Reparations for Whites

So if the black whiners win and get reparations, what does that mean for white descendants of slaves? Will they get it too?
Or is this just going to be more of the lefts "systematic racism" policies?
Whites already received the wealth from the slave labor.
PROOF???

I don't get SHIT from anything, you fucking liar.
Did generations of offspring of slave owners not receive the wealth from that slave labor in the form of inheritance and property?

Did we not use that wealth to influence government to advantage white generations over black ones?

If reparations are given I wouldn't want to be the first black man or woman to whine about anything...the crying and whining and blaming STOPS....the day after the checks are sent out....
The owner of Black Entrainment Television wants 60T for reparations.
I say good luck to him...what I found and posted the other day from a pro reparation site are what reparations will look like and its basically free college tuition and day care....no cash....if people are thinking they will retire with their reparations they have a big surprise coming....

When America expanded west (by removing Indians) by claiming that former Indian land, it was offered to settlers at a minimum of 40 acres. Many tens of thousands of white settlers received 40 to 500 acres of land. While Black settlers were denied any land. Have those white settlers not enjoyed the wealth from the property for generations?

So if the black whiners win and get reparations, what does that mean for white descendants of slaves? Will they get it too?
Still mad about losing the Civil War? Poor baby.
Why dont you stop being a little bitch and answer the question?

I want reparations too, my great great uncle got killed in battle to free the lazy bastards.
Then he was a sucker according to the former president.
Was he a sucker according to your dumb ass?
Your great great uncle died because he apparently believed that one man should own another. Then generations later you believe all those people are lazy bastards.

I believe that you have disrespected his service and family honor from it.
He's in the Family Tree and so am I.

When America expanded west (by removing Indians) by claiming that former Indian land, it was offered to settlers at a minimum of 40 acres. Many tens of thousands of white settlers received 40 to 500 acres of land. While Black settlers were denied any land. Have those white settlers not enjoyed the wealth from the property for generations?
This thread is about whites who are descendants of slaves. Is that above your comprehension level? Holy shit

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.

Equal protection of the laws for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States is more equitable and bears truer witness to our own laws.

This thread is about whites who are descendants of slaves. Is that above your comprehension level? Holy shit
Can you explain whites who are descendants of slaves?

Still mad about losing the Civil War? Poor baby.
Why dont you stop being a little bitch and answer the question?
Why don't you blow your dog?
Cause im done trying to get you out from under him. Goddamn furry

Can you explain whites who are descendants of slaves?
Sure. Their skin color is caucasian and they are descendants of American slaves. Does that help?

"The Whites" must be holding out on me then.

Can I sue "the Whites" and get what should have come to me?

Who are you? Some opioid addicted white trailer trash?

He is a descendant of Sally Hemmings, you racist, bigoted, RWNJ, NAZI, tranny hating freak that hates the South lost the war!

He is a descendant of Sally Hemmings, you racist, bigoted, RWNJ, NAZI, tranny hating freak that hates the South lost the war!
If he is a descendant of Thomas Jefferson's rape of Sally Hemmings then yes, he should be.

If he is a descendant of Thomas Jefferson's rape of Sally Hemmings then yes, he should be.
How do you know he raped her?

Was she in a position to deny any advance by him?

She could have stayed in France but decided to go back with him and father his children. I assume you didnt know that. So, I guess the best thing to do is just accuse him of rape. :rolleyes:
Fuuuuck

She could have stayed in France but decided to go back with him and father his children. I assume you didnt know that. So, I guess the best thing to do is just accuse him of rape. :rolleyes:
Fuuuuck
Well, because of this bit of history.

Language like that elides the true nature of their relationship, which is believed to have begun when Hemings, then 14 years old, accompanied Jefferson’s daughter to live with Jefferson, then 44, in Paris. She wasn’t Jefferson’s mistress; she was his property. And he raped her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...5844d4-625d-11e7-8adc-fea80e32bf47_story.html

Fuuuuck
Well, because of this bit of history.

Language like that elides the true nature of their relationship, which is believed to have begun when Hemings, then 14 years old, accompanied Jefferson’s daughter to live with Jefferson, then 44, in Paris. She wasn’t Jefferson’s mistress; she was his property. And he raped her.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...5844d4-625d-11e7-8adc-fea80e32bf47_story.html
She wasnt his property in Paris, jackass. In Paris, she could have free as a bird. Instead, went back to America and had several of his children.
But keep calling him a rapist with absolutely nothing backing it up. Being a deplorable is your MO

If reparations are given I wouldn't want to be the first black man or woman to whine about anything...the crying and whining and blaming STOPS....the day after the checks are sent out....
The owner of Black Entrainment Television wants 60T for reparations.
I say good luck to him...what I found and posted the other day from a pro reparation site are what reparations will look like and its basically free college tuition and day care....no cash....if people are thinking they will retire with their reparations they have a big surprise coming....
what college would agree to tht free tuition? the only reperationsi see is cash back to all those buinsess destroyed by blm thugs,. making are economy worse then it already is.

Forum List

Back