Republican Hispanic Crusade

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
How can Republicans consider themselves to be patriotic when they advocate putting their knees on the chest and hands on the throats of children who are American in every way except for a piece of paper.

Excerpts from:
President Obama Drops The "U" Word On The Republican Party
Tue Sep 15, 2015

>> “This whole anti-immigrant sentiment that’s out there in our politics right now is contrary to who we are. Because unless you are a Native American, your family came from someplace else,” Mr. Obama said. “Don’t pretend that somehow 100 years ago the immigration process was all smooth and strict. That’s not how it worked.” The grandparents and great-grandparents of politicians taking a hard line on immigration, he said, were also “somehow considered unworthy or uneducated or unwashed.”

“When I hear folks talking as if somehow these kids are different from my kids or less worthy in the eyes of God, that somehow they are less worthy of our respect and consideration and care, I think that’s un-American,” Mr. Obama said.

>> ...the President managed to tie immigration, patriotism and religious faith together and frame it as an indictment of the Republican platform. With one carefully timed, barbed phrase he baited the entire Republican field, including the blowhard idiot with the orange hair, into responding, while turning the Republican meme of his "otherness" on its head and serving it up to them on a cold dish. If you don't think the right is already churning up its outrage meter...

But they are not American, are they? Most do not assimilate and many never bother to learn the English language, let alone give a damn about going through the proper legal channels to immigrate here appropriately.

good reply Buzz , thanks and to he11 with the gop / Hispanic pandering !!

Buzz, that is the most idiotic post of the day. Yeah, they do, and the Hispanics assimilate faster than the Germans or the Irish did.

not fast enough Jake , checkout downtown Los Angeles , VanNuys Cali. , bell California . See the ghettos in once nice neighborhoods , see the gangs and 'ms13' gangs . They don't assimilate and I wouldn't want them to . I prefer that they stay in their ghettos , barrios as an example for me to point at . Germans took over Milwaukee and it was nice and civilized Jake .

The bed wetters don't care if illegals come here, fill the prisons, bankrupt the school systems, drain the treasury and demand the return of Aztlan.

The concept of Aztlán as the place of origin of the pre-Columbian Mexican civilization has become a symbol for various Mexican nationalist and indigenous movements.

The name Aztlán was first taken up by a group of Chicano independence activists led by Oscar Zeta Acosta during the Chicano movement of the 1960s and 1970s. They used the nameAztlán to refer to the lands of Northern Mexico that were annexed by the United States as a result of the Mexican-American War. Aztlán became a symbol for mestizo activists who believe they have a legal and primordial right to the land. In order to exercise this right, some members of the Chicano movement propose that a new nation be created, a República del Norte.[7]

Aztlán is also the name of the Chicano studies journal published out of the UCLA Chicano Studies Research Center.

Movements that advocate Aztlán[edit]

We aren't dealing with people who just want to have a better life, some do, but some want to destroy us. Democrooks want to destroy us too, so it's no wonder they're so desperate to keep these people in and let more in.

I say we throw the illegals out, let the working ones back in legally and anyone who crossed the border illegally 3 times or more should be deported via trebuchet.

not fast enough Jake , checkout downtown Los Angeles , VanNuys Cali. , bell California . See the ghettos in once nice neighborhoods , see the gangs and 'ms13' gangs . They don't assimilate and I wouldn't want them to . I prefer that they stay in their ghettos , barrios as an example for me to point at . Germans took over Milwaukee and it was nice and civilized Jake .
And the Latinos took over Albuquerque and San Antionio and have done very well. Assimilitation takes several generations, bub. I grew up next to the barrior in our little town, we all went to school together, played sports, dated, etc. They had been in town longer than we had by a century or more.

So, instead of looking at anecdotes, look at the stats.

Also realize they are not going anywhere but home, which is were they have been going at the end of the day for a long, long time.

Real Americans will choose the immigrants over the far right nativists and nationalists: that simple, podjos.

The children are not the fault of the GOP, they are the fault of their uneducated, unwashed, un-American uncaring parents that come here and plop them out.

The children are not the fault of the GOP, they are the fault of their uneducated, unwashed, un-American uncaring parents that come here and plop them out.

Some are the fault of the moonbat messiah encouraging illegal immigration in the first place.

No one is blaming the children, for they are citizens and that won't change. Ever.

How can Republicans consider themselves to be patriotic when they advocate putting their knees on the chest and hands on the throats of children who are American in every way except for a piece of paper.

Excerpts from:
President Obama Drops The "U" Word On The Republican Party
Tue Sep 15, 2015

>> “This whole anti-immigrant sentiment that’s out there in our politics right now is contrary to who we are. Because unless you are a Native American, your family came from someplace else,” Mr. Obama said. “Don’t pretend that somehow 100 years ago the immigration process was all smooth and strict. That’s not how it worked.” The grandparents and great-grandparents of politicians taking a hard line on immigration, he said, were also “somehow considered unworthy or uneducated or unwashed.”

“When I hear folks talking as if somehow these kids are different from my kids or less worthy in the eyes of God, that somehow they are less worthy of our respect and consideration and care, I think that’s un-American,” Mr. Obama said.

>> ...the President managed to tie immigration, patriotism and religious faith together and frame it as an indictment of the Republican platform. With one carefully timed, barbed phrase he baited the entire Republican field, including the blowhard idiot with the orange hair, into responding, while turning the Republican meme of his "otherness" on its head and serving it up to them on a cold dish. If you don't think the right is already churning up its outrage meter...

I notice you don't say a thing about OUR children, or their parents who's jobs are taken.

You know what. If an American family took their kids across a desert, through barbed wire, through a river, paid drug dealers to transport them, and then moved them into the worst areas in this country, DCFS would take them away from them!

The poor, poor, children. What about our children we raised and paid taxes for? To hell with them, correct!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No one is blaming the children, for they are citizens and that won't change. Ever.

Don't be so confident their sparky! You might very well be correct, but I wouldn't put your families fortune on it.

none of that matters, their parents are not citizens so the decision has to be made by them. leave the vile spawn behind or take them back to the third world hell hole.

But they are not American, are they? Most do not assimilate

Same bullshit, different century. Read the caption:

1zgb30g.jpg

none of that matters, their parents are not citizens so the decision has to be made by them. leave the vile spawn behind or take them back to the third world hell hole.
No such decision will be made by them or for them. The kids stay, the family stays, and you smile out of your ass. Watch out for freewill when you do.

Forum List

Back