Reminder: Jimmy Carter banned all Iranians from entering US (Trump is correct ...again)

That's what the whole thread is about genius! :rofl:
Post that part from the op that is that.
Seems DemoRATS have a history of these sort of things!

Poor Richards News ^ | 12/08/15 | Poor Richard
This is just a reminder to all the liberal Democrats out there wringing their hands about Donald Trump’s latest comments. from Front Page: During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency. Here’s Jimmy “Hitler” Carter saying it back in 1980. Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not...

:rofl:
Nope, still don't see it
Cause you're a retard. :thup:

I didn't really expect much from you.

He is just a troll.
Who's beaten all of you Libturds

This is just a reminder to all the liberal Democrats out there wringing their hands about Donald Trump’s latest comments. from Front Page: During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency. Here’s Jimmy “Hitler” Carter saying it back in 1980. Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not...

Nope, still don't see it

He is just a troll.
I know. He's not even one of the entertaining ones.

Nope, still don't see it

Nor I from the likes of a dumb libturd like you
Okay contard. You can go back to the altar of Jimmah now :rofl:
Winning

Nope, still don't see it

He is just a troll.
I know. He's not even one of the entertaining ones.
Winning

Nope, still don't see it

Winning
Yeah, I bet you're positive you are

a3LOA6Q_700b_v3.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol desperate cons are turning to Carter :rofl:
Where? Post that one up here. Seems again, facts just aren't a libturd strong suit

True- Democrats have banned immigrants from countries the United States is at war with, or is in a state of conflict with.

Republicans- like Trump- want to ban immigrants based upon religion. So that a Muslim from India- one of our largest trading partners- would be banned from coming to the United States- because and only because of his religion.
You still need to figure out what religion is.

I've been honest I don't think any more Muslims should be allowed to immigrate to the USA. Trump said it well. Fdr did much worse and us liberals love him.

I've seen and heard enough from Muslims to know they don't respect Americans.

Im OK with the ones who are already here. I have faith they will assimilate eventually if we don't allow them to become like Palestine is to Israel.

Nope, still don't see it

Winning

I'm very sure you have no idea what you talk about. Yes

Winning

Stop replying and put Jimmah's cock in your mouth. Ya big dumb RINO.

Winning

I'm so winning thank you you make me proud

Wow, Vagasil, you come up with all sorts of desperate comparisons.

At the time, the Iranian Government was holding HOSTAGES.

In short, they were not honoring VISAs issued by the government of Iran.

Not comparable at all.

Yes, holding HOSTAGES is worth SO MUCH MORE than 14 DEAD AMERICANS.... Joe BlowYourself, you are one of the dumber skanks on USMB, and continue to prove it with your bullshit posts!

Winning

Hey Jimmah won too. So now you can support winning, since Jimmah did it! :rofl:

Jinnah lost. JC ----- winning

Jinnah lost. JC ----- winning
0e1bc9ee47057d1886a4f9537e392f1bb675b97d56d719e119903f49339cf0a5.jpg

None of this matters very much.

Trump has shot himself in the foot.

Bound to happen sooner or later.

I'm just amazed that it took this long.

Stick a fork in him.

He's done.

So now you want a President who will be like Jimmy Carter...

Are you really this stupid, or just like to post inane statements to look good for your low IQ'd subversive friends?

None of this matters very much.

Trump has shot himself in the foot.

Bound to happen sooner or later.

I'm just amazed that it took this long.

Stick a fork in him.

He's done.
He did? What are the polls saying. I thought you'd be quiet

More fantasy and comedy. Thanks for the laughs

Mencken described it this way.

The Puritans kissed the on which they fell.

They then fell upon the Indians.

Forum List

Back