🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Dump McCarthy For Speaker!

Republican conservatives remind me of the dog chasing a car and wondering what they should do when you caught it

OK Conservatives....You got John Boehner

What do you do now when a Republican majority will not support the string of clowns you propose to replace him?

life will go on; but thanks for your concern whackjob!! ;)

meanwhile we'll just keep runing the House

More repeal Obamacare votes?

Now that you got the House, what are you going to do with it? So far it looks like NOTHING

good question nutjob. now i have one. why didnt Democrats try to end the war and other things you losers say caused the economy to tank?

afraid of being called obstructionists????

what pussies. say what you want, at least those repubs went on record against what they are against even forty times.

as opposed to you pussies that voted FOR the very things you cry and try to re-write history about??????

lol

If Republicans can't govern and lead their own party, why should we elect them to run America?

is that what you said when ........

Dean Steps Down as D.N.C. Chair - The New York Times
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/.../dean-steps-down-as-dnc-chair/
Caucus
Nov 10, 2008 - With a new Democratic president, the head of the party feels it's time to step down.

Nope, Democrats easily got a new chairman but we are talking about Speaker of the House

same principle idiot

pelosi lost that position. the moral; it isnt up to left-wing losers on message board to decide if a Republican dropping out of a race for Speaker translates into inability to run the government

you're simply one of a legions of clowns regurgitating talking points on cue that have been spoon-fed to you by people who know useful idiots and dupes when they see them.

We not only get to see, we get to hammer you every day the blockade governance. It is going to be a long year for you.

not one of the rich, wrinkled old White people dems have running has a double-digit lead on ANY Republican candidate

o in your feeble rw brain cell, remind everyone how this inane comment relates to Mcarthy resigning>>>

should be brilliant people, stay tuned

it was in response to something fellow-whackjob Nuh- Nuh said dummy

ok continue drooling ok?

Forgive Bedowin62 Siete, You see, God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, flies, ticks, slugs, leeches and intestinal parasites and then he decided to lower his standards and make Bedowin62.

this is why nobody takes LWNJs seriously

lol

If Republicans can't govern and lead their own party, why should we elect them to run America?

Caucus
Nov 10, 2008 - With a new Democratic president, the head of the party feels it's time to step down.

Nope, Democrats easily got a new chairman but we are talking about Speaker of the House

same principle idiot

pelosi lost that position. the moral; it isnt up to left-wing losers on message board to decide if a Republican dropping out of a race for Speaker translates into inability to run the government

you're simply one of a legions of clowns regurgitating talking points on cue that have been spoon-fed to you by people who know useful idiots and dupes when they see them.

We not only get to see, we get to hammer you every day the blockade governance. It is going to be a long year for you.

a long year in the majority
going to be longer for you nutcase!

Caucus

same principle idiot

it's time to shut the BO government down....

not one of the rich, wrinkled old White people dems have running has a double-digit lead on ANY Republican candidate

o in your feeble rw brain cell, remind everyone how this inane comment relates to Mcarthy resigning>>>

should be brilliant people, stay tuned

it was in response to something fellow-whackjob Nuh- Nuh said dummy

ok continue drooling ok?

Forgive Bedowin62 Siete, You see, God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, flies, ticks, slugs, leeches and intestinal parasites and then he decided to lower his standards and make Bedowin62.

this is why nobody takes LWNJs seriously

lol

I bet it was hard to type that with all the critters following you LOL.

Caucus

same principle idiot

a long year in the majority
going to be longer for you nutcase!

A majority that can't get the job done. A comedy writer's dream.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

mommy mommy why dont mean republicans give me a break!!!?????

snicker

"Representative Kevin McCarthy on Thursday abruptly took himself out of the race to succeed John A. Boehner as House speaker, apparently undone by the same forces that drove Mr. Boehner to resign.

“I have the deepest respect and regard for each member of the conference and our team as a whole,” Mr. McCarthy said in a prepared statement shortly after a meeting in which he told Republicans of his decision. “It is imperative for us to unite and work together on the challenges facing our country.

“Over the last week it has become clear to me that our conference is deeply divided and needs to unite behind one leader. I have always put this conference ahead of myself. Therefore I am withdrawing my candidacy for speaker of the House. I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to help move our conference’s agenda and our country forward.”

Mr. McCarthy’s candidacy was damaged when he suggested in an interview on Fox News last week that the House committee investigating Benghazi had the political aim of damaging Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign. He acknowledged that his remarks about Benghazi had factored into his decision."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/us/politics/house-speaker-vote.html

It's not up to you who the Speaker will be. The Conservative base of the Republican Party is simply cleaning house.
Yes and looking positively stupid doing it. American gets a good look and now they can decide for themselves to vote them out.

They will. Unlike you Liberals, we Conservatives clean out our house of career politicians who serve no purposes except their own.

A majority that can't get the job done. A comedy writer's dream.

1. do we have single-payer???

2. do we have the tax rates the Left wants??

3. do we have the capital gains tax rates the Left wants?

4. what did obama sign the other day regarding drilling for oil in the Arctic Sea?

i can go on..................................

is Gitmo closed (something obama promised would happen on DAY ONE)????????????????????

IS THE PATRIOT ACT REPEALED?

who cant get what done?????

Yo, all you "PUPPET`S" need to be in awe of the "POWER The Tea Party" has in the Country! How many of you dummies said "The Tea Party" was dead? Raise your hands fools!!! First John Boehner ran off with his tail between his legs, now Kevin McCarthy with his tail between his legs!

I Love It!!! We are very well alive, all over the Country, and gaining speed, so be aware, and stop listening to the ""Propaganda News Stations!!!"" The days of Boehner kissing Obama`s ASS? They are over!!! Now we turn our attention to the other "RAT" in the Senate? Mitch McConnell!!! Once he is gone? We will have the POWER to eliminate Obama`s Agenda to Destroy America within!!!

LOVE IT BABY!!!

P. S. By the way, I need to tell you "Good Americans" who stand up for your Rights? The Staff Members here don`t believe in Free Speech!!! So watch your back!!!

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

how is Fox News doing?

werent you going to shut them down??

Whole Foods??

Chick Fila??

the Fox reporter charged with sedition?

Rush Limbaugh???

the Bush war crimes trial??
the impeachment???

who cant get what done????

like a fly buzzing around a dog turd ... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Representative Kevin McCarthy on Thursday abruptly took himself out of the race to succeed John A. Boehner as House speaker, apparently undone by the same forces that drove Mr. Boehner to resign.

“I have the deepest respect and regard for each member of the conference and our team as a whole,” Mr. McCarthy said in a prepared statement shortly after a meeting in which he told Republicans of his decision. “It is imperative for us to unite and work together on the challenges facing our country.

“Over the last week it has become clear to me that our conference is deeply divided and needs to unite behind one leader. I have always put this conference ahead of myself. Therefore I am withdrawing my candidacy for speaker of the House. I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to help move our conference’s agenda and our country forward.”

Mr. McCarthy’s candidacy was damaged when he suggested in an interview on Fox News last week that the House committee investigating Benghazi had the political aim of damaging Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign. He acknowledged that his remarks about Benghazi had factored into his decision."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/us/politics/house-speaker-vote.html

It's not up to you who the Speaker will be. The Conservative base of the Republican Party is simply cleaning house.
Yes and looking positively stupid doing it. American gets a good look and now they can decide for themselves to vote them out.

They will. Unlike you Liberals, we Conservatives clean out our house of career politicians who serve no purposes except their own.

LOL well then you have a lot of work to do.

Forum List

Back