Remember when......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
.... wasn't that long ago when politician's careers were ruined for coming out of the closet or being exposed as being "gay".

If I were one of them I would be PISSED because now they would be immortalized and maybe even be given an award for bravery!

.... wasn't that long ago when politician's careers were ruined for coming out of the closet or being exposed as being "gay".

If I were one of them I would be PISSED because now they would be immortalized and maybe even be given an award for bravery!
Hell, Obozo would probably call them to the White House for a medal, and release a few terrorists in celebration...

Hell, Obozo would probably call them to the White House for a medal, and release a few terrorists in celebration...

I laughed at your post, but, it's so close to the truth not sure it's even funny....

You'll also remember many of them were REBULICAN!
Where were the Democrats standing up for Gay Rights then????

Which Republican politicians were "ruined" for being gay?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

I think we should have them brought back and have a ceremony celebrating them... no?

Who are you referring to?

The Republican politicians who were ruined for being "gay"......
I mean, now that everything has changed ..... seems only fair, no?

Is there a reason that you're avoiding saying exactly who you are talking about?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

I think we should have them brought back and have a ceremony celebrating them... no?

Is there a reason that you're avoiding saying exactly who you are talking about?

No, I thought it was obvious.... what don't you understand?

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

Reparations are in order!

Paid by the DNC!!!
Loony left.jpg

Larry Craig: American Hero

ivzvnp.jpg

I believe marriage is between one man, one woman, and some guys in an airport restroom.

Larry Craig springs to mind.

Technically, he was guilty of disorderly conduct, the fact that he's gay just made him a hypocrite. Anyway, he served out his term and chose not to run for re election, I'm not sure he could have gotten through a GOP primary at that point.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!

My bad... I misread your post ....here you go:
17 Politicians Who ve Faced Gay Rumors Or Sex Scandals

(I'm lazy, I admit it!)

Larry Craig springs to mind.

Technically, he was guilty of disorderly conduct, the fact that he's gay just made him a hypocrite. Anyway, he served out his term and chose not to run for re election, I'm not sure he could have gotten through a GOP primary at that point.
Vitter was caught wearing diapers with hookers, and it didn't ruin him.

Being gay is what ruined Craig.

Remember when, "The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy"?

either way, these are the best people we can elect....? oh my..............

Forum List

Back