on Christianity and not Aesop. Pitiful attempt at cover.

Nah, that’s you projecting again. Most people we all encounter day to day are Christians, that’s a simple fact.

You hate Christianity above any other religion. And you lie about it. That’s the mark of a coward.

No, actually I do not. I view all three abrahamic religions as superstitious nonsense, but I can recognize that some people need and are made better by their faith. I find great value in many of the bible's, Quran's and the Torah's writings, passages and allegories, but no more or less than Greek myths or Aesop's fables.

You are a Pharisee. And you think you are versed into other religions. But all you do is try to twist their books without the insight to understand them. Always your own Phariseeism gets in the way. Projection.
never seen you quote the Nicene Creed or Athanasean Creed even once. And that’s because they serve their purpose in separating Christianity from outsiders obsessed with destroying it.
Because you misunderstand it, in your pharisetical/Puritan atheism, Christianaity will always be to you a set of rules to be twisted. And your ego and narcissism tells you that you are the judge to teach a religion you don’t even grasp.
Why don’t you give decent people a break?

woildnt you like that...both parties ruled by a self perpetuating cadre of politicians and interest groups.
Once again you speak of people too stupid to make decisions without a ruling elite. Two posts in a row.

Here's the thing... too many variables in primary elections, aren't there? Your argument for Democracy would be fine if we had a primary election, for the whole country, on the same day, and the winner is the winner.

But that's not how the primaries work. You have a lot of candidates going into Iowa, with only a couple by the end of the process, and less than half the voters participate in primaries at all.

At some point, you have to have people come in and say, "The voters got this wrong, we are going to get creamed in November if we go with this guy."

Trump is an example of the primary voters getting it wrong, but all the people who know better letting it happen.

Except that no matter how hard I search I won’t find you correcting anyone’s reading of Aesop’s Fables. You’ve been exposed for what you are. Wriggling only makes you look more repulsive.

Did you get any responses at all when you searched Aesop’s Fables? Did you find someone had made an (incorrect and) absolute statement about one?

Of course not. Any fool knows you spend your time on Christianity and not Aesop. Pitiful attempt at cover.

How many times in a day are you asked "what is wrong with you?"?

Depends on if it’s true or not. Mines easy since Christians make up the majority of Americans.

U.S.-pie-2.jpg

Huh?

You are a Pharisee. And you think you are versed into other religions. But all you do is try to twist their books without the insight to understand them. Always your own Phariseeism gets in the way. Projection.
never seen you quote the Nicene Creed or Athanasean Creed even once. And that’s because they serve their purpose in separating Christianity from outsiders obsessed with destroying it.
Because you misunderstand it, in your pharisetical/Puritan atheism, Christianaity will always be to you a set of rules to be twisted. And your ego and narcissism tells you that you are the judge to teach a religion you don’t even grasp.
Why don’t you give decent people a break?

Uh huh, yup that's it. You nailed it. You can go back to all the voices in your head now. Do us all a favor and just listen to the voices, don't take direction from them, okay?

Here's the thing... too many variables in primary elections, aren't there? Your argument for Democracy would be fine if we had a primary election, for the whole country, on the same day, and the winner is the winner.

But that's not how the primaries work. You have a lot of candidates going into Iowa, with only a couple by the end of the process, and less than half the voters participate in primaries at all.

At some point, you have to have people come in and say, "The voters got this wrong, we are going to get creamed in November if we go with this guy."

Trump is an example of the primary voters getting it wrong, but all the people who know better letting it happen.

“The voters got this wrong”? How many times and ways are you going to say this?
We need “people to come in” and correct voters?

Ok we get what you are. You should quit now.

And you do more than all my hundreds of posts warning people that what they really face is people like you who want to rule them as serfs...and Donald Trump stands in the way.

Huh?
Religion is man-made, Christianity is a faith not a religion....

You're not Christian? I already told you what my religion is, it's irony. It'll never let you down.

No your religion is not irony. If it were you would have more interesting posts.
You don’t belong here.

