REPORT: Clarence Thomas May Retire After 2016 Election

All those SCOTUS nominations in one Presidential term is going to be historic.

Now it's even more important that Hillary becomes president. Hillary could possibly nominate THREE justices to the Supreme Court.
The Next President Might Appoint 3 Supreme Court Justices :D

Thomas was not one of the 3 I factored in. He is ten years younger than the average age at which Supreme Court justices retire or die. And he is of the opposite party than Clinton, which usually causes a justice to stay longer.

Thomas could easily outlast a Clinton presidency if he wanted to. He'll still be younger than the average retirement age in 2024.

Now it's even more important that Hillary becomes president. Hillary could possibly nominate THREE justices to the Supreme Court.
The Next President Might Appoint 3 Supreme Court Justices :D

Thomas was not one of the 3 I factored in. He is ten years younger than the average age at which Supreme Court justices retire or die. And he is of the opposite party than Clinton, which usually causes a justice to stay longer.

Thomas could easily outlast a Clinton presidency if he wanted to. He'll still be younger than the average retirement age in 2024.

Hopefully he choses to stay on. Of course some left wing loons would love to the ;house nword' leave.

Thomas could give a fuck about a Republican majority on the Court.

He has always been in the game for himself alone.

I've never understood liberals.
They're winning on every front and yet they still complain about conservatives.
Conservatives haven't won a single battle
So why do so many self-proclaimed conservatives consider Bush 2 to have been pretty good? It's because they've been winning their campaign of non-stop lies.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
crimenimi that was 8 years ago

Forum List

Back