Religious conservatives will never abandon Trump

6 And they went through the region of Phrygia and Galatia, having been forbidden by the Holy Spirit to speak the word in Asia Minor. 7 And when they had come up to Mysia, they attempted to go into Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus did not allow them. 8 So, passing by Mysia, they went down to Troas. 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night: a man of Macedonia was standing there, urging him and saying, “Come over to Macedonia and help us.” 10 And when Paula]' had seen the vision, immediately we sought to go on into Macedonia, concluding that God had called us to preach the gospel to them.

So clearly unlike Catholics, God does exactly choose his followers! So God does make a religion of careful importance!
I added the word "Minor" to "Asia Minor" for clarity, thus, causing all the curses of those who write in the Book.

Rustic I think we understand Rustic's false distinction just fine. I mean, I can see how established Religion could be thought separate from Christianity. How's that, though? You know Muslims took Christian Lands because they're Christian lands from 700 ad to 1500 ad and back at them. We took lands from the Indians that were "heathens" and no other reasoning was required. This is the Reconquista or the fall of the Byzanthines or the Crusades. We slaved Africans always in the name of religion and then looked back at it later without even mentioning this. They referred to them jokingly "Ethiopians" the ancient orthodox Kingdom, only existand one in Africa, or maybe the Coptic Pope in Egypt. Well aren't the first Apostles 'built a Church' already in the Bible and met 'churches' in the letters of Paul. They mistakenly called Muslims Mohammadens would correspond to a God-Like savior, and the new term is because distinctly the "last prophet" just hears from God.
Lol
Christianity is a faith certainly not an religion, Religion is man-made and a generic term... anyone could be religious at anything.
You do realize that blacks sold other blacks in Africa? And original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians, my ancestors.
And the Catholic Church in no way represents Christians, it represents Catholics and the Catholic Church only.
Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known, Millions of Muslims embrace it...
All you need to know about Muslims and their cult is this...
20 Commandments of Mohammad the founder of Islam
1. Thou shall Rape, Marry, and Divorce Pre-pubescent Girls. Koran 65:4
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
3. Thou shall Beat Sex Slaves, Work Slaves, and Wives. Koran 4:34
4. Thou shall have 4 Muslim male witnesses to prove rape. Koran 24:13
5. Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Mohammed. Koran 33:57
6. Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
8. Thou shall Kill anyone who leaves Islam. Koran 2:217, 4:89
9. Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 47:4
10. Thou shall Kill AND be Killed for Islamic Allah. Koran 9:5
11. Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8:12, 8:60
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
13. Thou shall Lie to Strengthen Islam. Koran 3:28, 16:106
14. Thou shall Fight non-Muslim even if you don't want to. Koran 2:216
15. Thou shall not take non-Muslims as friends. Koran 5:51
16. Thou shall Call non-Muslims Pigs and Apes. Koran 5:60, 7:166, 16:106
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6
18. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as sworn enemies. Koran 4:101
19. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims for not converting to Islam. Koran 9:29
20. Thou shall Extort non-Muslims to keep Islam strong. Koran 9:29.

How be you do a similar list for the Bible. You know - where people are killed because they refuse to have sex with their brother's widow, or the daughters who had sex with their father in the hopes of becoming pregnant, or God visits all sorts of cruelties on Job because he could. You could have fun with it.

Rustic I think we understand Rustic's false distinction just fine. I mean, I can see how established Religion could be thought separate from Christianity. How's that, though? You know Muslims took Christian Lands because they're Christian lands from 700 ad to 1500 ad and back at them. We took lands from the Indians that were "heathens" and no other reasoning was required. This is the Reconquista or the fall of the Byzanthines or the Crusades. We slaved Africans always in the name of religion and then looked back at it later without even mentioning this. They referred to them jokingly "Ethiopians" the ancient orthodox Kingdom, only existand one in Africa, or maybe the Coptic Pope in Egypt. Well aren't the first Apostles 'built a Church' already in the Bible and met 'churches' in the letters of Paul. They mistakenly called Muslims Mohammadens would correspond to a God-Like savior, and the new term is because distinctly the "last prophet" just hears from God.
Lol
Christianity is a faith certainly not an religion, Religion is man-made and a generic term... anyone could be religious at anything.
You do realize that blacks sold other blacks in Africa? And original slaveowners on this continent were American Indians, my ancestors.
And the Catholic Church in no way represents Christians, it represents Catholics and the Catholic Church only.
Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known, Millions of Muslims embrace it...
All you need to know about Muslims and their cult is this...
2. Thou shall have Sex Slaves and Work Slaves. Koran 4:3, 4:24, 5:89, 33:50, 58:3, 70:30
7. Thou shall Kill non-Muslims to guarantee receiving 72 virgins in heaven. Koran 9:111
12. Thou shall Steal and Rob from non-Muslims. Koran Chapter 8 (Booty/Spoils of War)
17. Thou shall Treat non-Muslims as the vilest creatures deserving no mercy. Koran 98:6

