Republican Greg Gianforte

Won.

Now, it's up to Ryan and the majority in the H. of Rep. to vote.

Art. 1, Sec 5, Clause 3, to wit:
Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its member for disorderly Behavior, and, with with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

Questions:
  1. Do you believe Gianforte was in the right when he physically attacked the reporter
  2. Do you believe the attack, should be upgraded from simple assault by the Prosecutor
  3. Do you feel Gianforte is a proper role model
  4. Do you support a movement to invoke Art 1, sec 5 and clause 3

Fuck off, you lost. The people of Montana have spoken.

I didn't lose, and if the R's and crazy right wingers - like you - continue to support violence as a means of political discourse, it won't be long until the silent majority says ENOUGH, and tosses the Alt. Right and the Republican Party out.

Law and Order?

A women laughs at Jeff Sessions and ends up detained, and this arrest is applauded by crazy right wingers; a Republican candidate for the H. or Rep. commits a violent crime, and is cited, not detained, and the thug is defended by the crazy right wing.

Q. What can we draw from these two data points

A. Fascism has come to America, and is supported by the crazy right wing.

Missed your posts condemning the leftist violence around the country. Why are you avoiding the discussion about your violent black shirt fascists?

I'm not! You are off topic, but, feel free to start a thread on "leftist violence around the country", and a "discussion about your violent black shirt fascists".

Notify me when you have started this thread, and we can begin by defining the terms you've claimed in your post. I suspect you can't do either, and are simply a Jr. Member of the echo chamber.
I was agreeing with your words, because the facists are real, and they hate free speech and will commit violence to stop it. They dress in black and hide behind masks. The Democrats are cowards.

Won.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its member for disorderly Behavior, and, with with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

Questions:
  1. Do you believe Gianforte was in the right when he physically attacked the reporter
  2. Do you believe the attack, should be upgraded from simple assault by the Prosecutor
Funny, Hillary was under multiple investifations for crimes, to include Espionage, turned out to have broken laws and jeopardized national security, and fought to keep her in the race.

Obama protected Democrats who broke laws - Hillary, Holder, Reid, Castro..

And after being unable to beat another Republican in another election, then and only then are Democrats concerned with holding someone accountable.

:p
If only someone in Congress would start an investigation on Hillary. If only ..... if only......

I still can't believe that old skank hasn't spent a minute in jail.

You and your comrades are not in total control of the United States, yet. Those of us who have taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution believe in the Bill of Rights, and do not condone or support the efforts by despots and their fellow travelers to incarcerate a citizen of the US, unless and until they have been held to answer on an indictment and found guilty in a public trial by a judge or a Jury.

A system of jurisprudence I would demand even for Donald Trump, if he were a person of interest.

Won.

Questions:
Funny, Hillary was under multiple investifations for crimes, to include Espionage, turned out to have broken laws and jeopardized national security, and fought to keep her in the race.

And after being unable to beat another Republican in another election, then and only then are Democrats concerned with holding someone accountable.

If only someone in Congress would start an investigation on Hillary. If only ..... if only......

You and your comrades are not in total control of the United States, yet. Those of us who have taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution believe in the Bill of Rights, and do not condone or support the efforts by despots and their fellow travelers to incarcerate a citizen of the US, unless and until they have been held to answer on an indictment and found guilty in a public trial by a judge or a Jury.

A system of jurisprudence I would demand even for Donald Trump, if he were a person of interest.
I agree completely, and I still can't believe that old skank hasn't spent a day in jail.

Questions:

1. Yes
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. No

/thread

Won.

Questions:

I didn't lose, and if the R's and crazy right wingers - like you - continue to support violence as a means of political discourse, it won't be long until the silent majority says ENOUGH, and tosses the Alt. Right and the Republican Party out.

Law and Order?

A women laughs at Jeff Sessions and ends up detained, and this arrest is applauded by crazy right wingers; a Republican candidate for the H. or Rep. commits a violent crime, and is cited, not detained, and the thug is defended by the crazy right wing.

