Remember when Trump was attacking NATO? Thank your lucky stars he was fired.

:muahaha:

Still waiting for that quote to support your insane claim against me.

Meanwhile you still ignore the hard evidence that Trump demanded NATO to pony up the money to cover their part in the membership.

You are too partisan and too stupid to know when to stop making a complete fool of yourself.

Odummy on a roll!
It was Crimea that got NATO countries to increase their defense spending. Just as it's another invasion into Ukraine that is changing Germany's plans now.

You can't prove that Russia has cut off supplies to Ukraine? It's a claim you are making.
The roads to cental Ukraine are blocked by Russian troops...and no air relief can get by the Russian planes...I'm just using common sense pal.... you should try it...thinking for yourself is a good thing...

:muahaha:

Still waiting for that quote to support your insane claim against me.

Meanwhile you still ignore the hard evidence that Trump demanded NATO to pony up the money to cover their part in the membership.

You are too partisan and too stupid to know when to stop making a complete fool of yourself.

Odummy on a roll!
Keep dancing, and keep posting.

Only a Russian would spend so much time supporting this invasion.

You know I'm right, your posts prove it.

:dance:

It was Crimea that got NATO countries to increase their defense spending. Just as it's another invasion into Ukraine that is changing Germany's plans now.

Trump NATO increased funding request was in 2017 your article is this year 2022.

The roads to cental Ukraine are blocked by Russian troops...and no air relief can get by the Russian planes...I'm just using common sense pal.... you should try it...thinking for yourself is a good thing...
Hey moron, Russia has not sealed off the border with Poland.

Keep dancing, and keep posting.

Only a Russian would spend so much time supporting this invasion.

You know I'm right, your posts prove it.

:dance:

Where is the quote that I have requested many times how come you can't prove your apparent lies?

Moron.

A NATO no-fly zone would work...it would allow relief flights to aid the people....so maybe you are the moron...man you are all over the place on this...find a point of view and an opinion and stick with it....

He's not supporting it, he's laying out facts.

Damn you're stupid
Is he? It would seem to me he is going to great lengths to justify this invasion. I wonder how many Russian trolls I have on ignore who are doing the same?

Not all do it with such zeal and regularity as this one, though. Thinking he's bummed the Ruble is worthless, don't blame him there.

Is he? It would seem to me he is going to great lengths to justify this invasion. I wonder how many Russian trolls I have on ignore who are doing the same?

Not all do it with such zeal and regularity as this one, though. Thinking he's bummed the Ruble is worthless, don't blame him there.

Dude you're waddling all over the thread trying to blame Trump for the Potato you support fck up.

Just stop

He's not supporting it, he's laying out facts.

Damn you're stupid

That is what I have been doing the ENTIRE time!

Never once have I supported Putin's decision to invade Ukraine and the lying ass leftists never shows me otherwise.

That is how ugly they really are as they lie so casually.

Where is the quote that I have requested many times how come you can't prove your apparent lies?
Can you not read my post? As a professional, do you think I ever thought you would make a direct quote, revealing yourself?

Get real, Ivan.

Hey moron, Russia has not sealed off the border with Poland.
Russia owns the air...Poland's border doesn't help...I'm listening to Biden's team dummy...they are saying nothing is getting in yet and that they are working on a plan...Blinken said this 30 mins ago and so is Kirby right now....

Forum List

Back