Remy: People will Die!

I don't like the Governor at all.... but this area ( silicon valley ) is booming .
I like how the value of my home has gone up 90% , but it is sad for the low income who are leaving the area.
It is the red states who will be hurt ,the poorest of poor who voted for Trump...
I don't agree, first of all I have a home on the coast of CA and although it's value is up from last year it's still down below what it was in 2008, well below. A lot of homes have gone on the market since the new year and that is holding down prices a bit.
But if you think California is showing untainted books you are kidding yourself. If there were a power change in Sacramento tomorrow many democrats in the legislature would most likely be indicted for what they have done to the once great golden state.

As much as I love the California coast, and you are blessed, it is not in Silicon Valley where I get knocks on my door to sell.
Please don't take this like I am bragging, I am just making a point..

I bought my home in 1990 for $400,000 which was a lot back then, in 2000 we rebuilt. My home is worth 3 million right now, and I have a large property lot.. I live in a wealthy area which has become snobby from the new rich.
We own rentals which the Google, Facebook, Netflix will pay top price for rent
Some of these new rich tear down a perfectly good home and build monster ugly homes.
I have people moving in across the street today, their rent is $9,000 a month to rent.

I would love to trade you, because I hate how crowed we have become, and expensive.

Now on the other hand, I would like to know where our taxes go? Probably to the illegals medical care from using our emergency rooms..A band aide cost $300 and to put it on someone is another $300.00..And we pay for that..
I don't like our governor..

Why doesn't our congress address this? Along with the Big Pharma scamming people..
No I don't see you as bragging at all and California is a very big state. I see your point. Maybe now that the digital age is upon us silicon valley should be spread out a bit. California tells company's and industry what to do all of the time. Maybe its time to spread them out through out the state bringing jobs to some parts of the state and housing relief to other parts.

They have tried to move to Texas, but the big bang is here.

I have a feeling that after a big California earthquake ( which I was in the 1989 one ) will make these people move to a different state...:laugh2:

I don't like the Governor at all.... but this area ( silicon valley ) is booming .
I like how the value of my home has gone up 90% , but it is sad for the low income who are leaving the area.
It is the red states who will be hurt ,the poorest of poor who voted for Trump...
I don't agree, first of all I have a home on the coast of CA and although it's value is up from last year it's still down below what it was in 2008, well below. A lot of homes have gone on the market since the new year and that is holding down prices a bit.
But if you think California is showing untainted books you are kidding yourself. If there were a power change in Sacramento tomorrow many democrats in the legislature would most likely be indicted for what they have done to the once great golden state.

As much as I love the California coast, and you are blessed, it is not in Silicon Valley where I get knocks on my door to sell.
Please don't take this like I am bragging, I am just making a point..

I bought my home in 1990 for $400,000 which was a lot back then, in 2000 we rebuilt. My home is worth 3 million right now, and I have a large property lot.. I live in a wealthy area which has become snobby from the new rich.
We own rentals which the Google, Facebook, Netflix will pay top price for rent
Some of these new rich tear down a perfectly good home and build monster ugly homes.
I have people moving in across the street today, their rent is $9,000 a month to rent.

I would love to trade you, because I hate how crowed we have become, and expensive.

Now on the other hand, I would like to know where our taxes go? Probably to the illegals medical care from using our emergency rooms..A band aide cost $300 and to put it on someone is another $300.00..And we pay for that..
I don't like our governor..

Why doesn't our congress address this? Along with the Big Pharma scamming people..
No I don't see you as bragging at all and California is a very big state. I see your point. Maybe now that the digital age is upon us silicon valley should be spread out a bit. California tells company's and industry what to do all of the time. Maybe its time to spread them out through out the state bringing jobs to some parts of the state and housing relief to other parts.

They have tried to move to Texas, but the big bang is here.

I have a feeling that after a big California earthquake ( which I was in the 1989 one ) will make these people move to a different state...:laugh2:
Yep that would surely bring down property value if it slid into the pacific ocean...:biggrin:

Heartless = Stupidity

And this thread is as Heartless, Uneducated, Ignorant as they come

View attachment 136159View attachment 136160View attachment 136161

View attachment 136162
images

images
images

images
images
Wow, I didn't know they had a cure for cancer!!! when did they come up with it and why aren't they sharing it?

Which healthcare insurance company found it?
All getting healthcare. Now go talk to that couple in the U.K. Who's kid was just sentenced to death by the government run healthcare you want here.

I can't even attack your comments are so out of this world Crazy, Bonehead, Clueless

Cancer is treatable and for many it goes into remission ( Some with treatment will survive until they are old, some the cancer comes back and treatment is needed again)...Some Die.

Metastatic cancer means that it has spread or is all over the body, in case most will die in a short period of time..
WTF does that have to do with care? When it gets too expensive for the government run health system they decide to pull the plug on your child. And have the nerve to call it compassionate. Like they just did in the U.K.

Heartless = Stupidity

View attachment 136162
images

images
images

images
images
Wow, I didn't know they had a cure for cancer!!! when did they come up with it and why aren't they sharing it?

All getting healthcare. Now go talk to that couple in the U.K. Who's kid was just sentenced to death by the government run healthcare you want here.

I can't even attack your comments are so out of this world Crazy, Bonehead, Clueless

Cancer is treatable and for many it goes into remission ( Some with treatment will survive until they are old, some the cancer comes back and treatment is needed again)...Some Die.

Metastatic cancer means that it has spread or is all over the body, in case most will die in a short period of time..
WTF does that have to do with care? When it gets too expensive for the government run health system they decide to pull the plug on your child. And have the nerve to call it compassionate. Like they just did in the U.K.

Again....Show me a link where the UK did that...there is not a link because it never happened..

Heartless = Stupidity

View attachment 136162
images

images
images

images
images

Looks like they're getting medical attention.

OMG really, they are making fun of Bernie/ Warren saying that they will die...

They won't have care for long if this bill passes in any way shape or form so the rich get their tax breaks..
So where were all these people dying before obamacare?

Heartless = Stupidity

View attachment 136162
images

images
images

images
images

Again....Show me a link where the UK did that...there is not a link because it never happened..
Terminally ill boy denied 'potentially life-saving' treatment by NHS 'would be given it in any US hospital'

Forum List

Back