Remember Mark Foley?

Dems trot out terrorists,grandma beaters, wanna be cop killers,rapists and pedophiles. Yet everyone is supposed to care about a guy that has text sex.

Not

Dems trot out terrorits, grandma beaters, wanna be cop killers,rapists and pedophiles. Yet everyone is supposed to care about a guy that has text sex.

Not

Mark "If you want a recommendation gimmie dat butt" Foley

Well, he's baaack!

Disgraced Former US Rep. Mark Foley Spotted at Trump Rally

From the article:

"According to campaign contribution records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics, Trump gave at least $9,500 to Foley's political campaigns over a period of 10 years."

Now we'll get to hear that just because someone is sitting behind a candidate at a rally, nothing can be made of it.

lol
So? The DNC had a pedophile as a guest speaker.

One more defense of Trump by trying to show how much like Hillary he is.

Hilarious
Libs trying to demonize others with things they do themselves doesn't really cut it.

Your attempts to debate are depressingly weak.
Your attempts at troll spam are spot on as per usual.

Mark "I wanna oral orgy with my interns" Foley
I think the point should be, Hillary has friends in low places, and her habit of befriending shady characters leads to constant coverups that end up costing us. Foley is small change in comparison. He's from Florida and has every right to be gay and a Republican.

I agree if this was a who's worse Foley or The Dad of the Orlando shooter contest. But since Trump himself said you dont get seats behind them by accident that would mean either he lied about it and Foley was there by accident or that he himself invited a pedophile to get the key camera shot.

Which one is it? A mistake or he supports pedophiles?

I think the point should be, Hillary has friends in low places, and her habit of befriending shady characters leads to constant coverups that end up costing us. Foley is small change in comparison. He's from Florida and has every right to be gay and a Republican.

I agree if this was a who's worse Foley or The Dad of the Orlando shooter contest. But since Trump himself said you dont get seats behind them by accident that would mean either he lied about it and Foley was there by accident or that he himself invited a pedophile to get the key camera shot.

The picture shows him in front, not behind. Only one pic. Not even proof he was there in the first place.

The picture shows him in front, not behind. Only one pic. Not even proof he was there in the first place.

What are you saying? Foley wasnt there?

You have no proof he ever was.....other than one photoshop picture.

We have several videos.

The Foley connection gives credence to Trump's affiliation with NAMBLA. I mean I'm not saying Trump is a member of NAMBLA but others are talking about it. Smart people, the best. So who am I to say there isn't a connection. In fact a very smart person told me the other day the reason Trump won't release his tax returns is due to exposing his contributions to NAMBLA. I'm not saying this is the case but other people are. Tremendous people are talking about it folks.

The predictable result of anything we find out about Hillary is usually a denial....followed by counter-accusations. This is their usual tactic. The dishonesty of the left becomes more obvious by the day. If Bill Clinton has an accusation of sexual-assault of a child, somebody files charges against Trump for rape of a 13 yr old 30 yes ago. If Hillary is caught trading favors for cash, Trump is accused of stiffing contractors. If some Secret Service agent writes a book about Hillary's constant angry tirades in the White House making her unfit you be president , the press accuses Trump of telling people to shoot Hillary and this only proves he's unfit to be president. If Hillary is caught inviting Taliban supporter and father of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen to her rally, no comment, and a picture surfaces showing Mark Foley in the crowd at a Trump event within days.

:deal:

Lol.

Painfully predictable.

The Foley connection gives credence to Trump's affiliation with NAMBLA. I mean I'm not saying Trump is a member of NAMBLA but others are talking about it. Smart people, the best. So who am I to say there isn't a connection. In fact a very smart person told me the other day the reason Trump won't release his tax returns is due to exposing his contributions to NAMBLA. I'm not saying this is the case but other people are. Tremendous people are talking about it folks.
Yeah....you heard that a friend of a friend of a cousin of Daniel Boone knows a guy in fuck-nuts Arkansas who says Trump is a pedophile.

Well, he's baaack!

From the article:

"According to campaign contribution records compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics, Trump gave at least $9,500 to Foley's political campaigns over a period of 10 years."

Now we'll get to hear that just because someone is sitting behind a candidate at a rally, nothing can be made of it.

lol
Trump's kids are too old for him.

You have no proof he ever was.....other than one photoshop picture.

We have several videos.

Are you saying Foley wasnt there or not?

Yeah....you heard that a friend of a friend of a cousin of Daniel Boone knows a guy in fuck-nuts Arkansas who says Trump is a pedophile.

psst, he is making fun of how The Donald spreads rumors. Get it?

Some are saying Trump has strong ties to NAMBLA. Millions of donations that his tax returns will reveal. It's possible this isn't accurate but then why doesn't he release his tax records? Very smart people are saying he isn't releasing them because of NAMBLA donations. Lots of people are talking about it. What is he hiding? The fact that he won't release them doesn't look good folks

Forum List

Back