Religious conservatives will never abandon Trump

That really isn't freedom, it's fascism by proxy. And of course you have your pom poms in your hand cheering for it.

More of your usual lies.

The Constitution protects a person's rights regardless of if they want to sell something or not. In this case the right to commerce does not trump the right to free exercise.

sure it does... if the law applies to the more honest homophobe who just hates gays because he thinks the buttsex is icky, then it applies to the religious phony who claims a biblical basis for his hate.

Just like i can't go out and murder my ex-boss by cutting out his heart by claiming I am trying to praise Quetzalcoatl. See how that works. You can believe in any silly, backwards ass superstitious bullshit you want, but when it comes to the law, the law is the law.

Again, you can't compare murder, something that involves the illegal death of another person, to asking someone to go to another baker. It's the slippery slope argument combined with argumentum ad absurdum,

The law in the case of the baker is not being properly applied because the government has no compelling interest in ruining someone over denial of a non-nessasary, easily replaceable, non-timely contracted service.

Again, you can't compare murder, something that involves the illegal death of another person, to asking someone to go to another baker. It's the slippery slope argument combined with argumentum ad absurdum,

why can't I? Seems to me that some people really and truly deserve to die, and the world would be a better place, and frankly, how can you deny me the right to avoid the flaming rivers of blood in Mictlan by not killing my enemies as my Lord the Winged Serpent Demands!

Yes, it is an absurd concept that I should be able to murder people to appease an imaginary sky fairy... and it's equally absurd that I should be allowed to deny people service to appease an imaginary sky fairy

The law in the case of the baker is not being properly applied because the government has no compelling interest in ruining someone over denial of a non-nessasary, easily replaceable, non-timely contracted service.

Sure there's a compelling interest. Homophobia is a compelling evil. There are thousands of hate crimes committed against gay folks every year. Do you think that when they ended Jim Crow laws and Segregation, they didn't have an eye on the Klan lynching people?

But I have a wonderful comprimise. If a homophobic baker refuses to bake a cake for gays to appease his God, we take him to the top of a very tall building. We tell him he can either never do it again, or we can throw him off and see if God catches him. If God catches him on the way down, then it was clear he was truly acting in God's interest, and he can discriminate all he wants.

why can't I? Seems to me that some people really and truly deserve to die, and the world would be a better place, and frankly, how can you deny me the right to avoid the flaming rivers of blood in Mictlan by not killing my enemies as my Lord the Winged Serpent Demands!

Yes, it is an absurd concept that I should be able to murder people to appease an imaginary sky fairy... and it's equally absurd that I should be allowed to deny people service to appease an imaginary sky fairy

Sure there's a compelling interest. Homophobia is a compelling evil. There are thousands of hate crimes committed against gay folks every year. Do you think that when they ended Jim Crow laws and Segregation, they didn't have an eye on the Klan lynching people?

But I have a wonderful comprimise. If a homophobic baker refuses to bake a cake for gays to appease his God, we take him to the top of a very tall building. We tell him he can either never do it again, or we can throw him off and see if God catches him. If God catches him on the way down, then it was clear he was truly acting in God's interest, and he can discriminate all he wants.

Comparing the two is still idiotic, and doesn't make your hateful point. Try again, dickhead.

Wow, that's retarded even for you. Your hate makes you stupid.

Christians will always support Trump. Anti-Christians will always oppose him.

Fake Christians will always support Trump. Real Christians will always oppose him.
Yes, Christians Can Support Trump, We weren't hiring a pastor, we were hiring a Patton.

One of the strangest phenomena of the Left has been its certainty that Christianity is simultaneously everything it hates, and only what it likes.

So you are saying that Christians can support Buttigieg regardless of his "sin" on the ground that his policies would better serve the nation's interests.

The "Christians" who support trump do not seem to recognize how the policies of this unrepentant sinner are operating to destroy the U.S. and compromise our core American values, as well as the core principles of the Christian faith.

They may not approve of his life, but unlike the democrats, he will not go after what is important in THEIR lives. Democrats offer nothing to Evangelicals except more attacks on their beliefs and lives.

Voting for a thrice-married, twice divorced man known for extramarital affairs, cavorting with Playboy models, vulgar talk, and an itchy Twitter trigger finger — to say nothing of the accusations of racism and sexual harassment or worse against Trump — certainly opens socially conservative Christians up to charges of hypocrisy. It also arguably makes it harder to reach other Americans, including young people, with their religious missions, or work with fellow Christians in communities of color.

But these consequences pale in comparison to voting for a party that stands opposed to the issues nearest to conservative Christians' hearts. As conservative Christian commentator Erick Erickson put it, the Democratic Party "offers me no home and is deeply hostile to people of faith. The president has shown himself to not share my faith convictions any more than the other side, but the president has shown he is willing to defend my faith convictions and is supportive of them."

Erickson didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but announced earlier this month that he plans to do so in 2020. Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee was one of the most steadfast "Never Trump" social conservatives. He too has said he will endorse Trump in 2020.

