Repub Senator slams trump for killing border deal

This "fix the border" hoax is just like the Obamacare repeal and replace hoax. Neither Trump nor the Republicans had any plan to repeal and replace Obamacare.

This hoax was blown wide open when they acquired all the power to do so.

But they know the rubes are a never-ending pack of creduloids who will fall for these hoaxes over and over and over.

It just never gets old.
HR 2 is in Schummers desk. Sign it

Your own in here have been leaking

Doesnt matter. Senate needs to show it to the dang public.

If it was worth a fuck they would have done so already.

Time for the House to SHUT DOWN THE DEBT CEILING
Why shut down the debt ceiling? That's another Republican hoax.

You rubes, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, still somehow bleev the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility. :lol:

This despite Trump doubling the federal deficit, Trump submitting a record spending budget, Trump asking for more stimulus than the Democrats wanted, the debt ceiling being raised and/or entirely SUSPENDED three times on Trump's watch.

And the entire time, none of you Trump cultists raised a single note of complaint! And yet you tards kept complaining about Barack HUSSEIN Obama's spending well into Trump's administration! Despite Trump matching Obama's debt in HALF the time!

I honestly don't know how you submissive cucks can stand your own stench. I really don't.

I see what you did there.

You have not seen the bill, yet you parrot your propagandists' narrative that it "is shit".

How do you know that, rube?

You just admitted you have not read it!
Because they are hiding it, moron. If it did what Dimtards claim they would put out to the public.

But they won't, so we know they are lying.

Next?

Why shut down the debt ceiling? That's another Republican hoax.

You rubes, in the face of all evidence to the contrary, still somehow bleev the GOP is the party of fiscal responsibility. :lol:

This despite Trump doubling the federal deficit, Trump submitting a record spending budget, Trump asking for more stimulus than the Democrats wanted, the debt ceiling being raised and/or entirely SUSPENDED three times on Trump's watch.

And the entire time, none of you Trump cultists raised a single note of complaint! And yet you tards kept complaining about Barack HUSSEIN Obama's spending well into Trump's administration! Despite Trump matching Obama's debt in HALF the time!

I honestly don't know how you submissive cucks can stand your own stench. I really don't.
RINOs can fuck off

The back door deal will be Garbage. You want open borders. HR 2 ends that Asylum loop hole. Why you dont want it

Um...retard?

It was the Republican HR 2! The one you have been demanding be signed!

Holy fuck, you are getting stupider by the second!
Nooo

It is the Senate behind closed doors one I havent read dick.

Ive looked at HR 2. But i havent read over 200 pages. And you havent either.

Nooo

It is the Senate behind closed doors one I havent read dick.

Ive looked at HR 2. But i havent read over 200 pages. And you havent either.
Um...retard?

I explained Schumer gave the Senate Republicans a chance to pass HR 2 and they folded on their bluff.

You then mocked Schumer and said that guaranteed the bill "is CRAP".

You are getting stupider by the second, son. Quit while you're behind.

Um...retard?

I explained Schumer gave the Senate Republicans a chance to pass HR 2 and they folded on their bluff.

You then mocked Schumer and said that guaranteed the bill "is CRAP".

You are getting stupider by the second, son. Quit while you're behind.
The big so called deal is the Senate back door deal.

Biden Vows to veto HR 2 if passed. Schummer knows the Dems will vote No on HR 2

SO ITS DOA SAME AS THEIRS

The Ukraine funding is LEVERAGE. OH WELL

You haven't read HR 2, but you want it passed.

You haven't read the bipartisan bill, but you are against it.

Do you see what a partisan hack that makes you yet?

GEEEEEZUS!
Ive read most so STFU. The Senate bill Compromise is the one not read. Because they REFUSE TO PUBLISH IT.

Now 8 million have poured into this country on Bidens watch.

You. Dems.. TDS clowns can all get fucked on this issue

Ive read most so STFU. The Senate bill Compromise is the one not read. Because they REFUSE TO PUBLISH IT.
They haven't refused to publish it, dumbass. They are still working on it.

Yet you already have been gaslighted into being against it without knowing fuck-all about it. It just does not get more submissive cuck than that.

So sad. So very sad.

They haven't refused to publish it, dumbass. They are still working on it.

Yet you already have been gaslighted into being against it without knowing fuck-all about it. It just does not get more submissive cuck than that.

So sad. So very sad.
And they have been leaking info on it.

Put it on CSPAN. We all know how this always ends.

8 million on his watch. Screw him, the DNC and all who want to hand out money overseas while fucking our country here

Trump has not read the bill, and never will. He's illiterate.
No one has. They are hiding it from us.
Trump's motivation is to deny any action on the border while he is out of office. It would take away his number one issue if it was solved without him.

So he wants any border action killed dead, no matter the cost to the country.
What will it cost to country to not pass his bill? We miss out on 5000 legalized illegal aliens per day?
This is not some altruistic behavior on Trump's part. Get real!
Yes, I will only vote for that politician who is altruistic in all of his political actions. What was that one’s name again?

No one has. They are hiding it from us.

What will it cost to country to not pass his bill? We miss out on 5000 legalized illegal aliens per day?

Yes, I will only vote for that politician who is altruistic in all of his political actions. What was that one’s name again?
So you’re not voting

STFU then

Because they haven’t shown it, neither “side” really knows what is in the bill.

But let’s think about that… When someone is hiding something behind their back and walking sideways so that you don’t get to see it, does that really indicate to you that whatever they’re hiding is something that’s very good for you?

To me, the very fact that they’re hiding it indicates that there is something seriously bad in that bill. Not just me, to anybody with common sense, really.

Because they haven’t shown it, neither “side” really knows what is in the bill.

But let’s think about that… When someone is hiding something behind their back and walking sideways so that you don’t get to see it, does that really indicate to you that whatever they’re hiding is something that’s very good for you?

To me, the very fact that they’re hiding it indicates that there is something seriously bad in that bill. Not just me, to anybody with common sense, really.
No one is hiding anything. The bill is not complete yet.

But you’re against a bill you have not seen.

Doesn’t say much for you.

No one is hiding anything. The bill is not complete yet.

But you’re against a bill you have not seen.

Doesn’t say much for you.
You have been singing its praise though huh....

Saying its better. LMAO Where have you seen it.

Decades of listening to back door deals tells me it will make good toilet paper.

You have been singing its praise though huh....

Saying its better. LMAO Where have you seen it.

Decades of listening to back door deals tells me it will make good toilet paper.
I have. Because what Republican Senator Lankford has said about the bill makes sense

Forum List

Back