Republicans Healing America

I wish you the best of luck but I can’t support this effort. Republicans need to be going through their ranks and purging those who do not meet the party’s standards, not opening the party up to even more people who don’t and won’t accept the truth about what needs to be done to fix this country.

And that is exactly why the Nation is in serious trouble. Your bunch only care about those that only agree 100% with you. And you are willing to burn it to the ground to get your way. When the Orange Deity is stripped of his power, his wealth and maybe his freedom due to his past criminal actions and the koolaid is no longer flowing, look for a mass move to sanity.
You are as bad as OldLady

you just hate trump for his personality and maybe the fact that he won instead of being a proper loser like McCain or Romney
:itsok:

Will this be a dynamic website like USMB, where the prisoners can contribute, or is it a ROM?

First of all, it will be all Republicans who want to rebuild the Republican Party and rebuild America. You can see how the inmates just want to tear it all to the ground. If they can't control it all, they want to burn it all to the ground. Those aren't Republicans. There was another group that tried that in 1957 and then again in 1964 and both times the Republican Party ran them off.
So having stabbed 70 million trump republicans in the back in 2020 you want them to forgive and forget in 2024?

Dont make me laugh

we will nominate someone who was loyal to the 70 million trump voters not a turncoat never trump traitor

Trump Republicans? A real republican would not ever have voted for Trump, you all formed you're own party with trump.

Real leftist morons tell Republicans who real Republicans are

Hey dumb motherfucker I am a registered true republican so you know go back to your fucking basement and cry.

Republicans have no interest in healing America. They deeply wounded America with the election of Trump. The closeness of this election shows they like it that way. They have never learned from their mistakes before and are not about to start now.

After four years of your not accepting an election and dividing your country with racist, racist, racist and Russia, Russia, Russia and a scam impeachment that now you want us to accept your rule leads to one thought. Fuck the shit out of you
I could ridicule you for you childish meltdown but I'm not going to rub your face in it. Step back for a few days and you'll feel better.

Read your post, jackass. Talk about a childish meltdown.

So it's been a four year tantrum for you and counting. How long are you planning to go?

Will this be a dynamic website like USMB, where the prisoners can contribute, or is it a ROM?

First of all, it will be all Republicans who want to rebuild the Republican Party and rebuild America. You can see how the inmates just want to tear it all to the ground. If they can't control it all, they want to burn it all to the ground. Those aren't Republicans. There was another group that tried that in 1957 and then again in 1964 and both times the Republican Party ran them off.
So having stabbed 70 million trump republicans in the back in 2020 you want them to forgive and forget in 2024?

Dont make me laugh

we will nominate someone who was loyal to the 70 million trump voters not a turncoat never trump traitor

Trump Republicans? A real republican would not ever have voted for Trump, you all formed you're own party with trump.

Hey dumb motherfucker I am a registered true republican so you know go back to your fucking basement and cry.

Of course you are. There isn't a single Democrat on the site. You're all Republicans. Republicans all hate Republicans and love Joe Biden. I mean duh.

So what retard institution are you in?

Trump should not concede a stolen election

it would be a disservice to future generations of Americans
Leftist imbeciles want to excuse and encourage crimes of national voter disenfranchisement by
ignoring this attempt to literally steal this election.

And if the shoe were on the other foot?

Real republicans don't vote for trump.
Real republicans don't stab their party in the back either. Guess you can see what that makes you.

The party has grown enormously under Trump. But I guess that's not what "real republicans" like you
want. You must be one of those "Romney-McCain republicans".

You know...shit bags.

Dont make me laugh

I voted for many so called Repub Issues. But like Many Republicans, I didn't vote for Rump. This is why the Rs gained at the national and local levels while Rump lost.

Dont make me laugh

I voted for many so called Repub Issues. But like Many Republicans, I didn't vote for Rump. This is why the Rs gained at the national and local levels while Rump lost.

Yeah, voting for Biden really supported Republican issues. Great argument. All that red new deal. I mean green new deal. Burning and looting our inner cities. Just core conservative values

The party burning American cities are the Democrats.

Forum List

Back