Reminder: Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering US (Trump is correct ...again)

Of course a muslim president won't enforce the law of the land!...Repeated for the JakeAss!

Sounds like these are reasons to NOT ALLOW ISLAMISTS to enter America...

As if you need any excuse to discriminate against someone based upon their religion.
Muslim isn't a religion is it?

That is like saying Jewish isn't a religion- so you can discriminate against Jews because you aren't discriminating against someone based upon their religion.
What did Jews do, or stand for that compares to the Koran Sharia law, which is directly AGAINST much in the Constitution?

Of course a muslim president won't enforce the law of the land!...Repeated for the JakeAss!

As if you need any excuse to discriminate against someone based upon their religion.

That is like saying Jewish isn't a religion- so you can discriminate against Jews because you aren't discriminating against someone based upon their religion.
Well it's not.

So what religion are americans

What religion are eskimos?

Well it's not.

Are you a troll? Or are you actually trying to say something and just can't manage to get it out?

Let me help you- I am against religious discrimination- are against religious discrimination- or for it?

Well?

Well it's not.

Are you a troll? Or are you actually trying to say something and just can't manage to get it out?

Let me help you- I am against religious discrimination- are against religious discrimination- or for it?
Well I don't see religion in your argument, so not sure why that's important.

LOL-" facts just aren't a libturd strong suit"- that is hilarious in a far right wing nutball thread trying to pretend banning citizens of a country from entering the United States is the exact same thing as banning all Jews or all Muslims. [/QUOTE]

So, over the last 1,400 years of Muslim migration, there are many countries where the Muslim component of the population is significant. (See Political Islam or another site of your choosing that offers research on Islam).

Banning visitation or immigration from such countries would make for a large list of countries, however it would be pretty straightforward for the State Dept. and INS to administer. Our embassies and consular staffs in most countries can certainly rise to the occasion and become hard asses when required.

Or, as some have suggested, simply close our borders to all for a year or two while we sort out what our laws and policies should be to protect ourselves. There is precedent for this.

Lol desperate cons are turning to Carter :rofl:
Where? Post that one up here. Seems again, facts just aren't a libturd strong suit
That's what the whole thread is about genius! :rofl:
Post that part from the op that is that.
Seems DemoRATS have a history of these sort of things!

Poor Richards News ^ | 12/08/15 | Poor Richard
This is just a reminder to all the liberal Democrats out there wringing their hands about Donald Trump’s latest comments. from Front Page: During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency. Here’s Jimmy “Hitler” Carter saying it back in 1980. Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not...

:rofl:

Where? Post that one up here. Seems again, facts just aren't a libturd strong suit

This is just a reminder to all the liberal Democrats out there wringing their hands about Donald Trump’s latest comments. from Front Page: During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency. Here’s Jimmy “Hitler” Carter saying it back in 1980. Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not...

Nope, still don't see it

Well?

I don't think Well is a religion.

Nope, still don't see it
Cause you're a retard. :thup:

I didn't really expect much from you.

Well it's not.

Okay- thanks for answering my question- you are just a troll.

Nope, still don't see it

Nor I from the likes of a dumb libturd like you

True- Democrats have banned immigrants from countries the United States is at war with, or is in a state of conflict with.

Republicans- like Trump- want to ban immigrants based upon religion. So that a Muslim from India- one of our largest trading partners- would be banned from coming to the United States- because and only because of his religion.

Nope, still don't see it

He is just a troll.

Well it's not.

Okay- thanks for answering my question- you are just a troll.
You got shit and I called you on it. You back out proves it

Nope, still don't see it

Nor I from the likes of a dumb libturd like you
Okay contard. You can go back to the altar of Jimmah now :rofl:

Forum List

Back