Repub Senator slams trump for killing border deal

Show the Damn Senate Bill Clown. Oh thats right. You are too CHICKENSHIT TO SHOW IT.
You haven't read it. You admit it.

And yet you say it is shit.

And you know this...how, cuck?

"I heard."

You have been pre-gaslighted.

Exactly what your propagandists depend on. ZERO critical thinking. ZERO thinking for yourself.

Your propagandists haven't even read it yet! Dumbass.

It's like there is a giant funnel on top of your pointy head into which your propagandists pour their manufactured bullshit which them comes unimpeded out of your diarrheic mouth.

The Republicans want immigration control about as much as they wanted Roe v. Wade or Obamacare repealed. It's just theater for the rubes.

With the economy going strong, the border is all they have left to hammer Biden with.

So here are some very strong clues you all are being hoaxed once again by the organization formerly known as the Republican party.

First, Joe Biden submitted an immigration reform package to Congress on DAY ONE of his administration. Did you rubes know that?

Check it out: Fact Sheet: President Biden Sends Immigration Bill to Congress as Part of His Commitment to Modernize our Immigration System | The White House

• Supplement existing border resources with technology and infrastructure. The legislation builds on record budget allocations for immigration enforcement by authorizing additional funding for the Secretary of DHS to develop and implement a plan to deploy technology to expedite screening and enhance the ability to identify narcotics and other contraband at every land, air, and sea port of entry. This includes high-throughput scanning technologies to ensure that all commercial and passenger vehicles and freight rail traffic entering the United States at land ports of entry and rail-border crossings along the border undergo pre-primary scanning. It also authorizes and provides funding for plans to improve infrastructure at ports of entry to enhance the ability to process asylum seekers and detect, interdict, disrupt and prevent narcotics from entering the United States. It authorizes the DHS Secretary to develop and implement a strategy to manage and secure the southern border between ports of entry that focuses on flexible solutions and technologies that expand the ability to detect illicit activity, evaluate the effectiveness of border security operations, and be easily relocated and broken out by Border Patrol Sector. To protect privacy, the DHS Inspector General is authorized to conduct oversight to ensure that employed technology effectively serves legitimate agency purposes.

The Republicans blew it off.

But the GOP really tipped their hand in December when the military aid bill for Israel and Ukraine was before the Senate.

Senator Chuck Schumer offered a ZERO-CONDITIONS amendment to the bill which would have allowed the Republicans to add a border bill to the military aid bill WITH NO CHANGES BY THE DEMOCRATS ALLOWED.

The Republicans DECLINED.

And that, boys and girls, is how you know you are being hoaxed by the GOP yet again.

This Week’s ‘Border Security’ Debate Is a Ruse

Since Biden we had a flood of illegals.

You can pound sand on giving a Fuck your LYING ASS

You haven't read it. You admit it.

And yet you say it is shit.

And you know this...how, cuck?

"I heard."

You have been pre-gaslighted.

Exactly what your propagandists depend on. ZERO critical thinking. ZERO thinking for yourself.

Your propagandists haven't even read it yet! Dumbass.

It's like there is a giant funnel on top of your pointy head into which your propagandists pour their manufactured bullshit which them comes unimpeded out of your diarrheic mouth.
Its not Published Dickhead.

Now who is A GAS BAG That is you.

BS. You know its crap. Why you will not even show it.

HR 2 sign it

You have already admitted that you have not read the bill, so how the fuck do you know if it is crap?

The onus is on you to prove what you have written is true. You cannot possibly know if the bill is "Crap" unless you have read the bill and you admitted you have not.

The only time served the United States Government was when I was in the U. S. Army. I've never served in House or the Senate. The only elected office I have ever held is a member of Marin County Democratic Party. I've sought nordo I want higher office.

This is bill you people want. Now you want to kill it. IF THE FUCKING BORDER IS SUCH A FUCKING DISASTER, WHY FUCKING WAIT UNTIL 2025 TO FIX IT?

Its not Published Dickhead.

Now who is A GAS BAG That is you.
Yes, it is not published yet, which is why I am reserving judgement about it.

But you submissive cucks have already been pre-gaslighted to be against it!

Wow.

Just...wow.

No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated and willfully ignorant. "Love" meaning utter contempt for your credulity and stupidity.

You have already admitted that you have not read the bill, so how the fuck do you know if it is crap?

The onus is on you to prove what you have written is true. You cannot possibly know if the bill is "Crap" unless you have read the bill and you admitted you have not.

The only time served the United States Government was when I was in the U. S. Army. I've never served in House or the Senate. The only elected office I have ever held is a member of Marin County Democratic Party. I've sought nordo I want higher office.

This is bill you people want. Now you want to kill it. IF THE FUCKING BORDER IS SUCH A FUCKING DISASTER, WHY FUCKING WAIT UNTIL 2025 TO FIX IT?
The Senate Bill hasnt been released.

You havent read it either. Its behind closed doors.

Show the Damn Bill or STFU

More BS. Senate bill hasnt been released LIAR.
It appears my point is not penetrating your thick skull.

The bill is not released yet. True.

You are already programmed to be against it.

You have no idea how hilarious and sad this is, do you.

Yes, it is not published yet, which is why I am reserving judgement about it.

But you submissive cucks have already been pre-gaslighted to be against it!

Wow.

Just...wow.

No wonder Trump loves the poorly educated and willfully ignorant. "Love" meaning utter contempt for your credulity and stupidity.
Because we know the history of these Closed door back room deals. The leaks in it show its garbage.

HR 2 is a good bill . Sign it or STFU

It appears my point is not penetrating your thick skull.

The bill is not released yet. True.

You are already programmed to be against it.

You have no idea how hilarious and sad this is, do you.
Biden is pushing it. All I need to know. Hes a LYING FUCK and caused the damn flood.

Because we know the history of these Closed door back room deals. The leaks in it show its garbage.

HR 2 is a good bill . Sign it or STFU
You clearly have not read HR 2. It's longer than a tweet.

And I just showed you the Senate Republicans had a chance to pass it, with no changes by the Democrats, and they refused.

If that doesn't wake you up to the scam, nothing will. You are too stupid.

These willfully stupid, blind, and dense rubes are making it way too easy for Crooked Donald.

Sad.
Fuck you...

We dont even need new laws.

Biden can shut down the border today.

You want OPEN BORDERS if you support him. The Senate is gonna produce shit like always

Chuck Schumer called the Senate Republicans on their bluff, and they folded instantly.

The gig's up, kids.

The GOP has NO interest in solving the border crisis. They need it as a talking point since the economy is booming.

Not proof, all you have now is hearsay. Where did you hear it, through the grape vine or did your dog tell you.
Your own in here have been leaking

Doesnt matter. Senate needs to show it to the dang public.

If it was worth a fuck they would have done so already.

Time for the House to SHUT DOWN THE DEBT CEILING

This "fix the border" hoax is just like the Obamacare repeal and replace hoax. Neither Trump nor the Republicans had any plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.

This hoax was blown wide open when they acquired all the power to do so.

But they know the rubes are a never-ending pack of creduloids who will fall for these hoaxes over and over and over.

It just never gets old.

Chuck Schumer called the Senate Republicans on their bluff, and they folded instantly.

The gig's up, kids.

The GOP has NO interest in solving the border crisis. They need it as a talking point since the economy is booming.
Schummer LMAO

That guarantees its CRAP

Forum List

Back