🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Dump McCarthy For Speaker!

not one of the rich, wrinkled old White people dems have running has a double-digit lead on ANY Republican candidate

o in your feeble rw brain cell, remind everyone how this inane comment relates to Mcarthy resigning>>>

should be brilliant people, stay tuned

If Republicans can't govern and lead their own party, why should we elect them to run America?

"Representative Kevin McCarthy on Thursday abruptly took himself out of the race to succeed John A. Boehner as House speaker, apparently undone by the same forces that drove Mr. Boehner to resign.

“I have the deepest respect and regard for each member of the conference and our team as a whole,” Mr. McCarthy said in a prepared statement shortly after a meeting in which he told Republicans of his decision. “It is imperative for us to unite and work together on the challenges facing our country.

“Over the last week it has become clear to me that our conference is deeply divided and needs to unite behind one leader. I have always put this conference ahead of myself. Therefore I am withdrawing my candidacy for speaker of the House. I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to help move our conference’s agenda and our country forward.”

Mr. McCarthy’s candidacy was damaged when he suggested in an interview on Fox News last week that the House committee investigating Benghazi had the political aim of damaging Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign. He acknowledged that his remarks about Benghazi had factored into his decision."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/us/politics/house-speaker-vote.html
Only mind numbing conformists who all think the same thing like Democrats can lead the country, huh. Bull crap

Well besides the blatantly obvious fact that Republicans can't even run the leadership of the House tells people they better run to the polls next November to vote them out.
Hillary can't beat Rubio. Trump? Probably.

But in the House there are 40 gopers who will not vote for anyone who will not bring up for votes and pass bills that have zero chance of ever becoming law, and who will agree to "govern" by lurching from one manufactured crises to another demanding that any solution entail giving them what they lack the votes to pass. And the only way to get anything signed is to wait till people get tired of the crises de jour and demand the House pass something that can get through the senate and be signed.

I only see three options here. Continue with this clown act until Rubio is elected, and then it'll be largely Tea Party govt, though Rubio did champion a Middle Class tax cut until the Kochs put a BILLION on the table.

If by some miracle a dem is elected potus, pressure will grow on the freedom caucus.

And, there's always the option of simply freezing out the Freedom Caucus by putting up someone, and bills, enough dems support.

If Republicans can't govern and lead their own party, why should we elect them to run America?

is that what you said when ........

Dean Steps Down as D.N.C. Chair - The New York Times
thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/.../dean-steps-down-as-dnc-chair/
Caucus
Nov 10, 2008 - With a new Democratic president, the head of the party feels it's time to step down.

Nope, Democrats easily got a new chairman but we are talking about Speaker of the House

not one of the rich, wrinkled old White people dems have running has a double-digit lead on ANY Republican candidate

o in your feeble rw brain cell, remind everyone how this inane comment relates to Mcarthy resigning>>>

it was in response to something fellow-whackjob Nuh- Nuh said dummy

ok continue drooling ok?

It's your leadership and your problem. You had one moderate candidate, now you have no one and possibly a huge fight to find a successor the right is feasting upon itself and its not pretty to watch.

My problem? You're the Republican, what is wrong with you right wingers?

Republicans suck, Holmes, but not because they aren't lock step like you mindless group think people are
You must be cross eyed, I voted Republican once and it turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life's voting experience.

You agree with Republicans a lot more than I do and you insist on having a Republican in the conversation. So you get to be it, Sparky.

That Republicans disagreeing and having to work it out unlike you collectivists is no argument against them. That they are in the end so like you is an argument against them, but that isn't the argument you made. McCarthy sucked, it was great he dropped out. Why replace Boehner with Mini Me? Getting him to drop out is a rare decent thing the Republicans did. Probably who gets the job will undo that, but the chance better than the sure thing

Congressional Republicans have a much bigger problem and now that the lid has been raised on Benghazi and everyone knows it was politically motivated even the finest the GOP has to offer will run for cover. Who would want to be in charge of this mess? It will be government by obstruction from here on out you can bet on it.
great.....about time.....

that traitor in the WH needs to be stopped cold....
You have to have support to do anything and Republicans have proven they don't have what it takes to get the job done.

Republican conservatives remind me of the dog chasing a car and wondering what they should do when you caught it

OK Conservatives....You got John Boehner

What do you do now when a Republican majority will not support the string of clowns you propose to replace him?

somehow I get the feeling RW's don't have a clue what they are debating about .. ADD ?

Caucus
Nov 10, 2008 - With a new Democratic president, the head of the party feels it's time to step down.

Nope, Democrats easily got a new chairman but we are talking about Speaker of the House

same principle idiot

pelosi lost that position. the moral; it isnt up to left-wing losers on message board to decide if a Republican dropping out of a race for Speaker translates into inability to run the government

you're simply one of a legions of clowns regurgitating talking points on cue that have been spoon-fed to you by people who know useful idiots and dupes when they see them.

somehow I get the feeling RW's don't have a clue what they are debating about .. ADD ?

you get your ass handed to you daily; mostly by me but by others here too

so what you think means what again??????????????????????????????????

