Republicans in Panic?

What would happen if Republicans picked the most embarrassing candidate in history?

Even Repugs know that George W. Bush can't run again.

The candidates in this version of the GOP clown car make George Bush look like George Washington

Not so much, GWB sounded more like George Gobel:

"If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
You dumb assholes make your enemies look like geniuses but you can't figure it out.

There is nothing to be "embarrassed" about with Trump.

Save you spin.

Maybe you're not embarrassed; Trump and Carson leading in the polls for the Nomination for POTUS should embarrass all Americans, for such polling data reflects poorly on all of us.

Another denizen of the LWNJ echo chamber chimes in with inane talking points.....

:rofl:

you know, dear... i'm a lot of things. but a nutjob isn't one of them. in my view, you're wrong on almost every issue. and until the GOP dumps its loons on the right, no one like me (who DID vote for republican mayors and governors in the past) is going to ever vote for one of your candidates.

Sorry Jillian, but when you call everyone who supports Trump an uneducated bigot- you are a nut job.

I was wrong about Obama, but I was right about the Senate, the House and all of the state houses that Obama has handed the GOP. He has been a blessing in that regard.

There is no other explanation for supporting Trump other than being an uneducated bigot. Trump depends on both

Another LWNJ chimes in on cue.......:rofl:

who cares what the "establishment" is "worried" about?
american patriots are tired of the same old okey doke career politicians. The country will survive just fine if either or both parties collapse..in fact it would be an improvement.

well, the "establishment" IS the party. the teatards are the interlopers who should probably start their own party instead of being a minority that is hijacking what used to be a great party.

the only thing that is going to collapse are GOP chances to win national elections.

so keep it up.

And yet they keep winning more and more at the State level.... Why is that?

Turnout

Republicans are also just plain better at the state level.

Maybe you're not embarrassed; Trump and Carson leading in the polls for the Nomination for POTUS should embarrass all Americans, for such polling data reflects poorly on all of us.

Another denizen of the LWNJ echo chamber chimes in with inane talking points.....

you know, dear... i'm a lot of things. but a nutjob isn't one of them. in my view, you're wrong on almost every issue. and until the GOP dumps its loons on the right, no one like me (who DID vote for republican mayors and governors in the past) is going to ever vote for one of your candidates.

Sorry Jillian, but when you call everyone who supports Trump an uneducated bigot- you are a nut job.

I was wrong about Obama, but I was right about the Senate, the House and all of the state houses that Obama has handed the GOP. He has been a blessing in that regard.

There is no other explanation for supporting Trump other than being an uneducated bigot. Trump depends on both

Seriously

There is no way anyone with a degree of intelligence could support Trump
There is also no way anyone who rejects bigotry could support Trumps antics

Seriously

Trump's supporters are less educated than the average Republican voter.

http://www.people-press.org/files/2015/10/10-02-2015-2016-release1.pdf

But ...

He's speaking to the anxieties of the white, working middle-class. He's speaking to the Reagan Democrats. He's speaking to social conservatives who have not seen an economic advancement for the past two generations. And it's resonating.

Seriously

So you're voting for him then?

seems the party is concerned that the "base" is taking over the asylum

Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win.

*snip*

According to other Republicans, some in the party establishment are so desperate to change the dynamic that they are talking anew about drafting Romney — despite his insistence that he will not run again. Friends have mapped out a strategy for a late entry to pick up delegates and vie for the nomination in a convention fight, according to the Republicans who were briefed on the talks, though Romney has shown no indication of reviving his interest.

For months, the GOP professional class assumed Trump and Carson would fizzle with time. Voters would get serious, the thinking went, after seeing the outsiders share a stage with more experienced politicians at the first debate. Or when summer turned to fall, kids went back to school and parents had time to assess the candidates. Or after the second, third or fourth debates, certainly

Time for GOP panic? Establishment worried Carson or Trump might win.

Establishment Republicans are not "Republicans" as a whole. I'm sure they are in panic. I think it's utterly hilarious.

Seriously

Falling for leftwing propaganda isn't an indication of intelligence.

They should worry. We won't stand for their fake conservatism any longer.

Again, what happens happens. If Hillary wins we get closer to the 2nd amendment being voided by the SC (and what a reaction THAT is going to be). If Trump wins we get ????????. Either way be ready for interesting times.
:rolleyes: When is Obama going to take your guns?????????????????? It's almost been 8 years and it hasn't happened.

we aren't talking about taking anyone's guns, though...Why are you trying to change the subject again?
I was commenting on little Marty's post claiming Hillary is going to take your guns. Same shit you all whined about with Obama. Get some new material or continue to flail.

They said the same thing with Bill Clinton. No one lost their guns in those 8 years either.

They should worry. We won't stand for their fake conservatism any longer.

Again, what happens happens. If Hillary wins we get closer to the 2nd amendment being voided by the SC (and what a reaction THAT is going to be). If Trump wins we get ????????. Either way be ready for interesting times.
:rolleyes: When is Obama going to take your guns?????????????????? It's almost been 8 years and it hasn't happened.

Do you think Hillary would appoint a SC justice who supports RKBA?

and considering I cannot get a CCW in NYC without proving to the NYPD I have a reason for one, my gun has already been taken.
You can't get the SC to rule a constitutional amendment void. You'd have to amend the constitution.

Wow it's just embarrassing to see an American who actually believes that the supreme court can void a constitutional amendment.

Where do these extremely stupid people come from?

If Republicans allow George Soros to choose their candidate as well as The Democrat Party candidate then, yeah, America loses.

Again.

I was really kind of hoping for some actual responses... you know, where people think.

You mean like this bit of spittle from a ditzy Betty:
"wow... what a nice lowlife trailer park white trash thread."

Forum List

Back