How be you do a similar list for the Bible. You know - where people are killed because they refuse to have sex with their brother's widow, or the daughters who had sex with their father in the hopes of becoming pregnant, or God visits all sorts of cruelties on Job because he could. You could have fun with it.
Lol
First of all Islam is man-made.
And Mohammed is their God...
upload_2019-3-9_9-2-59.jpeg

And his views are summed up by this...

Christianity is not a religion, it is a faith...
Show Us any faults of Jesus....

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-9_9-1-5.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-9_9-1-5.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 14
“The voters got this wrong”? How many times and ways are you going to say this?
We need “people to come in” and correct voters?

Ok we get what you are. You should quit now.

And you do more than all my hundreds of posts warning people that what they really face is people like you who want to rule them as serfs...and Donald Trump stands in the way.

Um, guy, Trump lost by 3 million votes... the people said "No'.

But we weren't talking about an election, we are talking about how a party picks a candidate...

The primary system is flawed. The Democrats have a backup plan to fix a major mistake, not that they've ever had to, since they've nominated the person their voters picked every year since 1972.

I can’t wait until you and all the other scum are sliced up into many tiny pieces during the civil war that is coming up in 2020.

You may think you are safe treating Christians like shit despite all the charities only existing because of Christians, but that is why people like me exist. To do what Christians are too nice to do.

Christians are too nice to sit in their mothers basement and make empty threats?
You are going to be surprised in a year when the civil war happens and Antifa is shitting their pants just because of me.
Let's get back to you in a year, ok? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
You won’t be on this forum in a year.

You will be too busy fleeing the country to some other country that is about to start up a civil war.
My goodness....our little white boy is making threats on line. How cute is that? :abgg2q.jpg:

He has got to be one of the dumbest people on this board! and have you noticed that in almost every thread, even when someone is presenting facts, like someone did here with actual quotes from the bible, his reaction is always "funny?" He thinks pretty much everything is funny except if it's full of hate for what he hates. Oh, and I fully expect him to click onto funny on this post too.

They are embracing the Party of racism and misogyny, which promotes anti-family policies, and the transfer of wealth to the 1% at the expense of the poor and the middle class. A party which increases poverty, and which promotes policies making it impossible for workers to care for their family without government support. I'm sure that Jesus, who said it is more difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, who said that the love of money was the root of all evil, and who said that poor shall inherit the earth, would vote for the party of hate, repression and greed - NOT!

So they should support a party that shits on their religious beliefs, forces them to not just tolerate, but accept lifestyles they do not approve of, and enforces an open hositlity to their religion in schools and the public square?

And can it with the ist/ic/ism bullshit. You are just as bigoted as the most virulent KKK asshole, but because you are bigoted against "approved" groups, you think you get a pass.

As long as Democrats are the party of "BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT" they will not have the support of the most Religious people in this country.

They also lose people like me, who while not religious, don't have the deep hatred of the religious you have.

You have it backwards. The EVANGELICALS are the ones who shit on the beliefs of others, who denigrate other Christians who don't believe as they do, and who reserve the right to deny service to those they deem unworthy. They ignore Jesus commandment to "Love one another as I have loved you", and his instruction "Judge not lest you be judged" and have determined in their own minds that some sins are worse than others. They have no prohibition on serving second marriages or adulterers, but they draw the line at homosexuals. It makes no theological sense whatsoever. Adultery is prohibited in the 10 Commandments and was punishable by stoning to death in Biblical times. But homosexuality was neither. The obvious logical conclusion is that evangelicals are hiding behind religion to discriminate against gays, just as they hide behind "private religious schools" to ensure their children aren't forced to mix with non-white children at school.

Evangelicals are using "religious freedom" to discriminate against gays and non-whites, and because the Republican agenda lets them control the sexual behaviour of women. That's while they will continue to support Republicans. Racism, misogyny and homophobia. It has nothing to do with religion.

