Republicans, a bridge too far

What racism and GOP ignorance? I talk shit about the GOP almost every breath. And I said NOTHING racist. You are just too stupid to understand the difference.
"Reality" LMAO

Fraco's issue is the only solution he has is a hammer, so every problem looks like a nail. Or to put it another way his logic looks like this:

1) Attribute everything people disagree with you about to racism
2) ????????
3) Win the argument.

Nah that is just how cons talk to each other so it makes the racism seem not so bad. Denying it as a way to cover it up. Knock yourselves out. Lying to yourselves is one of the hallmarks of the modern conservative.

Unfortunately the rest of us see through the lies by observing your actions.
Then PLEASE explain how what I said racist. I will wait.
Your hate for Obama is racist as it's so nonsensical. After 5 beers you'd admit it lol. 90% chance. As if you're alone. 60%+ of GOPers are like that now, especially after 30 years of racist code word GOP BS propaganda...

It's racist to call a moron a moron? Barrack Hussein Obama is a moron, he'd be a moron if he was pink polky dotted.
A moron? Your views are ridiculous and hater, so...

So now you pull out the race card...

Thank you for demonstrating just how desperate the Democrats have become!!!!

Nah, conservatives pulled it out the day after the election in 2008. And you whining about 'race card' doesn't cover your racism. Sorry.

Uhm, you do realize that without the white vote, Obama never could have been elected, right?

You and your 'racism" shit really gets old.... it smacks of "I got nothing".
We're talking about 50%+ racist GOPers, not Dems and indies.

You are talking out of your ass.

Only a true left loon Moon Bat listens to anything Lieawatha spews. Lying old bitch
More RW nonsense. That was family lore that neutral observers say is not provable either way, and she never used it for any advantage. You believe a pile of crap, hater.. Shove it, brainwashed functional moron dupe.
Bullshit...

Even a cursory Internet search will show she used the claim to gain minority status in order to further her career at Harvard..
Link? lol. She mentioned it in her student description, dupe. Your bs is a joke.

How do you "mention" something that you know is total bullshit, Franco? So the student description...what prospective students thinking about attending Harvard know about who will be teaching them is whatever the professors want to make up about themselves? She tried to pass herself off as a minority because that has liberal "cachet". She would have gotten away with it in the academic world and only had it bite her in the ass because she decided to enter the political world where opponents check your biography and your claims.
It's family lore that can't be proved either way, dupe. She was already accepted, it's the same kind of "Facebook" profile students put out that has nothing to do with anything, brainwashed functional moron.

So her faculty profile is the same thing as someone's Facebook page? Really, Franco?

Elizabeth Warren passed herself off as a minority because she understood that gave her "standing" in the liberal community. It's essentially the same thing that Barrack Obama did when he passed himself off as an exchange student.

Not letting you get of that easy, hack. You made the statement, now back it up.

LOL The discussion was about cons in general, you then changed it to YOU. So if YOU aren't a racist then be happy and I'm happy for you. The behavior of conservatives towards this president has been racist.

YOU aren't part of that and don't approve of that? Good for you, glad to hear it.

You keep assuming disagreement is racist, and you lump all conservatives together in this because its the cheap easy way out.

I'm sorry, you ignore what I say so no need to continue. See it however suits you. Have a nice day and buy bonds.

Dime store hack responds dime store hack-ey.

Or you could post a questionnaire for people to fill out so you get only the answers you need to make you feel better. Angries like you get so tiring, but I understand, this is your whole life.
Now shhh.

Not angry, just vigilant in calling out bullshit, like the bullshit found in most of your posts.

I live in a 65% GOP.rural NY district. Most of my friends here are racists. See sig, last line. Try reality, hater dupe. You in rural Tn? QED.
Reality? WTF are you talking about? Dumbfuck
Racism in the GOP duh...I'm sure you're a great guy except for the racism and GOP ignorance.
What racism and GOP ignorance? I talk shit about the GOP almost every breath. And I said NOTHING racist. You are just too stupid to understand the difference.
"Reality" LMAO

Fraco's issue is the only solution he has is a hammer, so every problem looks like a nail. Or to put it another way his logic looks like this:

2) ????????
3) Win the argument.

Nah that is just how cons talk to each other so it makes the racism seem not so bad. Denying it as a way to cover it up. Knock yourselves out. Lying to yourselves is one of the hallmarks of the modern conservative.

Nice job defending one of the biggest idiots on this message board. You are judged by the company you keep, and this judgement is thinking you may be an oxygen thief.

Racism in the GOP duh...I'm sure you're a great guy except for the racism and GOP ignorance.
"Reality" LMAO

2) ????????
3) Win the argument.

You jump from 'the GOP' to 'YOU'. We are talking about the tendencies of members of that party. If YOU aren't then good.
That party has and still does represent many people that only want one race to win. Guess which one. I'll wait.

When you generalize you call out the individuals you lump in with generalization. You are being called out, and you have no answer except, "Well I don't mean YOOOOUUUUU".

Nah, conservatives pulled it out the day after the election in 2008. And you whining about 'race card' doesn't cover your racism. Sorry.

Uhm, you do realize that without the white vote, Obama never could have been elected, right?

Any data to back up your bullshit claim?

LOL...."Hater Dupe" is back up in Franco's tiny cranium!

"Reality" LMAO

2) ????????
3) Win the argument.

You jump from 'the GOP' to 'YOU'. We are talking about the tendencies of members of that party. If YOU aren't then good.
That party has and still does represent many people that only want one race to win. Guess which one. I'll wait.

When you generalize you call out the individuals you lump in with generalization. You are being called out, and you have no answer except, "Well I don't mean YOOOOUUUUU".

You are a true whiner. You look for misery where there is none. Carry on, only you know what your mind needs.

Lol, Franco is rapidly taking over the post of dumbest person on USMB ever from SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

2) ????????
3) Win the argument.

You are a true whiner. You look for misery where there is none. Carry on, only you know what your mind needs.

Calling out other's bullshit is not whining. Thank you for losing the argument.

So you're the authority of the universe! Oh so glad we found you.

You can't make an argument. Your entire modis operandi is to say 'what about me'. You sound just like Kanye West.

You can't make an argument. Your entire modis operandi is to say 'what about me'. You sound just like Kanye West.

Maybe instead of pissing off people by calling them racists you should just defend your policies and positions based on their merits?

OMG!! I can't believe I was able to type that thought my tears of laughter!

I was just kidding. I know you libs can't do that.

Still, funny to pretend for a second, huh?:muahaha::rofl::D

Now you run to hyperbole and snark as your only response. Sad and typical.

You got called out, and you are floundering, just go back to your hole and emerge in the next thread where you can make baseless generalizations.

2) ????????
3) Win the argument.

I'm still waiting for you to name a "moderate" Supreme Court Justice nominated by a Democratic President, Isaac. For some reason...you seem unable to do so. Could it be because Democratic Presidents haven't named moderates to the court? Yet here you are accusing the GOP of being "extreme" when it comes to the Supreme Court? Which is rather amusing because I CAN name moderates that Republicans have nominated to the Court!

Lol, Franco is rapidly taking over the post of dumbest person on USMB ever from SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

It's pretty much Franco and R-Derp in a head to head race!

You trolls of message boards, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you, you always claim 'victory' and then slither on to the next thread so you can feel good.

Whatever makes you feel good. Go with it.

Forum List

Back