Republicans be honest: if Trump were president during the Cuban Missile Crisis, how do you think...

you mean he allowed the brutal Castro regime to continue to abuse the people of Cuba? He stopped the Russian missiles but left Cuba to Castro.
You wanted him to solve all the worlds problems??? Just stopping Russia was enough imho to make his name known throughout history with great honor

yes, he stopped the Russian missiles from being installed in cuba, that was good. He badly screwed up the bay of pigs invasion and that gave Castro more power.

I think Kennedy was on balance a good president. He would be a republican today.
I think he cared too much about social issues to ever be a republican

You "think" wrong. Are you a product of common core education? I was alive when Kennedy was president, he was not a liberal by today's standards. No liberal today would say "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" That statement is as anti liberal as anything said by Trump.

For Red and Pap
CNN Michael Smerconish says Corker’s building a 25th Amendment case for removing Trump from office

CNN Michael Smerconish says Corker’s building a 25th Amendment case for removing Trump from office
CNN’s Monday morning “New Day” began with a stunned host Alisyn Camerota calling Sen. Bob Corker’s (R-PA) conversation with the New York Times…
RAWSTORY.COM

LOL, from CNN, the center of fake news. Whats really going on is that Trump is shaking up the DC establishment in both parties--------------the group of elites who have been getting rich at our expense for years. That is good for America.

Why would you want to leave those corrupt bastards in power?

you mean he allowed the brutal Castro regime to continue to abuse the people of Cuba? He stopped the Russian missiles but left Cuba to Castro.
You wanted him to solve all the worlds problems??? Just stopping Russia was enough imho to make his name known throughout history with great honor

yes, he stopped the Russian missiles from being installed in cuba, that was good. He badly screwed up the bay of pigs invasion and that gave Castro more power.

I think Kennedy was on balance a good president. He would be a republican today.

You "think" wrong. Are you a product of common core education? I was alive when Kennedy was president, he was not a liberal by today's standards. No liberal today would say "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" That statement is as anti liberal as anything said by Trump.
I was not only alive then red but was at fort Bliss when we were called to Florida Thank god JFK kept us from a war trump wouldn't have...Of course Trump is smarter than the Generals lol

the speculation about what Trump would have done is interesting, but of zero value. Should we also ask what Obama would have done, or Bush, or Clinton, Or Reagan, or Lincoln? How about Filmore? What would Millard have done?

This is nothing but juvenile word games.

Kennedy landed us on the moon.
Reagan landed us in debt.

and Obama doubled that debt, what's your point?
So did Bush....Reagan tripled it

Does anyone really care?

obozo added 20 trillion, how much did Reagan and Bush add? The dollars added to the debt is what matters, not the %.

and Yes, many people care. Interest on our national debt will soon be the largest item in our national budget
Obama did not add $20 trillion! Why are you conservatives pole suckers such liars???

when he took office the national debt was 10.6 T, when he left it was 19.7 T. So I stand corrected. Obama only added 9.1 T. 1.5 T short of doubling it. Happy now, dipshit? The bottom line is that Obama added more to the national debt than any previous president. Almost more than all of them combined.

Now, spin away in your libtardian fantasy land.

gnat thinks that facts are funny. BTW gnat, I killed one of your relatives this morning, he/she/it/ze/zi was flying around the apples in my fruit bowl.

and Obama doubled that debt, what's your point?
So did Bush....Reagan tripled it

Does anyone really care?

obozo added 20 trillion, how much did Reagan and Bush add? The dollars added to the debt is what matters, not the %.

and Yes, many people care. Interest on our national debt will soon be the largest item in our national budget
Obama did not add $20 trillion! Why are you conservatives pole suckers such liars???

when he took office the national debt was 10.6 T, when he left it was 19.7 T. So I stand corrected. Obama only added 9.1 T. 1.5 T short of doubling it. Happy now, dipshit? The bottom line is that Obama added more to the national debt than any previous president. Almost more than all of them combined.

Now, spin away in your libtardian fantasy land.

gnat thinks that facts are funny. BTW gnat, I killed one of your relatives this morning, he/she/it/ze/zi was flying around the apples in my fruit bowl.
Speaking of relatives, the majority of your relatives are products of incest and inbreeding!!!
demotivation.us_Which-is-it-Early-developer-or-slower-learner_131196102211.jpg

incest.jpg

WHY RACE MIX.....WHEN YOU CAN FUCK AND IMPREGNATE A FAMILY MEMBER

I was not only alive then red but was at fort Bliss when we were called to Florida Thank god JFK kept us from a war trump wouldn't have...Of course Trump is smarter than the Generals lol

the speculation about what Trump would have done is interesting, but of zero value. Should we also ask what Obama would have done, or Bush, or Clinton, Or Reagan, or Lincoln? How about Filmore? What would Millard have done?

Meh.....Trump knows the only way to stop Mueller's investigation is to start WW3! by attacking N. Korea.

Meh.....Trump knows the only way to stop Mueller's investigation is to start WW3! by attacking N. Korea.

are you really that stupid? There was no Russian collusion. Mueller is wasting taxpayer money in huge amounts on a witch hunt that will find no wrongdoing.

As to NK. Trump has made it clear that the US will retaliate if the little rocket man attacks US territory or one of our allies. That is sane foreign policy.

Your recent posts indicate a severe mental degradation. I suggest a visit to a mental health professional.

are you really that stupid? There was no Russian collusion. Mueller is wasting taxpayer money in huge amounts on a witch hunt that will find no wrongdoing.

As to NK. Trump has made it clear that the US will retaliate if the little rocket man attacks US territory or one of our allies. That is sane foreign policy.

Your recent posts indicate a severe mental degradation. I suggest a visit to a mental health professional.
The Trump Resignation End-Game? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ

The Trump Resignation End-Game? | The Resistance with Keith Olbermann | GQ

you post a clown show as proof????????????? :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Forum List

Back