Republican Debate #1

Scott calls out the border ftw, and says he will finish the wall. Pence is disheveled this debate, trying to interrupt. Vivek and Haley have been the the most professional and dignified. DeSantis not messing around, the cartel will NOT be donating to him
He's an imbecile

Scott declines to answer the question on China and says he wants to fire 87,000 I.R.S. agents that Biden plans to hire (here's more on that misleading claim) and deploy more resources to the southern border to stop the flow of fentanyl. -- NYT

Fact-Checking the Misleading Claim About 87,000 Tax Agents​

The claim, which has been debunked numerous times, has resurged ahead of the midterm elections. Here’s why it’s still wrong.

Kookie!!

Ramaswamy wants to shut down the Education Department, give its funding directly to parents, and let them send their kids to schools of their choosing. Ramaswamy says that education policy should rest with families. - NYT

You know I started off being impressed by Vivek but he’s just getting more unnecessarily petty. I guess republicans do like that kind of immaturity so I guess he’s doing the right thing.
Eliminate the dep. of education and teachers unions. And eliminate most other departments too. He's just a weirdo with enough money to put himself on that stage.

Vivek is winning this thing.
Vivek pushing out this guy?

TRUMP santos dark plus.jpg

Over 50% of the American people are against funding Ukraine. Vivek is the one guy who was really standing out against funding Ukraine. Shocking that you have these BLM Biden Democrats who support Nazism Ukraine and just hand wave it. Then they wrongly claim they are racist in America. There’s nobody in the US military who openly has a swastika, but there are in Ukraine.

Shocking that Nikki Haley‘s talking about Israel when she also supports funding Ukraine.

Common sense doesn’t really go along way with some of these people

Forum List

Back