Missed your posts condemning the leftist violence around the country. Why are you avoiding the discussion about your violent black shirt fascists?

I'm not! You are off topic, but, feel free to start a thread on "leftist violence around the country", and a "discussion about your violent black shirt fascists".

Notify me when you have started this thread, and we can begin by defining the terms you've claimed in your post. I suspect you can't do either, and are simply a Jr. Member of the echo chamber.

I was agreeing with your words, because the fascists are real, and they hate free speech and will commit violence to stop it. They dress in black and hide behind masks. The Democrats are cowards.

I see. I understand. And I wonder where you get your information.

Questions:

1. Yes
2. No.
3. Yes.
4. No

/thread

Do you believe in the rule of law and the American system of jurisprudence?

I believe in tbe Rule of Law. I have no use whatsoever for the the American system of jurisprudence.

If someone comes bursting nto a private meeting I'm in, shoves a mic in my face, and starts asking questions....he's going to the morgue, not the hospital.

Last edited:

I believe in tbe Rule of Law. I have no use whatsoever for the the American system of jurisprudence.

If someone comes bursting nto a private meeting I'm in, shoves a mic in my face, and starts asking questions....he's going to the morgue, not the hospital.

I hope you like needles.

Which Party? Violence is not part of the platform of any organized political party.

8be23633-744e-4541-aae5-eb83b0922a50_zpsx1cnkdix.jpg

Historically speaking it seems that congressional democrats once gave congressman Gerry Studds (D) Mass. a standing ovation after raping an underage male congressional page. How does that compare with shoving a reporter?

It makes Gianforte still guilty of assault.

This event sure outed a bunch of USMB Nazis among the RWnuts.

What happened to that 1st Amendment you people couldn't shut up about when you thought Ann Coulter's rights were being violated?

Won.

Questions:

Pick up a weapon Patriot.

I hope you like needles.
Which Party? Violence is not part of the platform of any organized political party.

8be23633-744e-4541-aae5-eb83b0922a50_zpsx1cnkdix.jpg

Wow, look at the guns, clubs and Molotov cocktails they are passing hand to hand. And each is wearing a uniform of the Democratic Party for all world to see.

---SARCASM ALERT---

(shrugs) Try and block my car.

Law and Order?

I was agreeing with your words, because the fascists are real, and they hate free speech and will commit violence to stop it. They dress in black and hide behind masks. The Democrats are cowards.

I get it. You're just poorly informed. Typical internet troll. Reminds me of Clinton, "Like with a cloth or something?".

He was elected by, gets his salary paid by the people, Its part of his job to talk to the people, as he wont have time to talk to each person that is what the press is for. sure the press may have been rude or pushy. also think its his job to deal with it with out getting violent . if this is OK behavior will we soon see fists flying in congress? emotions 1st thinking latter?

Law and Order?

I get it. You're just poorly informed. Typical internet troll. Reminds me of Clinton, "Like with a cloth or something?".

I looked a little closer, now I understand where you get your information. Kansas, lol, I spent a week there one night.

Driving back to San Francisco from parts east we stopped in Kansas City, Mo for a steak. We were advised to go to the Golden Calf, in the stock yards - it sucked. The potato wasn't hot, it was wrapped in tin foil and had been cooked hours before. The KC strip was tough, over cooked and was loaded with grizzle.

After leaving the place we saw a sign for the San Francisco Saloon, also in in stock yard area. After buying a couple of beers we shared with the barkeep/owner we were from SF, and from that point on we didn't need to pay for another drink.

The bad part being we had planned to leave and cross the river and drive across Kansas at night - being there wasn't anything worth seeing in Kansas. The beers decided that we better stay at the first rest stop, and when we found one we planned to spend the night. As I walked to the head to relieve myself, a man walked past me carrying a shotgun. When I got into the restroom, another man was at the sink washing his hands, and he had a side arm holstered on his hip.

Won.

Questions:
Not a word in 2016 about this. The Democrat lost in any event, but no outrage from the left.

Where Were the Screaming Headlines?… Democrat House Candidate Arrested for DUI and Assaulting Police Officer

Forum List

Back