Religious conservatives will never abandon Trump

Same tired made up story over and over.

"Rights for me and not for thee"

People have the right to free exercise, they don't have the right to a specific wedding cake.

But your hatred of anyone different than you makes you an asshole.

Naw, what makes me not an asshole is I have no tolerance for people trying to dress their bigoty up in vestments and call it holy.

Take away the tax exemptions of the homophobic churches, just like they did with the racist ones, and you'd be amazed how fast they have a "Come To Jesus" moment.

Joe's just a miserable old fuck who will make the world a better place when he is 6 feet under it.

Yep -- an absolutely twisted, revolting thing with nothing but darkness and hatred where its heart should be.

yet you two are the ones getting angry to the point of wishing people dead.

What does that say about you.

No you prefer your bigotry wrapped in the false flags of equality and tolerance.

I would never wish a person dead, but I will read certain obituaries with great satisfaction.

They may not approve of his life, but unlike the democrats, he will not go after what is important in THEIR lives. Democrats offer nothing to Evangelicals except more attacks on their beliefs and lives.

Voting for a thrice-married, twice divorced man known for extramarital affairs, cavorting with Playboy models, vulgar talk, and an itchy Twitter trigger finger — to say nothing of the accusations of racism and sexual harassment or worse against Trump — certainly opens socially conservative Christians up to charges of hypocrisy. It also arguably makes it harder to reach other Americans, including young people, with their religious missions, or work with fellow Christians in communities of color.

But these consequences pale in comparison to voting for a party that stands opposed to the issues nearest to conservative Christians' hearts. As conservative Christian commentator Erick Erickson put it, the Democratic Party "offers me no home and is deeply hostile to people of faith. The president has shown himself to not share my faith convictions any more than the other side, but the president has shown he is willing to defend my faith convictions and is supportive of them."

Erickson didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but announced earlier this month that he plans to do so in 2020. Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee was one of the most steadfast "Never Trump" social conservatives. He too has said he will endorse Trump in 2020.

So what's your point?

it's the article's point, and my view on it.

They may not approve of his life, but unlike the democrats, he will not go after what is important in THEIR lives. Democrats offer nothing to Evangelicals except more attacks on their beliefs and lives.

Voting for a thrice-married, twice divorced man known for extramarital affairs, cavorting with Playboy models, vulgar talk, and an itchy Twitter trigger finger — to say nothing of the accusations of racism and sexual harassment or worse against Trump — certainly opens socially conservative Christians up to charges of hypocrisy. It also arguably makes it harder to reach other Americans, including young people, with their religious missions, or work with fellow Christians in communities of color.

But these consequences pale in comparison to voting for a party that stands opposed to the issues nearest to conservative Christians' hearts. As conservative Christian commentator Erick Erickson put it, the Democratic Party "offers me no home and is deeply hostile to people of faith. The president has shown himself to not share my faith convictions any more than the other side, but the president has shown he is willing to defend my faith convictions and is supportive of them."

Erickson didn't vote for Trump in 2016, but announced earlier this month that he plans to do so in 2020. Republican Utah Sen. Mike Lee was one of the most steadfast "Never Trump" social conservatives. He too has said he will endorse Trump in 2020.

Republicans are moving towards banning abortion. Social conservatives are thrilled right now

There has always been that impetus at the grass roots level of the Republican party. Most just want to let the fight happen at the State level so national politics can attempt to distance itself from the situation.

Actually, I think Conservative Christians should all embrace the party that sanctions infanticide, and gay marriage, promotes sloth, envy, sexual promiscuity, reproductive irresponsibility, and greed, abhors traditional marriage and sexuality, and is openly antagonistic to traditional religious institutions, demanding that they accept their perverted world view or lose their tax-exempt status.

Don't you?
Why yes and then they can work on the members of the conservatives that are into pretending they are christians while accumulating vast amounts of wealth. Just like Jesus said to do...

We'll let you know when anyone respects you enough to accept marching orders from you, "Reverend" Moonbat.

Actually, I think Conservative Christians should all embrace the party that sanctions infanticide, and gay marriage, promotes sloth, envy, sexual promiscuity, reproductive irresponsibility, and greed, abhors traditional marriage and sexuality, and is openly antagonistic to traditional religious institutions, demanding that they accept their perverted world view or lose their tax-exempt status.

