Religious conservatives will never abandon Trump

Yet you are OK imposing your own bigoted ideas on others via government, like a cowardly little cuck.

Fucking hypocrite.

And coward

and a file clerk commando.

Again, more than you ever did...

But to the point... I want the government to protect people's rights. You know, like the right to go into a store and not have your mother subjected to a homophobic rant like Wifebeater Klein did.

You know, your "hero" Christian... who went ahead and doxxed those two ladies after they complained about him. Just like Jesus would do.

Same tired made up story over and over.

"Rights for me and not for thee"

People have the right to free exercise, they don't have the right to a specific wedding cake.

But your hatred of anyone different than you makes you an asshole.

A leftist fundamentalist is unintelligent and uneducated. They are completely conformist, dogmatic and only know what they are expected to say ant not why they say it. They speak in cliches rather than understanding issues, they are rigid, arbitrary and virulently opposed to original thought. They are hypocritical in the way they apply one standard to one person and a different one to the next. They lack reason, good judgement, and are utterly predictable. Their reaction to world events is entirely Pavlovian, they are divisive, polemic and intolerant and they operate entirely within a very authoritarian mind set where it is either their way or the highway

In short, they are exactly like you.

View attachment 260290
I talk about leftist fundamentalists and look who shows up to announce itself!

Joe's just a miserable old fuck who will make the world a better place when he is 6 feet under it.

Christians will always support Trump. Anti-Christians will always oppose him.

Fake Christians will always support Trump. Real Christians will always oppose him.
Yes, Christians Can Support Trump, We weren't hiring a pastor, we were hiring a Patton.

One of the strangest phenomena of the Left has been its certainty that Christianity is simultaneously everything it hates, and only what it likes.

So you are saying that Christians can support Buttigieg regardless of his "sin" on the ground that his policies would better serve the nation's interests.

The "Christians" who support trump do not seem to recognize how the policies of this unrepentant sinner are operating to destroy the U.S. and compromise our core American values, as well as the core principles of the Christian faith.

"So you are saying what I want to hear, which you didn't actually say, but I'm just SURE you agree that my worldview is correct."

You always have trouble wrapping your brain around people thinking and making decisions individually, rather than slavishly following orders en masse the way you leftists do. Christians will make up their own minds about Mayor Pete, just as they did and do about Trump. And that decision will be no more subject to your approval and agreement. It also definitely will not in any way be based on accepting your blank assertion that "the nation's best interests" are whatever the likes of you think they are, Lice.

What do you think are "the nation's best interests"? I don't watch political shows. They bore me. And I never "slavishly followed" anyone's orders. My father taught me that when I was a teenager. You are the one who follows morons such as frankie and pigpence and sucks up their every word, and probably kisses their asses, as well. Most everyone makes up their own minds, but you seem not to be an independent thinker. In this argument, we are also leaving out non-Christians and non-theists.

Apparently, you want me to suck up to your frankie and pigpence and "focus on the family," when all they are out for is indoctrination into their cult and you fall for it hook, line, and sinker. You accept indoctrination en masse, and then accuse me of it. I stepped out of the Roman Catholic cult in my youth, but you signed on to this sicko protestant thing and I will not.

From what I have heard, Pete buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Christian religion. He is not a member of the Southern Baptist.religion. Christians will make up their own minds about trump, pence, your darling frankie, as well.

This "war" between Christian factions has been going on since the Reformation.Your sucking up to pigpence and frankie means nothing.

A leftist fundamentalist is unintelligent and uneducated. They are completely conformist, dogmatic and only know what they are expected to say ant not why they say it. They speak in cliches rather than understanding issues, they are rigid, arbitrary and virulently opposed to original thought. They are hypocritical in the way they apply one standard to one person and a different one to the next. They lack reason, good judgement, and are utterly predictable. Their reaction to world events is entirely Pavlovian, they are divisive, polemic and intolerant and they operate entirely within a very authoritarian mind set where it is either their way or the highway

In short, they are exactly like you.

View attachment 260290
I talk about leftist fundamentalists and look who shows up to announce itself!

Joe's just a miserable old fuck who will make the world a better place when he is 6 feet under it.
Yep -- an absolutely twisted, revolting thing with nothing but darkness and hatred where its heart should be.

Actually, I think Conservative Christians should all embrace the party that sanctions infanticide, and gay marriage, promotes sloth, envy, sexual promiscuity, reproductive irresponsibility, and greed, abhors traditional marriage and sexuality, and is openly antagonistic to traditional religious institutions, demanding that they accept their perverted world view or lose their tax-exempt status.

Don't you?

They already have. The Republican Party would have all of America tied to their restrictive, theocratic agenda, in full opposition to both the intent and the wording of the US Constitution.

People have the right to free exercise, they don't have the right to a specific wedding cake.

Naw, what makes me not an asshole is I have no tolerance for people trying to dress their bigoty up in vestments and call it holy.

Take away the tax exemptions of the homophobic churches, just like they did with the racist ones, and you'd be amazed how fast they have a "Come To Jesus" moment.

