Republicans have lost the black vote forever?

To stop public welfare programs by Democrats that hurt the Black community and keep them slaves to generational government dependence. (that's for you Biden)

For some reason conservatives keep repeating that line of bullshit. Why would helping people who need help be undesirable?

Are you guys really such bastards?

They really are. They are hypocrites as well. I'm sure they take tax breaks when they can. I'm sure they use Medicaid and SS when they can. When I was in college, my best friend's father died and she and her siblings got death benefits from the government. My disabled sister gets government assistance. All kinds of people benefit from government programs, including those who screech about it being a bad thing. They love it when they benefit from government programs, they just don't want anyone else to do so.

They want a 3rd world country where we have beggars in the streets, including children and families. Perhaps they've never been to such a place and seen what it is like. Or they are just cold hearted bastards indeed. What's interesting, and something we all know, is that it is the red states that use government assistance more than blue states. Could anything speak louder for their hypocrisy?

As well, look at history. Anyone with half a brain and a little education should be able to understand that there have always been poor people and always will be poor people. Are we supposed to treat them as they were treated in medieval times, as they are treated now in most 3rd world countries? Just ignore them, and even worse, distain them?

Of the 254 counties where food stamp usage doubled from 2007 to 2011, 213 voted for Mitt Romney. When they say they want food stamp cuts, those white food stamp recipients mean they want food stamps cut for blacks and Hispanic. Not for them. They are the deserving whites.

Right wingers want to blame the millions of jobs that moved to China and the tens of thousands of factories that closed during Bush's 8 years on Clinton.

Then they want to blame the huge Bush Deficits and the two failed wars and the disastrous tax cuts that created the enormous deficits during Bush's 8 years on Obama.

Bush, apparently did nothing and is innocent of everything. In the mind of the right wingnut Confederate Conservative, it all makes sense.

To stop public welfare programs by Democrats that hurt the Black community and keep them slaves to generational government dependence. (that's for you Biden)

For some reason conservatives keep repeating that line of bullshit. Why would helping people who need help be undesirable?

They really are. They are hypocrites as well. I'm sure they take tax breaks when they can. I'm sure they use Medicaid and SS when they can. When I was in college, my best friend's father died and she and her siblings got death benefits from the government. My disabled sister gets government assistance. All kinds of people benefit from government programs, including those who screech about it being a bad thing. They love it when they benefit from government programs, they just don't want anyone else to do so.

They want a 3rd world country where we have beggars in the streets, including children and families. Perhaps they've never been to such a place and seen what it is like. Or they are just cold hearted bastards indeed. What's interesting, and something we all know, is that it is the red states that use government assistance more than blue states. Could anything speak louder for their hypocrisy?

As well, look at history. Anyone with half a brain and a little education should be able to understand that there have always been poor people and always will be poor people. Are we supposed to treat them as they were treated in medieval times, as they are treated now in most 3rd world countries? Just ignore them, and even worse, distain them?

wow, that is some fantasy you have
we are heading to third world statues because 47% of the people in this country takes from the people in this country...and gives what back? You are creating the beggars in the streets by making everyone a victim who can't survive on their own

Right wingers want to blame the millions of jobs that moved to China and the tens of thousands of factories that closed during Bush's 8 years on Clinton.

Then they want to blame the huge Bush Deficits and the two failed wars and the disastrous tax cuts that created the enormous deficits during Bush's 8 years on Obama.

Bush, apparently did nothing and is innocent of everything. In the mind of the right wingnut Confederate Conservative, it all makes sense.

If you were fair minded, you would agree that not only was Bush a terrible president, but so is Obama.

To blame Bush for deficits, while ignoring Obama's much larger deficits, is hypocritical. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy in your argument?

You condemn right wingers for ignoring Bush's many failures, then you do the same thing by ignoring Obama's. You are just as dogmatic and ignorant as those right wingers.

