🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans Dump McCarthy For Speaker!

Only mind numbing conformists who all think the same thing like Democrats can lead the country, huh. Bull crap

Well besides the blatantly obvious fact that Republicans can't even run the leadership of the House tells people they better run to the polls next November to vote them out.

No idea what that's supposed to mean. Obviously you have no point, you just hate Republicans

It means the Republican party is not fit to lead or will elect someone so extreme all you will get is gridlock. Same thing any way you look at it.
Right, we need lock step Democrat fascism, that is so much better. Candidates who hate each other while agreeing on every issue. Who needs thinking and disagreeing, that's no way to lead

It's your leadership and your problem. You had one moderate candidate, now you have no one and possibly a huge fight to find a successor the right is feasting upon itself and its not pretty to watch.

My problem? You're the Republican, what is wrong with you right wingers?

Republicans suck, Holmes, but not because they aren't lock step like you mindless group think people are

If Republicans can't govern and lead their own party, why should we elect them to run America?

"Representative Kevin McCarthy on Thursday abruptly took himself out of the race to succeed John A. Boehner as House speaker, apparently undone by the same forces that drove Mr. Boehner to resign.

“I have the deepest respect and regard for each member of the conference and our team as a whole,” Mr. McCarthy said in a prepared statement shortly after a meeting in which he told Republicans of his decision. “It is imperative for us to unite and work together on the challenges facing our country.

“Over the last week it has become clear to me that our conference is deeply divided and needs to unite behind one leader. I have always put this conference ahead of myself. Therefore I am withdrawing my candidacy for speaker of the House. I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to help move our conference’s agenda and our country forward.”

Mr. McCarthy’s candidacy was damaged when he suggested in an interview on Fox News last week that the House committee investigating Benghazi had the political aim of damaging Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign. He acknowledged that his remarks about Benghazi had factored into his decision."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/us/politics/house-speaker-vote.html
Only mind numbing conformists who all think the same thing like Democrats can lead the country, huh. Bull crap

Well besides the blatantly obvious fact that Republicans can't even run the leadership of the House tells people they better run to the polls next November to vote them out.

No idea what that's supposed to mean. Obviously you have no point, you just hate Republicans

It means the Republican party is not fit to lead or will elect someone so extreme all you will get is gridlock. Same thing any way you look at it.
Right, we need lock step Democrat fascism, that is so much better. Candidates who hate each other while agreeing on every issue. Who needs thinking and disagreeing, that's no way to lead

you left out credibility and honesty. McCarthy had neither .. point being, the right can't run a portion of the country that is responsible for running the ENTIRE country.

you left out credibility and honesty. McCarthy had neither .. point being, the right can't run a portion of the country that is responsible for running the ENTIRE country.

As determined by a leftist circle jerk, so it must be true then

It's your leadership and your problem. You had one moderate candidate, now you have no one and possibly a huge fight to find a successor the right is feasting upon itself and its not pretty to watch.

Republicans suck, Holmes, but not because they aren't lock step like you mindless group think people are
You must be cross eyed, I voted Republican once and it turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life's voting experience.

what part is a lie ?

if you can wash a car you cant rebuild an engine.

If Republicans can't govern and lead their own party, why should we elect them to run America?

"Representative Kevin McCarthy on Thursday abruptly took himself out of the race to succeed John A. Boehner as House speaker, apparently undone by the same forces that drove Mr. Boehner to resign.

“I have the deepest respect and regard for each member of the conference and our team as a whole,” Mr. McCarthy said in a prepared statement shortly after a meeting in which he told Republicans of his decision. “It is imperative for us to unite and work together on the challenges facing our country.

“Over the last week it has become clear to me that our conference is deeply divided and needs to unite behind one leader. I have always put this conference ahead of myself. Therefore I am withdrawing my candidacy for speaker of the House. I look forward to working alongside my colleagues to help move our conference’s agenda and our country forward.”

Mr. McCarthy’s candidacy was damaged when he suggested in an interview on Fox News last week that the House committee investigating Benghazi had the political aim of damaging Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign. He acknowledged that his remarks about Benghazi had factored into his decision."http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/09/us/politics/house-speaker-vote.html

McCarthy is a bumbling fool who can't even string two sentences together. His bragging that the Republican investigations led to Hillary Clintons drop in the polls led to his downfall

Meanwhile, Republicans ask...What do we do now?
as the factions in their party fight for control

You must be cross eyed, I voted Republican once and it turned out to be the biggest mistake of my life's voting experience.

