Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Our women and children vs someone elses women and children. Whose side are you on anyhow?

Japan wasn't in a position to drop anything on our women and children at that point.

The Iranians, on the other hand, even if they get a bomb, won't have the capability to drop it on us. They might drop it on the Zionshits, (aw, that'd be tragic) but then they'd risk a massive retaliation, so they probably won't.

You . . . who is against citizens having guns for self defense. Do you see your own hypocrisy?

No, because most of you aren't shooting people because they are taking something like land.

You're shooting people because they happen to be the wrong color in your hood.

Duh. You sound so uneducated. I don't live in the "hood." I also live in Massachusetts (not may "colored" people around here). Also I've never shot anyone and I don't own a gun. See? As usual, you sound like an idiot.

ChrL 11022936
I do believe most Muslims are radicals. Perhaps not the ones who are American raised, but in the ME, yes, I believe they all have radical beliefs and feel they are above everyone else

So you have mellowed out your hatred of Muslims to exclude American-raised enablers of radical Islam. Or are they all "enablers" still?

ChrL 11013323
That is why I said "I hate Islam." I can't hate a person I do not know any more than I can care about them.

How do you label millions of human beings as "radicals" in the ME if you don't know them any more than you care about them?

How can American Muslims not be enablers of radical Islam when that is why you hate Islam?

How can you not hate every human being that practices the religion you hate? A religion cannot do anything that would possibly cause you to hate it if there are no human beings around to adhere to it.

There would be no religion of Islam if no human being practiced it. So when you hate the religion you by default hate all the people that give it life.

You hate human beings without knowing anything about them.

So why not admit that you are a xenophobic bigot dedicated to fear mongering about millions of good people who practice Islam?

Last edited:
ChrL 11022936
I do believe most Muslims are radicals. Perhaps not the ones who are American raised, but in the ME, yes, I believe they all have radical beliefs and feel they are above everyone else

So you have mellowed out your hatred of Muslims to exclude American-raised enablers of radical Islam. Or are they all "enablers" still?

ChrL 11013323
That is why I said "I hate Islam." I can't hate a person I do not know any more than I can care about them.

How do you label miiion human beings "radicals" in the ME if you don't know them any more than you care about them?

How can American Muslims not be enablers of radical Islam when that is why you hate Islam?

How can you not hate every human being that practices the religion you hate. A religion cannot do anything that would possibly cause you to hate it if there are no human beings to adhere to it?

There would no religion of Islam if no human being practiced it. So when you hate the religion you by default hate All the people that give it life.

You hate human beings without knowing anything about them,

So why not admit that you are a xenophobic bigot dedicated to fear mongering about millions of good people who practice Islam?

It's not a religion, it is a hateful cult that oppresses women.

ChrL 11039356
It's not a religion, it is a hateful cult that oppresses women

But you hate those women because they all enable radical Islam. Now you are making less sense than ever. You hate islamic women because they belong to a 'cult' that oppresses them.

ChrL 11039356

But you hate those women because they all enable radical Islam. Now you are making less sense than ever. You hate islamic women because they belong to a 'cult' that oppresses them.
As I told you already, I hate the ideology of Islam.

But who gives the ideology life? You can't dance around the fact that if you hate the the ideology of Islam it means you hate everone that practice Islam on their daily live or proclaim adherence to it.

You cannot separate an ideology from the human beings who bring an ideology to into being.

You should hate members of Daesh
or al Qaeds and all murderers such as theyb are but not those who peacefully practice Islam.

Your mind is warped by generaluzed and xenophobic generalized hatred but you want to be sweet and kind to those that practice a non-murderous form of Islam.

ChrL 11039356

As I told you already, I hate the ideology of Islam.

But who gives the ideology life? You can't dance around the fact that if you hate the the ideology of Islam it means you hate everone that practice Islam on their daily live or proclaim adherence to it.

You cannot separate an ideology from the human beings who bring an ideology to into being.

You should hate members of Daesh
or al Qaeds and all murderers such as theyb are but not those who peacefully practice Islam.

Your mind is warped by generaluzed and xenophobic generalized hatred but you want to be sweet and kind to those that practice a non-murderous form of Islam.
You are so full of shit.
You can hate the conservative movement without hating individual Republicans.
You can hate Liberal ideology, without hating individual Democrats.
and you can hate Islam without hating individual brain washed Islamist practitioners. In fact I feel pity for Islamic women who are hard assed Islamists.

You are so full of shit.

I don't hate the conservative movement. There is no need to hate any major political force in America. I mostly disagree with the religious right and their major influence on the Republican Party for the past several decades. That's because personally I am not religious on any way. But I am happy for all those who are. And that includes all those of Islamic faith and any faith that act according to universal human rights and civilized standards of laws. I certainly don't agree with the negative treatment of women. Harming women is not civilized. But that is part of the custom of that particular religion - that has been overcome in many places. That is why I belong to no religion. If there is a creator I'm sure he gave me a mind to use for for figuring out right from and doing some good over during whatever time I have on this beautiful earth. And generalized hatred of religions and political groups and foul/mouthed posters have nothing to do with goodness on earth. Hating the actual scum like Daesh is acceptable - I cheer all those who are killing them - as many Muslims are doing right now.

So why hate those you don't know like ChrisL does?

You are so full of shit.

I don't hate the conservative movement. There is no need to hate any major political force in America. I mostly disagree with the religious right and their major influence on the Republican Party for the past several decades. That's because personally I am not religious on any way. But I am happy for all those who are. And that includes all those of Islamic faith and any faith that act according to universal human rights and civilized standards of laws. I certainly don't agree with the negative treatment of women. Harming women is not civilized. But that is part of the custom of that particular religion - that has been overcome in many places. That is why I belong to no religion. If there is a creator I'm sure he gave me a mind to use for for figuring out right from and doing some good over during whatever time I have on this beautiful earth. And generalized hatred of religions and political groups and foul/mouthed posters have nothing to do with goodness on earth. Hating the actual scum like Daesh is acceptable - I cheer all those who are killing them - as many Muslims are doing right now.

So why hate those you don't know like ChrisL does?

You sure are an idiot. You cannot even understand a simple concept. You are full of it too. I can go track down your hateful posts. Shall I?

Forum List

Back