Don't you?
Why yes and then they can work on the members of the conservatives that are into pretending they are christians while accumulating vast amounts of wealth. Just like Jesus said to do...

We'll let you know when anyone respects you enough to accept marching orders from you, "Reverend" Moonbat.
Yeah, and some day I may respect the evangelicals...ha!

Don't you?

I can't decide if it's your functional illiteracy or your rampaging and wholly undeserved ego that's making it impossible for you to understand what's being said.

If you're dog shit on our shoes when you try to tell us what to do and how to practice our beliefs, what makes you imagine that you're suddenly worth more than that when you threaten us with withholding your utterly unwanted respect? I'd sooner accept a dead rat covered in maggots than the good opinion of someone like you. "LOL"

Don't you?

I can't decide if it's your functional illiteracy or your rampaging and wholly undeserved ego that's making it impossible for you to understand what's being said.

If you're dog shit on our shoes when you try to tell us what to do and how to practice our beliefs, what makes you imagine that you're suddenly worth more than that when you threaten us with withholding your utterly unwanted respect? I'd sooner accept a dead rat covered in maggots than the good opinion of someone like you. "LOL"
If you folks could practice what you preach I may listen..

Don't you?

Unbelievers are full of excuses. You'd never say that about muslims.

U7I3G4QKNFC7RAJ7JWQK4JRVDY.jpg

No you prefer your bigotry wrapped in the false flags of equality and tolerance.

Not really. You see, here's the thing. If a baker said, "I don't want to serve gays because I think the butt sex is icky!" we'd both agree that's not a good reason.

But you say Jesus sincerely enough, and then the bigotry becomes okay.

If Wifebeater Klein doesn't want to serve the gay people his wife invited to use their service, then he should probably find something else to do for a living, rather than running his wife's business into the ground. (Even without the fines imposed, the damage he did put them out of business.)

I would never wish a person dead, but I will read certain obituaries with great satisfaction.

You see, I wouldn't read any obituary with great satisfaction. Because I'm not an awful human being like you are. I know that even if I disagreed with a person, they usually still have people who care about them.

This is not being an awful person, you should really try it some time.

Moving along.

There has always been that impetus at the grass roots level of the Republican party. Most just want to let the fight happen at the State level so national politics can attempt to distance itself from the situation.

Yawn, in short, when you lose the national discussion, you want to have a little enclave where you can be at home with your bigotry.

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

I don't like the religion of Islam anymore than I do the religion of Christianity..or Judaism or Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Confucianism etc, etc...

I don't like the religion of Islam anymore than I do the religion of Christianity..or Judaism or Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, Confucianism etc, etc...
But like all lefties, you never attack it like you do Christianity. Can't offend those democrat voters, huh.

Not really. You see, here's the thing. If a baker said, "I don't want to serve gays because I think the butt sex is icky!" we'd both agree that's not a good reason.

If Wifebeater Klein doesn't want to serve the gay people his wife invited to use their service, then he should probably find something else to do for a living, rather than running his wife's business into the ground. (Even without the fines imposed, the damage he did put them out of business.)

You see, I wouldn't read any obituary with great satisfaction. Because I'm not an awful human being like you are. I know that even if I disagreed with a person, they usually still have people who care about them.

Moving along.

Yawn, in short, when you lose the national discussion, you want to have a little enclave where you can be at home with your bigotry.

You want to ruin people over a cake an you aren't awful?
LOLOLOLOL

Don't you?

If you understood what we preach, instead of misinterpreting it and then lecturing us about not practicing your half-assed assumptions, we might give a damn if you listened.

Of course not. Christians are a lot less likely to blow you up.

Moving along.

LOLOLOLOL
If you are ruined over a cake, you deserve it

LOLOLOLOL

No, I want to ruin people for being mean-spirited bigots...

If Wifebeater Klein had just stopped at "not baking the cake', I wouldn't have a big problem with him. It's that he went on a tirade against the poor woman's mother, and then Doxxed these women when they complained about him, subjecting them to death threats.

Forum List

Back