When should the economy reopen in full

• Immediately

• When Fauci and Birx say so

• June 1st

• When we have a vaccine

• FIVE YEARS - Favorite of USMB's U2 Edge

• NEVER -- Let Anarchy reign

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shutting down the non-essential businesses, to my understanding, is up to the governors. They can do what they want and deal with those consequences.
If NH opens up and MA doesn’t, I ll be partying in NH tomorrow.

Go for it.
Well I am immune so it won’t bother me.

I haven't seen any evidence suggesting that someone can be immune to it after recovering from it.
Actually we do!

Convolescant Plasma is proving we do develop immunities to this virus. We have medical staff who were infected and after recovering went back to work and have not been reinfected despite dealing with patients. We just dont know how long it lasts.

I'll take a look at any links you provide. So far, I'm seeing the exact opposite reported.
You’re insane. Wow. OK. So then how do you explain them asking me to donate plasma to help those infected?

I haven't read that plasma in your anti-bodies makes you immune. If you have any links on that, I'll be happy to look at them though.

Like I said, everything I have read has stated the exact opposite. But no, I'm not a doctor.
They are using my plasma to kill the virus in others. LOL. You’re really uneducated on this.

Then show me a link that supports your argument.

Shutting down the non-essential businesses, to my understanding, is up to the governors. They can do what they want and deal with those consequences.

Go for it.

I haven't seen any evidence suggesting that someone can be immune to it after recovering from it.
Actually we do!

Convolescant Plasma is proving we do develop immunities to this virus. We have medical staff who were infected and after recovering went back to work and have not been reinfected despite dealing with patients. We just dont know how long it lasts.

I'll take a look at any links you provide. So far, I'm seeing the exact opposite reported.
You’re insane. Wow. OK. So then how do you explain them asking me to donate plasma to help those infected?

I haven't read that plasma in your anti-bodies makes you immune. If you have any links on that, I'll be happy to look at them though.

Like I said, everything I have read has stated the exact opposite. But no, I'm not a doctor.
They are using my plasma to kill the virus in others. LOL. You’re really uneducated on this.

I did.

Yeah. I am Right and you’re wrong. You also don’t believe in immunity and if that’s the case how would a vaccine work?

The context is perfectly clear to me. Think what you want though.
Don’t run. How would a vaccine work if we cannot build immunity once we had it?

That is how a vaccine works to my understanding. Doesn't mean that you can't get infected again. Not from what I've read at least.
So then the vaccine is useless, correct?

No, vaccines are not useless.

Go for it.

Actually we do!

I did.

"Those who have survived the virus have built up antibodies in their plasma, which strengthens their immune system's defense. Using their plasma therefore could help others beat the infection."

It doesn't say you're immune.

EpsteinCovid.jpg

Yeah. I am Right and you’re wrong. You also don’t believe in immunity and if that’s the case how would a vaccine work?

That is how a vaccine works to my understanding. Doesn't mean that you can't get infected again. Not from what I've read at least.
Yeah, you're definitely jockeying for the weapons grade stupid title.
RealDave has you beat..for the moment.

You just said I am not immune. A vaccine is giving someone a small dose to develop immunity. I had A massive dose. You cannot have it both ways.

I believe we need to reopen ASAP. We know the risks. Barbershops, gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc. are dying. We don't close the economy during every flu season we should not close it now. The brief shutdown has allowed our hospitals to be ready for the virus. We have ventilators, masks and information. Warm weather is coming. Let the people choose.

I welcome your thoughts.

I didn't vote, since I can't predict the future. I will rely on science and researchers all around the world to produce quality tests which can determine a + or - result fast. We learned that we could test parolees and probationers for most of the popular drugs and get a result in minutes; yet years before we needed to send a urine sample to a lab and wait days.

Go for it.

Actually we do!

I did.

"Those who have survived the virus have built up antibodies in their plasma, which strengthens their immune system's defense. Using their plasma therefore could help others beat the infection."

It doesn't say you're immune.
What do you think it says? If my plasma helps others beat the infection and I have a full body of it? Hmmmmm....2+2=?

You just said I am not immune. A vaccine is giving someone a small dose to develop immunity. I had A massive dose. You cannot have it both ways.

What does immune mean to you?

I believe we need to reopen ASAP. We know the risks. Barbershops, gyms, restaurants, hotels, etc. are dying. We don't close the economy during every flu season we should not close it now. The brief shutdown has allowed our hospitals to be ready for the virus. We have ventilators, masks and information. Warm weather is coming. Let the people choose.

I welcome your thoughts.

I didn't vote, since I can't predict the future. I will rely on science and researchers all around the world to produce quality tests which can determine a + or - result fast. We learned that we could test parolees and probationers for most of the popular drugs and get a result in minutes; yet years before we needed to send a urine sample to a lab and wait days.
:blahblah:
Wow, what a shitpost!

Means 99% chance I wont get it again and if I do the symptoms will be very mild.

The more important q is wtf does it mean to you? :auiqs.jpg:

Means 99% chance I wont get it again and if I do the symptoms will be very mild.
He doesn't know that he doesn't know, yet insists that he knows. :auiqs.jpg:

How did you calculate 99%? Do you have a source for that or did you just pull it out of nowhere?
My doctor. Again I had this stupid thing and you would not believe the shit I had to go through. I also confirmed with the MDs at Mass General who want me to donate blood so that they can garner the plasma. How many more people should I ask?

He doesn't know that he doesn't know, yet insists that he knows. :auiqs.jpg:
Would you please explain this to him? He doesn’t know how vaccines work it seems.

How did you calculate 99%? Do you have a source for that or did you just pull it out of nowhere?
He is correct: IF he gets the virus again his body will respond rapidly and it will be very mild. Its a matter of known epidemiological studies.

My doctor. Again I had this stupid thing and you would not believe the shit I had to go through. I also confirmed with the MDs at Mass General who want me to donate blood so that they can garner the plasma. How many more people should I ask?

I don't know. All I'm saying is that my sources have said that you can still get infected again. But I'm not an expert.

If you have any sources suggesting otherwise, that actually say that, then I can look it over and use it to form my opinion.

Forum List

Back