Remember Mark Foley?

DNC also had a rapist speak. See Bill Clinton.

Libs have no room to complain when they set the bar so low.

Trump daily outrage. Quick someone tell CNN.
That's okay, we have the Trump daily outrage, the Hillary daily outrage and if anyone thought Johnson had a chance we'd be seeing the Johnson daily outrage. Such is life on a political messageboard during election season. Pretty amusing actually.

Johnson is on MSNB right now, looking, as always, like he just got out of bed, and slept in his clothes.

Well, he's baaack!

Disgraced Former US Rep. Mark Foley Spotted at Trump Rally

From the article:

"According to campaign contribution records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics, Trump gave at least $9,500 to Foley's political campaigns over a period of 10 years."

Now we'll get to hear that just because someone is sitting behind a candidate at a rally, nothing can be made of it.

lol
So? The DNC had a pedophile as a guest speaker.

One more defense of Trump by trying to show how much like Hillary he is.

Hilarious
Libs trying to demonize others with things they do themselves doesn't really cut it.

Well, he's baaack!

From the article:

"According to campaign contribution records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics, Trump gave at least $9,500 to Foley's political campaigns over a period of 10 years."

Now we'll get to hear that just because someone is sitting behind a candidate at a rally, nothing can be made of it.

lol

Hilarious
Libs trying to demonize others with things they do themselves doesn't really cut it.

Your attempts to debate are depressingly weak.

Foley is worse or even comparable to the Taliban? I'm hardly a trump supporter but this comparison is just stupid

I suppose this all results from varying degrees of varying types of erotic arousal.

Remembering that Eros was the Greek Cupid-like figure of a young adolescent boy which represented erotic love to the Greeks, and since they were all bisexual in those days (the Bronze Age) this demigod was a naked young boy -- remembering this -- gives rise to the word "erotic" in English (erotikos in Greek).

The traditional biblical erotic arousal is between one man and one woman along her tunnel of love with his phallus.

And the Greek variation thereon is also between same sex couples where one is old and the other is young and the males are using their phalli whereas the females are using their tongues -- and this is also called pedophilia (which in Greek comes from two words -- child and friendship -- although a better pair of Greek words would be pethi-erotikos).

Anyway that's where Foley comes into the picture -- ancient bronze age Greek practices which are no longer kosher under biblical standards.

That's okay, we have the Trump daily outrage, the Hillary daily outrage and if anyone thought Johnson had a chance we'd be seeing the Johnson daily outrage. Such is life on a political messageboard during election season. Pretty amusing actually.
Originally this political evolution was termed "mudslinging" in the history textbooks.

Then under Tricky Dick it evolved into "dirty tricks".

Then under Mary Matlin it became all about spin and lies and damn lies.

That's where we are now today.

I think this Foley accusation is just a stab at neutralizing a real issue with Hillary's invited guests. It's as silly as it is predictable.

Well, he's baaack!

From the article:

lol

Hilarious

Your attempts to debate are depressingly weak.

If this is what you call debate, then you aren't in a position to speak

Foley is worse or even comparable to the Taliban? I'm hardly a trump supporter but this comparison is just stupid
So just ask yourself, what would Mary Matlin make of all this sh!t ?!

Wouldn't she spin it a best as she could ?!

No one is comparing them in a who's the worst contest. Trump claimed that Hilary KNEW he was there and was invited because he says thats how it goes.

But then he has a pedophile behind him and people go "Welll...I mean you cant control everyone, right?"

Which is it?

Johnson is on MSNB right now, looking, as always, like he just got out of bed, and slept in his clothes.
Has his horns come out yet? Can you see his forked tail? :dunno:

No one is comparing them in a who's the worst contest. Trump claimed that Hilary KNEW he was there and was invited because he says thats how it goes.

But then he has a pedophile behind him and people go "Welll...I mean you cant control everyone, right?"

Which is it?
Taliban boy was invited.

Which is it?
Taliban boy was invited.

Then so was the pedo

Originally this political evolution was termed "mudslinging" in the history textbooks.

Then under Tricky Dick it evolved into "dirty tricks".

Then under Mary Matlin it became all about spin and lies and damn lies.

That's where we are now today.
Not really, the nastiest, dirtiest race on record was the 1828 Jackson/Adams contest, this one may actually equal that one when all is said and done.

Forum List

Back