If you actually read some of the cases involving bakers, most of them also don't do halloween cakes, or other things that go against their morals. And it is only recently that they have been forced to do so, because of the SSM thing. You can't bitch about it being the issue when it is what is creating the issue in the first place.

You just can't tolerate others who believe differently than you, and you need to use government force to get your way, like the mewling little coward-twat you are.

You don't get to decide how they follow their religion, and government doesn't either until there there is some compelling, overriding interest.

Human sacrifice would be that, having to go to another baker is not.

Bullshit. If the baker is refusing to bake Halloween cakes, one presumes they wouldn't bake ANY Halloween cakes. The baker is baking wedding cakes for some people and not for others that he deems to be sinners. But he doesn't exclude other sinners either - like adulterers. So if some sinners are OK, why not others? You see how this isn't about religion at all.

Evangelicals are really, really quick to claim that THEIR rights are violated, when in fact it is the evangelicals who are the ones who are violating the rights of others. It is positively amazing how many of the basic tenets of the Christian faith that evangelicals are prepared to violate in order to assert their Constitutional right to hate gays.

Read the case. He doesn't. This is all about religion, but more importantly it's about horrible people like you who need to force others to be like you, think like you, and act like you OR ELSE.

Where in the Constitution does it say a person has a right to a specific cake from a specific baker?

The part where it says ". . . .all men are created equal, with certain inalienable rights". If you believe in the Bible, you
They are embracing the Party of racism and misogyny, which promotes anti-family policies, and the transfer of wealth to the 1% at the expense of the poor and the middle class. A party which increases poverty, and which promotes policies making it impossible for workers to care for their family without government support. I'm sure that Jesus, who said it is more difficult for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, than for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, who said that the love of money was the root of all evil, and who said that poor shall inherit the earth, would vote for the party of hate, repression and greed - NOT!

So they should support a party that shits on their religious beliefs, forces them to not just tolerate, but accept lifestyles they do not approve of, and enforces an open hositlity to their religion in schools and the public square?

And can it with the ist/ic/ism bullshit. You are just as bigoted as the most virulent KKK asshole, but because you are bigoted against "approved" groups, you think you get a pass.

As long as Democrats are the party of "BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT" they will not have the support of the most Religious people in this country.

They also lose people like me, who while not religious, don't have the deep hatred of the religious you have.

I'm sorry...come again with who is "shitting on religious beliefs"?

Supreme Court is ‘unspeakably cruel’ for denying Muslim death row inmate’s request for imam, ex-Obama official says

He wasn't allowed in the death chamber, because the law as set up didn't allow it. The guy was not denied an Imam prior to being in the death chamber.

The issue becomes that if he was allowed in, the people trying to get his sentence commuted would have also appealed for THAT, because the State was then not following the rules of the death chamber.

Catch-22 situation.
But one religious representative WAS allowed in, elevating that one above all others. Directly in violation of the Constitution.

There's no "elevation" about it, imbecile. The religious representative in question was an employee of the Department of Corrections, which is what the rules require of anyone present in the execution chamber. You would know that, if you had read the article and employed some reason, rather than just reading the headline and jumping straight to "Aha!"

The "rules" in question were written to keep anyone but the Christian pastor out of the execution room. Even the SC agreed that it was unconstitutional to keep the Iman out but that the condemned man waited until too late to make the request, even though he made the request as soon as he became aware there was an issue.

What I want is government to follow the Constitution. Free exercise is a Constitutional Right, and just because you pathologically hate religious people, it doesn't mean you or government gets to ignore that.

Constitution isn't an issue here. You don't get to ignore laws for bullshit religious excuses. Otherwise, I want to cut out my former boss's heart and offer it as a sacrifice to Quetzalcoatl!!! Don't go oppressing my religion with your silly homicide laws!

You want to apply laws that were designed to fight systemic discrimination and apply them to individual rare episodes of crises of conscience.

Your crisis isn't my problem. If you are having a crisis, there's a simple solution. Go find something else to do for a living. I didn't cut out my bosses' heart, even though he was a true asshole. I just found something else to do for a living. If you really hate gay people because you are a latent homosexual fighting down your sexual urges, don't come up with some bullshit religious excuse because you can't stand to see someone else being happy.