Last edited:

A little temporary help is fine...creating permanent welfare dependece enslavement.... Hope that helps

More conservative mythology dating back to Reagan's rants about welfare queens. In reality, most welfare recipients only draw benefits for a short while

wow, that is some fantasy you have
we are heading to third world statues because 47% of the people in this country takes from the people in this country...and gives what back? You are creating the beggars in the streets by making everyone a victim who can't survive on their own

254 counties doubled their food stamps from 2007 to 2011. 213 of them voted for Mitt Romney. Are you saying the 47% are Republicans?

Republicans Vow To Cut Food Stamps In Areas Full Of Lazy Republicans

Finally, we agree on something.

If you were fair minded, you would agree that not only was Bush a terrible president, but so is Obama.

To blame Bush for deficits, while ignoring Obama's much larger deficits, is hypocritical. Do you fail to see the hypocrisy in your argument?

You condemn right wingers for ignoring Bush's many failures, then you do the same thing by ignoring Obama's. You are just as dogmatic and ignorant as those right wingers.

Yea, let's take a look at that.

Three trillion for Iraq.

Three trillion from the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts.

Trillions from the Medicare part D fiasco.

Trillions far into the future for medical care for tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq.

Trillions in revenue lost from the millions of jobs that went to China from 2001 to 2008.

Trillions lost from the more than 40,000 factories closed down from 2001 to 2008.

Obama had a stimulus package. But a third of that was failed tax cuts, otherwise Republicans never would have supported it.

And the rest is, well, OK, what's the rest? Make it good. We know what Bush did. What was it Obama did?

Yea, let's take a look at that.

Three trillion for Iraq.

Three trillion from the deficit creating Bush Tax cuts.

Trillions from the Medicare part D fiasco.

Trillions far into the future for medical care for tens of thousands of young Americans maimed in Iraq.

Trillions in revenue lost from the millions of jobs that went to China from 2001 to 2008.

Trillions lost from the more than 40,000 factories closed down from 2001 to 2008.

Obama had a stimulus package. But a third of that was failed tax cuts, otherwise Republicans never would have supported it.

And the rest is, well, OK, what's the rest? Make it good. We know what Bush did. What was it Obama did?

Still waiting.

Have Republicans come up with any reason why Blacks should vote Republican?

Why don't you try more of that "Plantation" stuff? Blacks love it

If Red states don't want those nasty federal welfare dollars in their states they just need to say no.

I thought we were talking about why blacks vote democrat?

The idea that the voting patterns of black Americans is linked with public assistance just doesn't fit the statistics.

Black people make up 22% of the poor people in the U.S. yet they receive 14% of the benefits.
White (non-Hispanic) make up 42% of the poor and receive 69% of the benefits.

I know there has been a running drumbeat trying to blame the GOP's lack of success among many voters as "Democratic handouts" but the numbers just don't support that theory.

Probably. However, the number of Conservative African Americans is growing. But yes, i would say overall, the Republican Party has lost the African American vote forever. But i don't think it matters. They've won many many Elections without it. Now it's all about capturing the Hispanic Vote. Unfortunately, African Americans will be left in the dust again. Hispanics are rapidly moving past them on the economic ladder. They're gaining power & influence. This massive influx of Illegals is going to hurt them the most. They're vote is going to become less important for both Parties.

Will black people get the message? The democrats have sold them out in favor of Hispanics. Maybe black people will be driven to Republicans by the democrat whip.

Hispanics will be democrats as long as they get free stuff from democrats but only until the Hispanics are numerous enough to abandon liberal democrats in favor of Hispanics. Hispanics are pretty much all about the corruption. They are comfortable living in a corrupt government. That's why their own countries are so corrupt.

How so?

I guess that "Hispanic" is the new "Black"? Do you think what you said about "The Hispanics" will make them come over to your party in droves? :lol:

You would think watching the Democrat party today welcoming all them "brown people" they are helping over our borders, those BLACK people would be getting a clue of how they care about them and their conditions in THIS COUNTRY

we'll see I guess

Is this going to be the next republican/conservative strategy to get votes; pit "The Blacks" against "the Browns" while insulting both of them? :lol:

Forum List

Back