Yep -- an absolutely twisted, revolting thing with nothing but darkness and hatred where its heart should be.

yet you two are the ones getting angry to the point of wishing people dead.

What does that say about you.

Naw, what makes me not an asshole is I have no tolerance for people trying to dress their bigoty up in vestments and call it holy.

Take away the tax exemptions of the homophobic churches, just like they did with the racist ones, and you'd be amazed how fast they have a "Come To Jesus" moment.

I'm not a turd like you. God is homophobic, retard.

But you are an asshole, and then some!

The Christian right are the most fearful people in America. It is a fact that fearfulness clouds the mind and it is this fact that their leaders use to great advantage. I may be stating the obvious but it is all the explanation needed. These people are strangers to the kind of graceful courage exemplified by Christ.

You go on ahead and keep thinking that in miserable JoeB131 land. It don't bother me a bit.

Sure it doesn't... you just get upset when you guys can't impose your religion on the rest of us.

It really doesn't. You prove yourself to be an idiot all the time, It's not like you're capable of besting me in a debate or anything. You're a total moron with no understanding of how the world actually works.

Actually, I think Conservative Christians should all embrace the party that sanctions infanticide, and gay marriage, promotes sloth, envy, sexual promiscuity, reproductive irresponsibility, and greed, abhors traditional marriage and sexuality, and is openly antagonistic to traditional religious institutions, demanding that they accept their perverted world view or lose their tax-exempt status.

Don't you?

They already have. The Republican Party would have all of America tied to their restrictive, theocratic agenda, in full opposition to both the intent and the wording of the US Constitution.

Weak, as you dodged the truth of DGS49's post, and then lied yourself.

The Christian right are the most fearful people in America. It is a fact that fearfulness clouds the mind and it is this fact that their leaders use to great advantage. I may be stating the obvious but it is all the explanation needed. These people are strangers to the kind of graceful courage exemplified by Christ.

State one real world example to back up your bigotry or apologize.

The fearfulness of the Christian right is self-evident. I was raised in such an environment so I know the mindset intimately. My extended family is still living in the same shithole Alabama town barely getting by AND giving a substantial portion of their income to churches that don't do a damned thing for them. You want an apology? Fuck you. The bullshit I went through as a child growing up and being made to be afraid of everything was a crime against me I will never forgive. Not even going to talk about the bible toting perverts.

The fearfulness of the Christian right is self-evident. I was raised in such an environment so I know the mindset intimately. My extended family is still living in the same shithole Alabama town barely getting by AND giving a substantial portion of their income to churches that don't do a damned thing for them. You want an apology? Fuck you. The bullshit I went through as a child growing up and being made to be afraid of everything was a crime against me I will never forgive. Not even going to talk about the bible toting perverts.

Your inability to back up your hateful shit is noted.

You should apologize to the people you have smeared.

They may not approve of his life, but unlike the democrats, he will not go after what is important in THEIR lives. Democrats offer nothing to Evangelicals except more attacks on their beliefs and lives.

Voting for a thrice-married, twice divorced man known for extramarital affairs, cavorting with Playboy models, vulgar talk, and an itchy Twitter trigger finger — to say nothing of the accusations of racism and sexual harassment or worse against Trump — certainly opens socially conservative Christians up to charges of hypocrisy. It also arguably makes it harder to reach other Americans, including young people, with their religious missions, or work with fellow Christians in communities of color.

But these consequences pale in comparison to voting for a party that stands opposed to the issues nearest to conservative Christians' hearts. As conservative Christian commentator Erick Erickson put it, the Democratic Party "offers me no home and is deeply hostile to people of faith. The president has shown himself to not share my faith convictions any more than the other side, but the president has shown he is willing to defend my faith convictions and is supportive of them."

Erickson didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but announced earlier this month that he plans to do so in 2020. Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee was one of the most steadfast "Never Trump" social conservatives. He too has said he will endorse Trump in 2020.

So what's your point?

They may not approve of his life, but unlike the democrats, he will not go after what is important in THEIR lives. Democrats offer nothing to Evangelicals except more attacks on their beliefs and lives.

Voting for a thrice-married, twice divorced man known for extramarital affairs, cavorting with Playboy models, vulgar talk, and an itchy Twitter trigger finger — to say nothing of the accusations of racism and sexual harassment or worse against Trump — certainly opens socially conservative Christians up to charges of hypocrisy. It also arguably makes it harder to reach other Americans, including young people, with their religious missions, or work with fellow Christians in communities of color.

But these consequences pale in comparison to voting for a party that stands opposed to the issues nearest to conservative Christians' hearts. As conservative Christian commentator Erick Erickson put it, the Democratic Party "offers me no home and is deeply hostile to people of faith. The president has shown himself to not share my faith convictions any more than the other side, but the president has shown he is willing to defend my faith convictions and is supportive of them."

Erickson didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but announced earlier this month that he plans to do so in 2020. Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee was one of the most steadfast "Never Trump" social conservatives. He too has said he will endorse Trump in 2020.

So what's your point?

It is a good thing.

Forum List

Back