Report: Trump Delegates Say They Are Bringing Guns To Cleveland

You are the one that brought up welfare, toots... :)

If you're other half of the brain were functioning, you'd know that the ICWA has NOTHING to do with "welfare" checks, etc.

Look, you're a moron, ignorant and a redneck......Why are you so anxious to show how truly stupid you are?

toots are you the replacement for the indian princess? Is this a tag team match? Did princess tag out?

I hope they get drunk and get into a fucking shooting match right on the convention floor.

You mean like they did at the NRA convention...which also allowed gun carrying....or the Texas Republican convention which also allowed gun carrying.......

Is there anything you guys don't pull out of your asses and think it is incredibly wise and important?
All of your get togethers should encourage open carry....the more the merrier.

well anyone can see i guess that the American Indian has it so good because of the democrats.......i worked for a couple of years with a guy who was full blood Cherokee who would have had a few things to say to lakota about how well Indians have it because of democrats or anyone else....but then this guy grew up on the res.....he did not just watch movies or read about them....

You folks are just either ignorant or stupid......In the late 1970s democrats spearheaded the Self-Determination, Self-Governance and Indian Child Welfare Act all to help the remaining Native American population.......Should I tell you which party cast the dissenting votes in congress?
...hey dumbass i got my info from an actual Indian raised on the reservation even showed us pictures....are you just another who has never been on a reservation but yet think they are living the life like lakota?........that act did them a lot of good didnt it......

well anyone can see i guess that the American Indian has it so good because of the democrats.......i worked for a couple of years with a guy who was full blood Cherokee who would have had a few things to say to lakota about how well Indians have it because of democrats or anyone else....but then this guy grew up on the res.....he did not just watch movies or read about them....

You folks are just either ignorant or stupid......In the late 1970s democrats spearheaded the Self-Determination, Self-Governance and Indian Child Welfare Act all to help the remaining Native American population.......Should I tell you which party cast the dissenting votes in congress?
...hey dumbass i got my info from an actual Indian raised on the reservation even showed us pictures....are you just another who has never been on a reservation but yet think they are living the life like lakota?........that act did them a lot of good didnt it......
you know what i find funny lakota?...you "claim" you are an Indian but yet never have much to say one way or another when Indians are being discussed.....and you should have lots to say....

Dear NaziCons, don't let the evil government deny you of your convention rights to carry!

They will, they are cowards. They'll talk big, but the moment the gubmint says disarm they disarm without a whimper. It's who they are.

You're funny. Stupid, but funny. BTW, I'm a 69-year-old guy. I chuckle at your childish baiting. You don't have enough matches to light my rockets. Enjoy the rest of your Fourth. Oh, and practice your masterbaiting...

Congratulations on the success of your surgery - rare for it to be undertaken for one of advanced years. Say, was it accompanied by some sort of spiritual conversion as well?

You're funny. Stupid, but funny. BTW, I'm a 69-year-old guy. I chuckle at your childish baiting. You don't have enough matches to light my rockets. Enjoy the rest of your Fourth. Oh, and practice your masterbaiting...

Congratulations on the success of your surgery - rare for it to be undertaken for one of advanced years. Say, was it accompanied by some sort of spiritual conversion as well?

Why do you NaziCon keyboard bullies hate Native Americans and minorities in general? Is it because you're scared shitless that you white bastards will soon be in the minority? What goes around comes around...

Why do you NaziCon keyboard bullies hate Native Americans and minorities in general? Is it because you're scared shitless that you white bastards will soon be in the minority? What goes around comes around...
why do you have very little to say when "your people" are being discussed?....could some posters around here be right about you?...

why do you have very little to say when "your people" are being discussed?....could some posters around here be right about you?...

Because this thread isn't about what you racist NaziCons are trying to divert it to. This thread is about NaziCon guns in Cleveland.

Because this thread isn't about what you racist NaziCons are trying to divert it to. This thread is about NaziCon guns in Cleveland.
post no. 9 you brought up indians and how democrats take care of them....you brought them up and in other threads about Indians you dont say much and one poster a few years back asked you about something that was going on in the Lakota nation,you were in that thread and kept on ignoring her,and was not a hostile question....that was when many here started saying you aint no Indian.....

post no. 9 you brought up indians and how democrats take care of them....you brought them up and in other threads about Indians you dont say much and one poster a few years back asked you about something that was going on in the Lakota nation,you were in that thread and kept on ignoring her,and was not a hostile question....that was when many here started saying you aint no Indian.....

Post #9 was a flippant response to post #8 - but you already knew that. I decide when and where I discuss Native American issues - not others. BTW, you really don't give a shit about NA issues - you just like to needle others about it. You're a typical white NaziCon poser.

Forum List

Back