What the absolute fuck are you even talking about? What does this even mean? Yeah, democrats don’t do jack shit for evangelicals, but my god you are incredibly stupid if you think they benefit from Trump somehow.

They may not approve of his life, but unlike the democrats, he will not go after what is important in THEIR lives. Democrats offer nothing to Evangelicals except more attacks on their beliefs and lives.

Voting for a thrice-married, twice divorced man known for extramarital affairs, cavorting with Playboy models, vulgar talk, and an itchy Twitter trigger finger — to say nothing of the accusations of racism and sexual harassment or worse against Trump — certainly opens socially conservative Christians up to charges of hypocrisy. It also arguably makes it harder to reach other Americans, including young people, with their religious missions, or work with fellow Christians in communities of color.

But these consequences pale in comparison to voting for a party that stands opposed to the issues nearest to conservative Christians' hearts. As conservative Christian commentator Erick Erickson put it, the Democratic Party "offers me no home and is deeply hostile to people of faith. The president has shown himself to not share my faith convictions any more than the other side, but the president has shown he is willing to defend my faith convictions and is supportive of them."

Erickson didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but announced earlier this month that he plans to do so in 2020. Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee was one of the most steadfast "Never Trump" social conservatives. He too has said he will endorse Trump in 2020.

I just can’t get over how stupid this article is.

“Well democrats don’t give a shit about evangelicals therefore Trump automatically does for some reason!”

Hey assclowns. No one is expecting you all to cozy up to democrats. You can think whatever you want about them. It just doesn’t make any goddamn sense to choose Trump instead. My god, think for yourselves and support an independent conservatives that isn’t a complete international embarrassment

What the absolute fuck are you even talking about? What does this even mean? Yeah, democrats don’t do jack shit for evangelicals, but my god you are incredibly stupid if you think they benefit from Trump somehow.

One of my chief questions is what do people of the Evangelical religion actually want? They attack other Christians, non-Christians, and fellow Americans of all sorts of demographic groups who just want to be left alone. I get the impression that they want government to cater to their every whim, i.e. "special rights," at the expense of their fellow Americans.

One of my chief questions is what do people of the Evangelical religion actually want? They attack other Christians, non-Christians, and fellow Americans of all sorts of demographic groups who just want to be left alone. I get the impression that they want government to cater to their every whim, i.e. "special rights," at the expense of their fellow Americans.
Oh yeah they just want their way regardless of how it affects anyone else. No abortion, prayer must be in public school, no vaccines, no gay marriage, kill all the trans people, and for god sakes: put Jesus back on the Starbucks Christmas cup derp, derp, derp!

You have a fetish

Trump pays attention to them, and doesn't hate them. Progressives hate them.

By putting them on the defensive you force them to rely on Trump.

I just can’t get over how stupid this article is.

“Well democrats don’t give a shit about evangelicals therefore Trump automatically does for some reason!”

Hey assclowns. No one is expecting you all to cozy up to democrats. You can think whatever you want about them. It just doesn’t make any goddamn sense to choose Trump instead. My god, think for yourselves and support an independent conservatives that isn’t a complete international embarrassment

Given a choice between voting for someone that hates you, and someone that doesn't live like you but doesn't hate you, they will chose the latter.

We all know the progressive strategy isn't to win over evangelicals, it's to suppress their vote via apathy.

"BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT"

Oh yeah they just want their way regardless of how it affects anyone else. No abortion, prayer must be in public school, no vaccines, no gay marriage, kill all the trans people, and for god sakes: put Jesus back on the Starbucks Christmas cup derp, derp, derp!

Talk about hyperbole.

They aren't the ones trying to force girls to shower and undress in front of biological males OR ELSE.

and as usual, it all boils down to BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT, for progressives, while they outright lie and claim to be the victims.

Both of you are fucking liars.

You have a fetish

I see that you have learned a new word. I notice that you said absolutely nothing to contest or refute my comment. Why don't you cultists respect the rights of other Americans? You can put on purple beanies or do cartwheels on the lawn, but you have no right to interfere with other people.

Yet you are just like them in every possible way. You are a leftist ultra-fundamentalist through and through.

Perhaps you should be looking at yourself rather than others, here.

As I was reading your first couple of sentences I was sure you were referring to what the 'followers of Islam' believe.

Yet you are just like them in every possible way. You are a leftist ultra-fundamentalist through and through.

Perhaps you should be looking at yourself rather than others, here.

What is a "leftist fundamentalist"? I just don't like one particular group feeling that they can attack the rights and freedoms of others, and establish a dictatorship run by their hop-headed "clergy." These monkeys seem to believe that all other Americans should obey them. No other religion operating in the U.S., either Christian or non-Christian has acted like this.

I don't want to see the U.S. become another Iran.

Christians will always support Trump. Anti-Christians will always oppose him.

Fake Christians will always support Trump. Real Christians will always oppose him.
Yes, Christians Can Support Trump, We weren't hiring a pastor, we were hiring a Patton.

One of the strangest phenomena of the Left has been its certainty that Christianity is simultaneously everything it hates, and only what it likes.
dnt17itmunu21.png

Forum List

Back