Republican Debate #1

He did pretty well. I’ll bet he will get a bump. DeSantis started off good but just sputtered.
I like DeSantis and Vivek…

as much as I disagree with Halley ..She seem to do well so I said it from a non-bias perspective.

But I agree that Ron did slip, and he seemed may be missing opportunities. but he has plenty of time to recover.

Vivek was the only one to talk about the major issue of depression in this country and how it is affecting young Americans. So he’s gonna reach out to young voters. Also, his point on Ukraine is right in line with 50%+ of the American people who are against funding Ukraine.

I am saying what many Americans are saying Ukraine is not a democracy. They literally suspended presidential elections. We didn’t do that during World War II.

Vivek stole the show. He’s going to get a bump. Too bad he’s absolutely obnoxious. We’ll see how long that will last.
He probably didn’t need to say all of the other candidates are bought and paid for. But he’s got plenty of time here and I do agree he should get a bump in the polls.

Let’s be honest here what all of those gop candidates are saying is nothing compared to the racism, and anti-Americanism , the anti-police attitude from Democrats. Democrats openly hate the police who are our neighbors and family.

I like DeSantis and Vivek…

as much as I disagree with Halley ..She seem to do well so I said it from a non-bias perspective.

But I agree that Ron did slip, and he seemed may be missing opportunities. but he has plenty of time to recover.

Vivek simile was the only one to talk about the major issue of depression in this country and how it is affecting young Americans. So he’s gonna reach out to young voters. Also, his point on Ukraine is right in line with 50%+ of the American people who are against funding Ukraine.

I am saying what many Americans are saying Ukraine is not a democracy. They literally suspended presidential elections. We didn’t do that during World War II.
Well said.

The hate monger Trump wasn't good for the country.
False.

No a recent CNN poll said it over 50% of the American people are against funding Ukraine.

You’re right there with Governor Christie. And all of the other politicians claiming “Ukraine is a democracy” when they literally suspended presidential elections. Again we did not do that during World War II.

What’s your deal sir. With all of the injustices going on in the world why do you have that Flag of Ukraine in your avatar?. Why don’t you put up a flag of Ethiopia or a flag of Yemen. What about the starving children in southeast Asia.

How about the starving children in America. We have record homelessness in this country.

No sense watching Hannity and his dick-sucking.

MSNBC:

Rachel Maddow
Nicolle Wallace
Chris Hayes
Ari Melber
Joy Reid
Alex Wagner

They are impressed with Haley and Pence, not so much with Vivek and Meatball Ron.

No a recent CNN poll said it over 50% of the American people are against funding Ukraine.
Again: So fucking what?

If over 50% of Americans said we should destroy all our nukes, should we listen to that?

If over 50% of Americans said we should open the southern border and let everyone in, should we do that?

The American people are not very intelligent or informed, as a whole.

Forum List

Back