Republicans are most responsible for stopping Trump from overriding our election

All of those people of integrity who stopped Trump from stealing the election have been targeted with death threats and targeted to be voted out of office.

That's how batshit insane the organization formerly known as the Republican Party has become.

It's a cult of personality now.
I agree. Where did all of the bat shit crazy people come from.
I think it is a failing of the US education system. These people are beyond stupid.

Scarborough praised this guy to high heaven yesterday and denounced him as a Trump cultist today.
He can't be both!
We'll never know as he wasn't cross-examined!!
Do you know the difference between a trial and a hearing?

Yupp!
Elijah Cummings came to Hillary's defense on the use of her private e-mail server related to Benghazi when it came up during her hearing testimony!

Idiot!!
Yes, that is my point. Do you know why there was cross examination, dumbass? because the Democrats put 5 members on the committee, unlike McCarthy, who is as big of dumbass as you and refused to put Republican's on the committee, knowing it would not be good for Trump and the Republicans so then he had the excuse to say it was not fair. Dumbass

Yes, that is my point. Do you know why there was cross examination, dumbass? because the Democrats put 5 members on the committee, unlike McCarthy, who is as big of dumbass as you and refused to put Republican's on the committee, knowing it would not be good for Trump and the Republicans so then he had the excuse to say it was not fair. Dumbass

You're cuckoo. Unhinged. A sorry sort.
Fuck off, dweeb.

The media and Alzheimer's Joe stole an election. No one argues that anymore. Deal with it. Now we need to ensure it doesn't happen again. Trump needs to focus on making sure we have fair elections. Not Media determined outcomes based on lies.

There are many who believe McCarthy to be like Ryan and like Boehner. Trump was stymied. And his programs were what all politicians including Biden wanted over the years. His judges were the question mark with Progs. And even with that decision the other day they are not Prog judges in voting.

Republicans are most responsible for stopping Trump from overriding our election.
Trump turned to his Republican staff, Republican congressman, Republican members of the Justice department, Republican office holders on the state level, to help confirm his lies about a rigged election.
Many spineless politicians agreed to support the false accusations without any proof.
But many Republicans, who voted for Trump, said they would not support the claims without evidence. Trump could not provide proof.
These strong Republicans stood up for the US and our Constitution.
Why doesn't the Republican party get behind these strong Republicans rather than spineless, self-serving Trump minions.

Those not willing to watch the hearing and make their own conclusions, yet they say it is a sham, are spineless.

Yes, Democrats stole the election and you're being allowed to keep it. It's the end of democracy, thanks Democrats ...

Yes, Democrats stole the election and you're being allowed to keep it. It's the end of democracy, thanks Democrats ...
While media/social media are proven liars they still proclaim elections to be legitimate. It's embarrassing to those with brain cells.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
While media/social media are proven liars they still proclaim elections to be legitimate. It's embarrassing to those with brain cells.

Yep, Democrats stealing the election was straight forward. They just kept counting and voting and counting and voting in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix until they flipped those States and the election. Now they just keep saying ....... what???

Yep, Democrats stealing the election was straight forward. They just kept counting and voting and counting and voting in Atlanta, Philadelphia, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix until they flipped those States and the election. Now they just keep saying ....... what???
I'm not even considering the illegitimate counts. I'm talking about the proven, illegitimate information either spread or the legitimate information hidden by media sources. It's very Nazi Germany ish. Scary shit. Providing more rights to the states via abortion isn't scary. It's the shit that has already happened that is.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why did Republican's who voted for Trump stop his attempt to overturn the results.

If Trump told you to roll in cow shit, you would do it. Donald Trump controls every aspect of your life. Trump goes after the most stupid and those without hope. People like you.

You're unhinged.
You say one thing and then come back later professing to mean another!

You're a simplistic liar, not worth my time.
I try to be simplistic so people as stupid and illiterate as you, may understand. Even then you don't understand.
There is no cure for your type of dumb.

Why did Republican's who voted for Trump stop his attempt to overturn the results.

If Trump told you to roll in cow shit, you would do it. Donald Trump controls every aspect of your life. Trump goes after the most stupid and those without hope. People like you.

You forgot already that 'The Donald' is responsible for overturning Roe.
He called it like a Babe Ruth homerun in a debate against the pig, Hillary!
F' an A, you're a dumb shit.

You forgot already that 'The Donald' is responsible for overturning Roe.
He called it like a Babe Ruth homerun in a debate against the pig, Hillary!
F' an A, you're a dumb shit.
At least you are not arguing that Donald Trump controls your life and you are stupid and hopeless.

If Biden told you to shut the fuck up and just support whatever racist lies he says, you would. We know that because, you know, he did and you're doing it ...

Forum List

Back