Remember to vote out the party of no

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Remember to vote out the party of no in congress! The last 6 years we've seen the republican party block budgets, shut the government down and fight to hurt this country in every way. This election is our chance to say NO MORE! No more blocking, no more austerity and no more government shut downs!!!!!

Make sure to vote democrat for your senator and congressman.

Remember to vote out the party of no in congress! The last 6 years we've seen the republican party block budgets, shut the government down and fight to hurt this country in every way. This election is our chance to say NO MORE! No more blocking, no more austerity and no more government shut downs!!!!!

A strange set of comments from you again, just seven months ago you were still happy to be a Republican and also happy to be a supporter of Donald Trump, I made a comment in the below thread, because I'm interested in what it was that caused this violent changing of your politics and opinions.

Axelrod: I don't know any strategist on either side who thinks Trump will win

A very high percentage opf people think our country is going in the wrong direction. The party of "NO!" was proper, but Obama's EO's over ran them sand wouldn't work with congress.

Keep this in mind when you vote

upload_2016-10-23_19-18-52.png

I want our government to be one that seeks better and fights to keep America in the leadership role. The republican party seeks to tar us down and drag us back to the 18th century!

The republican party is a disease.

If it were up to me I'd vote out both parties and start fresh. Maybe politicians would catch the hint.

I want our government to be one that seeks better and fights to keep America in the leadership role. The republican party seeks to tar us down and drag us back to the 18th century!

The republican party is a disease.
You are such a sheeple, it's funny. No open mind at all.

Forum List

Back