Preventing Murder is a compelling government interest. Pretty sad you had to go that route to make your "point"

A person should not be forced to give up their dream over a single transaction. Sorry, but their butthurt doesn't a federal or state case make.

Again, look up any post by JoeB, I just responded to one 5 minutes ago.

He said threads started by, not posts... Sorry you don't get simple instructions.

The Democrats aren’t even close to being a democratic organization. The deck is stacked with superdelegates. Watch how they control their own party members and imagine what they do with control of the government.

The Superdelegate rule was put in there so they didn't have a repeat of what happened in 1972, where they nominated a nut and lost 49 states. After the Trump Debacle plays out, the GOP will do the same.

Worthless post is worthless

Superdelegates are undemocratic,. lol.

He said threads started by, not posts... Sorry you don't get simple instructions.

The Democrats aren’t even close to being a democratic organization. The deck is stacked with superdelegates. Watch how they control their own party members and imagine what they do with control of the government.

The Superdelegate rule was put in there so they didn't have a repeat of what happened in 1972, where they nominated a nut and lost 49 states. After the Trump Debacle plays out, the GOP will do the same.

Superdelegates seem modeled after the electoral college.

No, because The Electoral College doesn't include people not part of the voting process.

What I want is government to follow the Constitution. Free exercise is a Constitutional Right, and just because you pathologically hate religious people, it doesn't mean you or government gets to ignore that.

Constitution isn't an issue here. You don't get to ignore laws for bullshit religious excuses. Otherwise, I want to cut out my former boss's heart and offer it as a sacrifice to Quetzalcoatl!!! Don't go oppressing my religion with your silly homicide laws!

You want to apply laws that were designed to fight systemic discrimination and apply them to individual rare episodes of crises of conscience.

Your crisis isn't my problem. If you are having a crisis, there's a simple solution. Go find something else to do for a living. I didn't cut out my bosses' heart, even though he was a true asshole. I just found something else to do for a living. If you really hate gay people because you are a latent homosexual fighting down your sexual urges, don't come up with some bullshit religious excuse because you can't stand to see someone else being happy.

Preventing Murder is a compelling government interest. Pretty sad you had to go that route to make your "point"

A person should not be forced to give up their dream over a single transaction. Sorry, but their butthurt doesn't a federal or state case make.

If their dream includes discriminating against "sinners", then they need to find a better dream. If your dream requires you to break the law and refuse service to the class of people you don't like, then this isn't religion, and you can't make this claim, and really you should not open a business where you cannot serve everyone who comes through the door, based on your belief system.

You are probably thinking of Israel. This discussion is about America.

If their dream includes discriminating against "sinners", then they need to find a better dream. If your dream requires you to break the law and refuse service to the class of people you don't like, then this isn't religion, and you can't make this claim, and really you should not open a business where you cannot serve everyone who comes through the door, based on your belief system.

Only in one specific case, and the guy in Colorado also doesn't do things like Halloween cakes, and dildo cakes.

The law shouldn't be going after this guy in the first place. This is a case of butthurt vs. butthurt, and the government shouldn't be involved.

Contracted services are not Public Accomodations.

I’ve met a couple KKK over the years living in Virginia and North Carolina. They insist they are very, very religious Christians.

Never heard of an atheist Aryan nation.

No, because The Electoral College doesn't include people not part of the voting process.

Superdelegates aren't part of the voting process?
You know Republicans have Superdelegates too...

Superdelegates make up seven percent of the Republican nominating delegation, but they don’t have the same "untethered" status that Democratic superdelegates do.

Following the prolonged 2012 nomination of Mitt Romney, the Republican Party decided to instate new convention guidelines. One of these guidelines mandated that all superdelegates vote for the candidate who won their state in the primary.
What are superdelegates? (And, yes, Republicans have them, too)

“The voters got this wrong”? How many times and ways are you going to say this?
We need “people to come in” and correct voters?

Ok we get what you are. You should quit now.

And you do more than all my hundreds of posts warning people that what they really face is people like you who want to rule them as serfs...and Donald Trump stands in the way.

Um, guy, Trump lost by 3 million votes... the people said "No'.

But we weren't talking about an election, we are talking about how a party picks a candidate...

The primary system is flawed. The Democrats have a backup plan to fix a major mistake, not that they've ever had to, since they've nominated the person their voters picked every year since 1972.
You want to rape, molest and kill children.
He’s talking about Democrats, not Republicans.

Forum List

Back