🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

If you mention that you are gay or that you have a same sex spouse you are absolutely “discussing” that subject and could lose your job

Even if that was true (which it isn't) no matter where you go to work, they have policies you must abide to in order to keep your job. You may have to wear a uniform while at work. You may not be able to date anybody in the company, you may be restricted from political discussions. You simply do the job they tell you to do within the constraints of company policy. It's really not that hard.

Even if that was true (which it isn't) no matter where you go to work, they have policies you must abide to in order to keep your job. You may have to wear a uniform while at work. You may not be able to date anybody in the company, you may be restricted from political discussions. You simply do the job they tell you to do within the constraints of company policy. It's really not that hard.
You do realize common sense means nothing to the morons you are dealing with? I am pretty sure you do.

Because children should know that different people are different and that’s okay.

It’s called tolerance. Why do you think kids shouldn’t be taught about tolerance?
What is or is not tolerable to children is none of your business. Start teaching cursive handwriting. That's your wheelhouse.

If it isn't true, it should be. There is no necessity for any adult to drag their personal life into a class of third graders. Or, any grade at all.

No Ray. Tolerance is in the Bible. Racism is not. Racism and hate are neither American values nor Christian values. They are the ways that the Robber Barons control the workers to keep poor blacks and poor whites from joining forces electorally and throwing them out of office.

When the Democratic Party invited minorities in, the wealthy Republicans set about convincing you that they were out to get working men like you. Setting the races against one another was the key, and you're the one who's been brainwashed by the racism lies.

So where is tolerance about off the wall sex at in the Bible? To my last understanding, homosexuality is a sin, as well as prostitution or any lewd sexual act. Just because I don't want a teacher discussing sex with my 8 year old daughter doesn't make me a hater. Just because I want them to keep their private lives to themselves doesn't make me a hater either. I practice what I preach. I don't tell anybody about my personal life just like most heterosexual people.

Show me where the Republican party promoted blacks were out to get me. That was never a Republican platform. In fact, a higher percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights act than Democrats. You leftists aren't even good at creating your own lies.

They’re not discussing sex. They’re discussing relationships.

Our country is founded on tolerance. Discussing that different relationships are tolerated is part of it.
No it isn't. Keep your personal, adult, business out of the classroom. If you persist, expect furious dads to drag your well stretched ass into an alley and play round Robin rope a dope

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
Seek Psychological Help Clowns!
And stay away from our children!

They do? I have not seen that. Are they throwing it in your face that they have anal sex or that they are gay?

Like any group of people, there are those that keep their sexual lives to themselves and those that don't. When I was driving a truck, some gay guy would get on the radio and irritate other drivers nearly every day. One time when I was in medial delivery and delivering oxygen to some gay couples house, the one gay guy kept blowing kisses at me. He knew since his buddy was a customer of ours, I couldn't knock his teeth out. He did it just to irritate me. So yes, it does happen.

I have a couple family members that are lesbians. They don't discuss their private lives, they keep to themselves, and they leave any intimacy at home. Nobody has a problem with them.

As for myself, I'm all for you doing what makes you happy, provided three things are followed:

1) What you're doing is legal
2) You are not harming anybody else, especially children
3) You don't tell me about it.

If all those three things are in play, I support whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
Because children talk about their families in school, all of the time. They do art work for Mother's Day, Father's Day, they draw pictures of their families and their homes in kindergarten.

I love having incels making decisions about family life and then expecting normal people to abide by them.
Do you use Rat, Bat, or Sheep Pronouns when introducing yourself, Freak?

I already know exactly why you’re against it. You’re a bigot and you hate seeing kids being taught that bigotry is bad.

There’s no rational basis to hate gay people. You have to be brainwashed to think so.

Teaching kids tolerance is good for the country. It always has been.

Then why was I never taught it when I went to school? That's a social subject, not a class subject. If I'm a bigot because I want to keep sex out of kindergarten, then I'm a bigot and proud of it.

Do you think the children don't ASK their teachers about their families??? They ask teacher if they have children, or if they're married.

Once again you prove that you not only haven't raised children, you've never even spent any time with them. Asking about YOUR family is the first thing they do.
I don't recall most of my teachers saying a thing about their families. Even if children ask such questions, their teachers can politely decline to answer them.

Then why was I never taught it when I went to school? That's a social subject, not a class subject. If I'm a bigot because I want to keep sex out of kindergarten, then I'm a bigot and proud of it.
Maybe you went to school in the bad old days with rampant racism and bigotry.

You keep ignoring the fact that this isn’t about sex. Why are you so perverted that you can’t stop thinking about it? It has nothing to do with sex.

You keep ignoring the fact that this isn’t about sex. Why are you so perverted that you can’t stop thinking about it? It has nothing to do with sex.
Of course it has to do with sex. Marriage is all about sex.

Of course it has to do with sex. When I choose a partner it's because she's a woman, and I want to have sex with her. Sex is the main drive of just about any relationship. It's how we got all these people here.

I don't recall most of my teachers saying a thing about their families. Even if children ask such questions, their teachers can politely decline to answer them.
The NEA has become completely ALL IN on The Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Grooming Lobby.
Check out 4:30 Mark

Of course it has to do with sex. When I choose a partner it's because she's a woman, and I want to have sex with her. Sex is the main drive of just about any relationship. It's how we got all these people here.
Here I thought love was the main driver of a relationship. Maybe your obsession with sex isn’t very healthy.

Kids understand marriage exists. They understand families. They understand parents.

None of that understanding requires any knowledge of sex. It’s insane that you can’t understand that.

Forum List

Back