I'm sorry, crazy person, but where is the here I don't belong?

You don’t belong in a place where the majority culture something you despise and want to break.

Okay...I don’t belong in Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Korea or Russia...just off the top of my head.

None of them will have your kind. And you wouldn’t survive there. The people you despise most, western Christians, are the only ones who will put up with you. For a time.
My goodness....a threat.

Rustic I think we understand Rustic's false distinction just fine. I mean, I can see how established Religion could be thought separate from Christianity. How's that, though? You know Muslims took Christian Lands because they're Christian lands from 700 ad to 1500 ad and back at them. We took lands from the Indians that were "heathens" and no other reasoning was required. This is the Reconquista or the fall of the Byzanthines or the Crusades. We slaved Africans always in the name of religion and then looked back at it later without even mentioning this. They referred to them jokingly "Ethiopians" the ancient orthodox Kingdom, only existand one in Africa, or maybe the Coptic Pope in Egypt. Well aren't the first Apostles 'built a Church' already in the Bible and met 'churches' in the letters of Paul. They mistakenly called Muslims Mohammadens would correspond to a God-Like savior, and the new term is because distinctly the "last prophet" just hears from God. Christianity without Religion is a basic concept you're saying I guess like people faithfully believe cars will start, or that my faith in the stock market, I mean people don't think of that philosophical faith as separate from Religion very often because it has such a developed concept. Name any religion of historical importance in Europe without the Chalcedonic creed, or the Nicene creed, they're all recognizing their historical development and casting off non-European theology like the one in Egypt or Ethiopia in 500 ad, Eastern Christianities too. There's no religion existing in the United States that makes this important any more, or they reject the Trinity and things like that. Just picking up on a belief with no scholarly association or help is difficult anyway. Well what, do you even trust , who translated your Bible and from what, they probably Are in an association, like the New International association, know what I mean?

Last edited:

Huh?

Well golly, thanks for that distinction in search of a difference. :rolleyes:

“The voters got this wrong”? How many times and ways are you going to say this?
We need “people to come in” and correct voters?

Ok we get what you are. You should quit now.

And you do more than all my hundreds of posts warning people that what they really face is people like you who want to rule them as serfs...and Donald Trump stands in the way.

Do you understand the point of a primary election, at all? It doesn't appear that you do.

Rustic I think we understand Rustic's false distinction just fine. I mean, I can see how established Religion could be thought separate from Christianity. How's that, though? You know Muslims took Christian Lands because they're Christian lands from 700 ad to 1500 ad and back at them. We took lands from the Indians that were "heathens" and no other reasoning was required. This is the Reconquista or the fall of the Byzanthines or the Crusades. We slaved Africans always in the name of religion and then looked back at it later without even mentioning this. They referred to them jokingly "Ethiopians" the ancient orthodox Kingdom, only existand one in Africa, or maybe the Coptic Pope in Egypt. Well aren't the first Apostles 'built a Church' already in the Bible and met 'churches' in the letters of Paul. They mistakenly called Muslims Mohammadens would correspond to a God-Like savior, and the new term is because distinctly the "last prophet" just hears from God.
Lol
Christianity is a faith certainly not an religion, Religion is man-made and a generic term... anyone could be religious at anything.
You do realize that blacks sold other blacks in Africa? And original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians, my ancestors.
And the Catholic Church in no way represents Christians, it represents Catholics and the Catholic Church only.
Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known, Millions of Muslims embrace it...
All you need to know about Muslims and their cult is this...
20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

Huh?

Lol
Religion is man-made, anybody can be a religious at anything... You do realize it’s a generic term

Huh?

Lol
Religion is man-made, anybody can be a religious at anything... You do realize it’s a generic term
So is "faith".

Huh?

Lol
So is "faith".
Lol
Faith is not man-made... It’s the opposite

Lol
So is "faith".
Lol
They are both man made.

Lol
So is "faith".
Lol
They are both man made.
Na, not really

Forum List

Back