Religious removal of body parts

Sorry, still not an answer. Apparently you think it's fine to take a knife to genitals of a child for purely religious reasons. Game over (unless you can say differently).

I think the simple answer here is if you don't approve of the process don't have it done. Just like pro-lifers who don't approve of abortion can not have an abortion. What other people choose, however, is their business and we'd have a lot less conflict in the world if people would live and let live and stop trying to dictate to others how to do so.

By the way, most American men are circumcised whether they are religious or not.
So, if you wish to cut the clitoris and labia off a girl go for it?

There is no tangible benefit to doing so, unlike circumcision, which as has already been pointed out to you, carries medical benefits.

Sorry, still not an answer. Apparently you think it's fine to take a knife to genitals of a child for purely religious reasons. Game over (unless you can say differently).

I think the simple answer here is if you don't approve of the process don't have it done. Just like pro-lifers who don't approve of abortion can not have an abortion. What other people choose, however, is their business and we'd have a lot less conflict in the world if people would live and let live and stop trying to dictate to others how to do so.

By the way, most American men are circumcised whether they are religious or not.

There is no tangible benefit to doing so, unlike circumcision, which as has already been pointed out to you, carries medical benefits.
Others disagree so they just go off and do their thing and why would you approve of cutting off something perfectly normal that comes with all males in the first? I guess God just wasn't a very good designer.

Others disagree so they just go off and do their thing and why would you approve of cutting off something perfectly normal that comes with all males in the first? I guess God just wasn't a very good designer.

I'm not a religious person so you're bringing up God to the wrong guy.

Fine, so why do you approve of cutting off something nature gave to all males? Did she make a mistake? And if she did why couldn't I say the clitoris and labia were "mistakes" equal to the foreskin so, let's start cutting?

The inability of people to reason is amazing, and very sad. No wonder they voted for Trump.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.

That is a myth.

There is no medical need for circumcision.

That said, circumcision causes no problems in males, it does not retard reproduction nor interfere with sexual pleasure the way the female mutilation of the Muzzie Beasts does.
How would you know and why should sexual pleasure matter?

I'm pretty sure that removing a body part changes things BTW.

Discussions with women I've had sex with, who've also been with circumcised men.

There are some differences in technique they have to learn, but the overall experience is the same.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.

That is a myth.

That said, circumcision causes no problems in males, it does not retard reproduction nor interfere with sexual pleasure the way the female mutilation of the Muzzie Beasts does.

Discussions with women I've had sex with, who've also been with circumcised men.

There are some differences in technique they have to learn, but the overall experience is the same.
Some differences means "change". Things change when you cut things off so why would you when it's unnecessary?

That is a myth.

Some differences means "change". Things change when you cut things off so why would you when it's unnecessary?

People don't limit their actions to things that are "necessary".

if you like your foreskin, you can keep your foreskin.
I'd be interested to know how a foreskin is not a body part.
I'd like to know how pimples and warts aren't body parts.
I whipped Katie's ass last night and she kept posting (after I went to sleep) in order for her to put as many posts between me whooping her ass and more of her bullshit.
Go back to to the OP and witness the secular reasoning ass whooping I performed.
The foreskin is not a pimple or a wart, something that just grew at the end of the penis you idiot, Boys are born with one, it's attached to the penis. It's supposed to be there unless - God made a mistake so you had something to cut off a child's genitals?
Feel free the read the multitude of secular based posts I supplied to make you feel stupid.
The fact that you posted as much repetitive nonsense as possible last night only proves you don't want anyone to read them.

That is a myth.

People don't limit their actions to things that are "necessary".
Shhhhh....

Fine, so why do you approve of cutting off something nature gave to all males? Did she make a mistake? And if she did why couldn't I say the clitoris and labia were "mistakes" equal to the foreskin so, let's start cutting?

The inability of people to reason is amazing, and very sad. No wonder they voted for Trump.

