Republicans are secretly worried about the election but won’t admit it

I'm n o t a republican
I'd like trump to win simply becuase he's not a politician and the left will lose its mind...he's a sledge hammer in the middle of the corrupt establishment.

Thats why we love him
and he loves America

The left will lose its mind
Not that lefties have minds to begin with cause 80 % of them are simply simplistic brainwashed sheltered uncultured uneducated rubes ..

No matter who wins the republic is on its last legs anyway ..i doubt we'll make i through the 20s intact

Were living in the f.u.s.a now as it is

Some gryopers ,boogaloos and libertarians are gonna vote left becuase
Its the give em what they want strategy ....just vote for the most progressive idiots you can find and let nature take it course ...

Chop chaz times a million

I've said on the board a few times give em exactly what they want stand back and wait for the left wing progressive disaster

I read a great give em what they want a few days ago
I'll post it. Bya Libertarians
Most libertarians think they should be in charge of everything lol
He makes some good points though
And he's absolutely right ...you get those well off white suburbs to freak out and taste blood and it'll be all over for the left .....

Granted, Trump’s win in 2016 was surprising. Unfortunately, it was also a fluke because he is only 1 of 5 presidents in history to lose the popular vote. Republicans like to pretend how useless the popular vote is, but considering the large majority of winning candidates have won the popular vote, it’s arbitrary to just decide it doesn’t matter simply because Trump lost it. It matters of course because it represents the will of the people even if it doesn’t decide actual election.

In truth, the 2016 polls really weren’t flawed. They were in line with history for the most part. The only polls that were truly misleading were the three swing state polls that showed Hillary was ahead when she actually wasn’t.

Now where are we? Biden is leading in virtually every national poll and is ahead in ALL of the major battleground states. I mean if Trump wins (I don’t rule it out completely), it will just be another fluke. A fluke that likely isn’t going to repeat itself.
This is all republican voters are betting on.
if we are secretly worried
Then by all means admit that your secretly paranoid'
Those buildings and statues didn't burn themselves down

The majority of democrats don't like Biden. Mix in covid, and they are going to have a hell of a turn out problem.
Just listen to Biden yourself, one of his recent gaffes he literally claims "and I'm gonna defeat Joe Biden." Lmao! Though its kind of pathetic just how true it really is.
How do you people just ignore the retarded things Trump says on a daily basis?

Scary version, it's not retarded to them. They totally get it and relate to it.

Granted, Trump’s win in 2016 was surprising. Unfortunately, it was also a fluke because he is only 1 of 5 presidents in history to lose the popular vote. Republicans like to pretend how useless the popular vote is, but considering the large majority of winning candidates have won the popular vote, it’s arbitrary to just decide it doesn’t matter simply because Trump lost it. It matters of course because it represents the will of the people even if it doesn’t decide actual election.

In truth, the 2016 polls really weren’t flawed. They were in line with history for the most part. The only polls that were truly misleading were the three swing state polls that showed Hillary was ahead when she actually wasn’t.

Now where are we? Biden is leading in virtually every national poll and is ahead in ALL of the major battleground states. I mean if Trump wins (I don’t rule it out completely), it will just be another fluke. A fluke that likely isn’t going to repeat itself.
..if it's a secret, how do you know?? and about Republicans for that matter??
hahahahhahah
more babblecrap from you

I'm less worried now, than I was before. I'll be shocked if Trump does not win, given how insane the left-wing has been. Not to mention that Biden is the only shot the Democrats have, and he's.... sadly... losing it.
You really need to stop believing right wing propaganda.

Joe Biden on the other hand has no worries at all

You know what I'm "betting on", Billy? That at some point Joe Biden actually has to leave his basement and start campaigning because when that happens...he's going to be exposed for the senile old man that he is.

The Democratic nominee just informed us that the number of U.S. coronavirus deaths is greater than the population of the country I don't think Republicans are the ones who should be worrying.
For real? You have a link? Where did he say this? Lmao!
Actually Biden just claimed that a third of the American population had died from Covid 19, Woolster! The human gaffe machine says something cringe worthy just about every time he opens his mouth these days! You guys are in some deep shit with him as your candidate! I'm still amazed that you let it get this far.

Not to split hairs, but incumbent Presidents are not voted out of office so easily. Since Hoover, only Ford, Carter and Bush Sr, have been shown the door. Ford want even elected the first time around...

Last edited:

He barely won Michigan Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and he might not win any of them this time

And he can’t lose one of them.

Republicans were just as shocked as we were trump won and they’re being cautiously optimistic

Only control freaks are worried about the white house, the one that matter is state and local

Republican politicians and politicos with access to good polling data may be worried, who knows.

But the rank & file talk radio Trumpsters are being told Trump will win easily, so they seem pretty confident.

Trump SHOULD win easily if it were simply a contest between Joe Biden and himself, Mac but it's not! What Trump is really running against is the Main Stream Media and it's nonstop propaganda. I mean let's look at this through an unfiltered lens! Joe Biden is an awful candidate. He's the ultimate Washington insider at a time when the public hates Washington! He was never that intelligent to begin with...something that's always derailed his many attempts to run for President in the past when he invariably says something SO stupid he gets laughed out of the race and he continues to make gaffe after gaffe now despite being hidden away by his handlers!

Trump on the other hand had a stellar record with the economy before the Corona Virus hit and is obviously better qualified to lead us out of the economic downturn it's caused. Biden has the "distinction" of playing second fiddle in the Administration that gave us the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would anyone select HIM at this point in history?

Last edited:
I'm n o t a republican
I'd like trump to win simply becuase he's not a politician and the left will lose its mind...he's a sledge hammer in the middle of the corrupt establishment.

Thats why we love him
and he loves America

The left will lose its mind
Not that lefties have minds to begin with cause 80 % of them are simply simplistic brainwashed sheltered uncultured uneducated rubes ..

No matter who wins the republic is on its last legs anyway ..i doubt we'll make i through the 20s intact

Were living in the f.u.s.a now as it is

Some gryopers ,boogaloos and libertarians are gonna vote left becuase
Its the give em what they want strategy ....just vote for the most progressive idiots you can find and let nature take it course ...

Chop chaz times a million

I've said on the board a few times give em exactly what they want stand back and wait for the left wing progressive disaster

I read a great give em what they want a few days ago
I'll post it. Bya Libertarians
Most libertarians think they should be in charge of everything lol
He makes some good points though
And he's absolutely right ...you get those well off white suburbs to freak out and taste blood and it'll be all over for the left .....

People always worry about elections until they are looking back at them doofus....
Nobody knows what November will bring....but I'll tell you this...your attempt to say that the Polls were not shaded last time around falls flat. Both the Polls and the Media had Hillary crowned and on her first piece of legislation right up till November....so go fuck yourself with your poll bullshit.
If the Polls redeem themselves this time around then so be it....unlike you bunch of assholes you will not see an uprising of anti-patriots but the chaos fostered by the left will not go away just because Biden gets elected if he does......this total commitment to anarchy will haunt the Dems well into Biden's term should he beat Trump which remains to be seen.

JO

Forum List

Back