Remember when Democrats promised to be civil after they got power in the election...

I don't see where anything has changed since the midterms. Democrats were never hiding their intent. They were talking about how if they won the House they'd push for impeachment... yada yada yada. Blame your fellow voters. They knew who they were voting for.

Republicans are no different than Democrats in this respect.

Both kiss ass on their way to power, then act arrogantly, forgetting who voted them into power, once they attain it.

Both.

----------------

If this comes as news to you, then you are either too young or too lacking in cognitive skills to have recognized the pattern.

Dog bites man.

Not exactly news.

Last edited:
Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?

I do not remember that, any links to them saying such things?
Hillary Clinton Says Democrats Can't Be Civil Until They're Back in Power

She was one of many. Feel free to look for yourself

are they really back in power? They have 1/3 of the "power" at best.

I stand corrected...

That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

Turns out she did lie...shocking!

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?
I don't remember anyone promising to be "civil", and as long as they honor their commitments to the folks that elected them I really don't give two shits what republicans think about it.

I'll be as civil to you as you are to me.

SO.....when YOU stop calling me "scum, demoNAZI, commy, fascist, enemies of America, traitor, terrorists lover"

and so many other euphomisms for "deserve death"....I'll be more civil to you.

I harbor no hope that THAT will ever happen.

I'll be as civil to you as you are to me.

SO.....when YOU stop calling me "scum, demoNAZI, commy, fascist, enemies of America, traitor, terrorists lover"

and so many other euphomisms for "deserve death"....I'll be more civil to you.

I harbor no hope that THAT will ever happen.
Your user name says I can call you any of the things you just listed. Having said that, I have not called you any of those things.
At the end of the day this is about our elected leaders anyhow.

Examples of incivility since taking office?

Would you like the LONG list of TRUMP being UNcivil to NON-conservatives?
The even LONGER list of conservatives being Uncivil to NON-conservatives?
Or the list of democrats calling a spade a spade?

I do not remember that, any links to them saying such things?
Hillary Clinton Says Democrats Can't Be Civil Until They're Back in Power

She was one of many. Feel free to look for yourself

are they really back in power? They have 1/3 of the "power" at best.

I stand corrected...

That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

Turns out she did lie...shocking!

While I recognize that Donald Trump is the ill-legitimately elected President and Hillary actually won, hats not how it works here. What influence does she have over House Democrats? Also, what incivility?

Examples of incivility since taking office?

Would you like the LONG list of TRUMP being UNcivil to NON-conservatives?
The even LONGER list of conservatives being Uncivil to NON-conservatives?
Or the list of democrats calling a spade a spade?
No. I'm familiar with all of those. The OP is claiming Democrats are being uncivil, without examples.

Forum List

Back