Report: Trump Delegates Say They Are Bringing Guns To Cleveland

Very wise decision. If they're willing to murder police officers, Citizens are in real trouble. I advise arming yourself and protecting you and your loved ones. Things are getting real ugly.

You're funny. Stupid, but funny. BTW, I'm a 69-year-old guy. I chuckle at your childish baiting. You don't have enough matches to light my rockets. Enjoy the rest of your Fourth. Oh, and practice your masterbaiting...

Well, my friend....You're exactly my age (and gender).....but, because I'm a liberal progressive (like you) these moronic right wingers always "assume" that I'm a woman......which basically makes these idiots not only wrong, but sexists also. LOL
A match made in liberal utopia. So cute.

Guess they listened to me.
You say ISIS? Maybe ISIS will go elsewhere? Like to mostly un-armed DEM convention, easier target (s).

Is it real ISIS? Or American copy cats? Suppose if bullets start to fly, it is real for u?
The OP aka "Old Poke-A- High Ass" missed the point they are bringing them to Cleveland NOT to convention.

Pussies.

Cowards.

Demand your rights.

Ahead of GOP Convention, Cleveland Officials Affirm Protesters May Carry Guns

But water guns, toy guns, knives, aerosol cans, rope, tennis balls are barred

CLEVELAND — Cleveland officials said Wednesday that they will uphold the right of protesters at the Republican National Convention to carry firearms even as they expressed opposition to the state’s open carry laws.

Ahead of GOP Convention, Cleveland Officials Affirm Protesters May Carry Guns

Thank you, Jesus!

Forum List

Back