You agree with Republicans a lot more than I do and you insist on having a Republican in the conversation. So you get to be it, Sparky.

That Republicans disagreeing and having to work it out unlike you collectivists is no argument against them. That they are in the end so like you is an argument against them, but that isn't the argument you made. McCarthy sucked, it was great he dropped out. Why replace Boehner with Mini Me? Getting him to drop out is a rare decent thing the Republicans did. Probably who gets the job will undo that, but the chance better than the sure thing

what part is a lie ?

if you can wash a car you cant rebuild an engine.

where did I say you were lying? I said you are gratifying yourself. Taking pride in your collectivist monolithic ideology is pretty sad

McCarthy is a bumbling fool who can't even string two sentences together. His bragging that the Republican investigations led to Hillary Clintons drop in the polls led to his downfall

Meanwhile, Republicans ask...What do we do now?
as the factions in their party fight for control

Hey nuh and seista, another liberal wants to join the circle jerk, can you clear a space?

As the Republican Civil War of 2015 begins

You can see why Boehner wanted to get the hell out of Dodge

I'm grabbing the popcorn, do Republicans have anyone who can pick up 218 votes without Democratic support? I say no, especially with how beloved the Tea Party has become in this country. I'll bet money John Boehner is getting wined and dined right now and I bet he's enjoying every minute of it.

Here, have some of mine.

You agree with Republicans a lot more than I do and you insist on having a Republican in the conversation. So you get to be it, Sparky.

That Republicans disagreeing and having to work it out unlike you collectivists is no argument against them. That they are in the end so like you is an argument against them, but that isn't the argument you made. McCarthy sucked, it was great he dropped out. Why replace Boehner with Mini Me? Getting him to drop out is a rare decent thing the Republicans did. Probably who gets the job will undo that, but the chance better than the sure thing

Congressional Republicans have a much bigger problem and now that the lid has been raised on Benghazi and everyone knows it was politically motivated even the finest the GOP has to offer will run for cover. Who would want to be in charge of this mess? It will be government by obstruction from here on out you can bet on it.

Pelosi knows how govern. what does it take to be a rat who challenges NOTHING that thug President wants and just RUBBER STAMPS it all

and then threatens all their other comrades if they don't rubber stamp what he want too.

and then she'll get in front of a microphone and spew lies and calls nasty names at the other party if they don't bow to her and that thugs demands.

this is why these Democrats just steamroll over us now. their base acts like their shit doesn't stink like the rest of us and they are G-d.

McCarthy exposed the Benghazi ruse. The GOP establishment must be furious with him!
Benghazi/EMAIL ruse....they were one and the same ruse...but since Benghazi had no legs, they've moved on to the email focus, though none of the emails showed Obama or Hillary being at fault or criminal when surrounding Benghazi....but hey, they'll continue to waste millions of my and the nation's tax dollars on it purely for another political witch hunt.... 3 years and counting and still no one even in sight of wearing Orange as the right wingers claimed....

some repubs suck but the very fact we have this problem in the House means the new guns are trying to change that....

the same thing is happening in the primaries.....it's why outsiders are getting so much attention....

not one of the rich, wrinkled old White people dems have running has a double-digit lead on ANY Republican candidate

libs are morons

McCarthy exposed the Benghazi ruse. The GOP establishment must be furious with him!
Benghazi/EMAIL ruse....they were one and the same ruse...but since Benghazi had no legs, they've moved on to the email focus, though none of the emails showed Obama or Hillary being at fault or criminal when surrounding Benghazi....but hey, they'll continue to waste millions of my and the nation's tax dollars on it purely for another political witch hunt.... 3 years and counting and still no one even in sight of wearing Orange as the right wingers claimed....

go tell obama his FBI currently investigating hillary's email server scandal they are falling for a "republican ruse"

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Congressional Republicans have a much bigger problem and now that the lid has been raised on Benghazi and everyone knows it was politically motivated even the finest the GOP has to offer will run for cover

how has this been reflected in hillary's approval ratings or her slim lead over Republican presidential candidates?

did she get a bump?

no; it's all talking points being spoon-fed for left-wing lemmings to regurgitate by an increasingly desperate Team Hillary

Congressional Republicans have a much bigger problem and now that the lid has been raised on Benghazi and everyone knows it was politically motivated even the finest the GOP has to offer will run for cover. Who would want to be in charge of this mess? It will be government by obstruction from here on out you can bet on it.
great.....about time.....

that traitor in the WH needs to be stopped cold....

Forum List

Back