I fail to see what Trump has to do with the topic at hand, which begs the question, what is your motive here in creating this thread? Your question has already been answered repeatedly and yet, here we are on page 25. Are you really looking for an explanation or is your purpose here to ridicule and troll religious conservatives and Jews on this forum because that's what it's looking like to me and that is not the purpose of the Religion and Ethics forum.

I fail to see what Trump has to do with the topic at hand, which begs the question, what is your motive here in creating this thread? Your question has already been answered repeatedly and yet, here we are on page 25. Are you really looking for an explanation or is your purpose here to ridicule and troll religious conservatives and Jews on this forum because that's what it's looking like to me and that is not the purpose of the Religion and Ethics forum.
People...Look...an example of a Mod who's catching on!
Seriously Taz, Iike you; I really do. You're a pretty smart guy even when I don't agree with you.
But it shouldn't take 1,000 posts to mull, "Hmmm...Flame Zone?".

It's an offhand comment. Grow up. And there has yet to be a valid answer to the OP. Why are people allowed to take a knife to the genitals of a child and what difference does it make if they can if the child is male or female?

The "answers" so far are wrong. Got it? The fact that everyone here goes into panic mode when a Jew gets asked a question cannot be helped. Like all other faithful they can't think and they can't answer. That isn't trolling or antisemitism.

Last edited:
I whipped Katie's ass last night and she kept posting (after I went to sleep) in order for her to put as many posts between me whooping her ass and more of her bullshit.
Go back to to the OP and witness the secular reasoning ass whooping I performed.
The foreskin is not a pimple or a wart, something that just grew at the end of the penis you idiot, Boys are born with one, it's attached to the penis. It's supposed to be there unless - God made a mistake so you had something to cut off a child's genitals?
Feel free the read the multitude of secular based posts I supplied to make you feel stupid.
The fact that you posted as much repetitive nonsense as possible last night only proves you don't want anyone to read them.
I am not interested in your dogma. You have to think, Zionist, which I know is nearly impossible for your kind. Is the foreskin a mistake of God that we must fix? An extra part? Yes or no?

It's an offhand comment. Grow up. And there has yet to be a valid answer to the OP. Why are people allowed to take a knife to the genitals of a child and what difference does it make if they can if the child is male or female?

The "answers" so far are wrong. Got it? The fact that everyone here goes into panic mode when a Jew gets asked a question cannot be helped. Like all other faithful they can't think and they can't answer. That isn't trolling or antisemitism.

No, you not agreeing with the answers you are given does not make those answers wrong. It simply means you have a difference of opinion and its clear you aren't going to be swayed otherwise, so now that we've established that it really isn't necessary to keep rehashing the same talking points over and over again, right?

No, you not agreeing with the answers you are given does not make those answers wrong. It simply means you have a difference of opinion and its clear you aren't going to be swayed otherwise, so now that we've established that it really isn't necessary to keep rehashing the same talking points over and over again, right?
Exactly the opposite. This is not a matter of opinion. If it were we could say hey, cut off whatever you like from your child that would be that but we cannot. I know what the answers are so far and they are dead wrong so we fight until people, even you, wake the fuck up and deal with the fact if you allow the Jews to cut their children for religious reasons then you have no grounds to stand on the tell the Muslims not to do the same. End of story.

That belongs in religion. It's a purely religious custom.

I am not interested in your dogma. You have to think, Zionist, which I know is nearly impossible for your kind. Is the foreskin a mistake of God that we must fix? An extra part? Yes or no?
The foreskin left as is wreaks havoc amongst mankind.
Look at the world and tell me what a great job the foreskin is doing.

so your entire BS rant is about "Zionists".

thanks for playing, anti-Semite.

that's how jew-hating propaganda works.... you repeat it and repeat it and repeat it until you can pretend it's true. that's what they learned from Goebbels.

that's how jew-hating propaganda works.... you repeat it and repeat it and repeat it until you can pretend it's true. that's what they learned from Goebbels.
This is related to the OP exactly how, Zionist?

Forum List

Back