"Representative Kevin McCarthy on Thursday abruptly took himself out of the race to succeed John A. Boehner as House speaker, apparently undone by the same forces that drove Mr. Boehner to resign.

“I have the deepest respect and regard for each member of the conference and our team as a whole,” Mr. McCarthy said in a prepared statement shortly after a meeting in which he told Republicans of his decision. “It is imperative for us to unite and work together on the challenges facing our country.

“Over the last week it has become clear to me that our conference is deeply divided and needs to unite behind one leader. I have always put this conference ahead of myself. Therefore I am withdrawing my candidacy for speaker of the House. I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to help move our conference’s agenda and our country forward.”

Mr. McCarthy’s candidacy was damaged when he suggested in an interview on Fox News last week that the House committee investigating Benghazi had the political aim of damaging Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign. He acknowledged that his remarks about Benghazi had factored into his decision."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/us/politics/house-speaker-vote.html

It's not up to you who the Speaker will be. The Conservative base of the Republican Party is simply cleaning house.
Yes and looking positively stupid doing it. American gets a good look and now they can decide for themselves to vote them out.
Most Americans don't even know who McCarthy is, it's the sad state of the American voter. The ones that voted in Obama.

Only mind numbing conformists who all think the same thing like Democrats can lead the country, huh. Bull crap

Well besides the blatantly obvious fact that Republicans can't even run the leadership of the House tells people they better run to the polls next November to vote them out.
Hillary can't beat Rubio. Trump? Probably.

But in the House there are 40 gopers who will not vote for anyone who will not bring up for votes and pass bills that have zero chance of ever becoming law, and who will agree to "govern" by lurching from one manufactured crises to another demanding that any solution entail giving them what they lack the votes to pass. And the only way to get anything signed is to wait till people get tired of the crises de jour and demand the House pass something that can get through the senate and be signed.

I only see three options here. Continue with this clown act until Rubio is elected, and then it'll be largely Tea Party govt, though Rubio did champion a Middle Class tax cut until the Kochs put a BILLION on the table.

If by some miracle a dem is elected potus, pressure will grow on the freedom caucus.

And, there's always the option of simply freezing out the Freedom Caucus by putting up someone, and bills, enough dems support.
one....rubio reminds me of mccarthy.....
two...the dems are in the tank...
three...re the FC.....you are looking at the future of the GOP....but if the dems support a moderate you might see the birth of a third party...

Republican conservatives remind me of the dog chasing a car and wondering what they should do when you caught it

What do you do now when a Republican majority will not support the string of clowns you propose to replace him?
Ah, well that's the question isn't it. Will the other gopers call the Freedom caucus's hand, and refuse to vote for their guy, and thereby deny them the power to name the speaker?

it's hilarious watching morons who wont even talk about their own candidates try to make smarmy comments on what republicans are doing!!
too bad you morons have no sense of shame; you MIGHT realize how stupid you look obsessing on what others are doing instead of concentrating on your own

:420:

Caucus

same principle idiot

pelosi lost that position. the moral; it isnt up to left-wing losers on message board to decide if a Republican dropping out of a race for Speaker translates into inability to run the government

you're simply one of a legions of clowns regurgitating talking points on cue that have been spoon-fed to you by people who know useful idiots and dupes when they see them.

see what I mean ? Pelosi was replaced when Republicans won the majority ... McCarthy QUIT because he was dishonest ... BIG difference unless you're a braindead RW'r ..

life will go on; but thanks for your concern whackjob!! ;)

meanwhile we'll just keep running the House

Ah, well that's the question isn't it. Will the other gopers call the Freedom caucus's hand, and refuse to vote for their guy, and thereby deny them the power to name the speaker?

Looks like John Boehner will remain in his post until the Republicans can agree on a replacement

So far it looks like never

Caucus

same principle idiot

see what I mean ? Pelosi was replaced when Republicans won the majority ... McCarthy QUIT because he was dishonest ... BIG difference unless you're a braindead RW'r ..

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1

what a little crybaby!1
makes no difference to you leftard; your Party still wont be in the majority no matter who Repubs pick, now isnt that right/??????

lol

meanwhile we'll just keep runing the House

More repeal Obamacare votes?

Now that you got the House, what are you going to do with it? So far it looks like NOTHING

it was in response to something fellow-whackjob Nuh- Nuh said dummy

ok continue drooling ok?

Forgive Bedowin62 Siete, You see, God created houseflies, cockroaches, maggots, mosquitos, flies, ticks, slugs, leeches and intestinal parasites and then he decided to lower his standards and make Bedowin62.

meanwhile we'll just keep runing the House

More repeal Obamacare votes?

Now that you got the House, what are you going to do with it? So far it looks like NOTHING
hence the turmoil....

Forum List

Back