Republicans Set to Gain Seats in 2018

Says the childish Rambunctious who cannot name one EO that does what he says it does. :)

You made the claim that EOs restrict business profitability: pick one and show how that is so.
But I did...I told and showed you where Obama's clean energy plan was completely remove from the regulation book in DC expanding trade and commerce but I really don't expect you to get it this time either...
No, you did not show how trade was expanded, or commerce was enabled.

You have no figures, just your flapping gums fanning the breeze.

Says the childish Rambunctious who cannot name one EO that does what he says it does. :)

You made the claim that EOs restrict business profitability: pick one and show how that is so.
But I did...I told and showed you where Obama's clean energy plan was completely remove from the regulation book in DC expanding trade and commerce but I really don't expect you to get it this time either...
No, you did not show how trade was expanded, or commerce was enabled.

You have no figures, just your flapping gums fanning the breeze.
Go back to your shed Gomer.

Stop making bullshit up.

Empty stores? No trucks rolling? In your little head maybe.

No thoughtful person relies on politico anecdotes and say-so to gauge a 18 trillion dollar economy.

RetailOct2016.PNG
Conservatives are neither thoughtful nor normal people. They live in the rightard bubble and that’s all they know. Shit, the Rambunctious imbecile was actually claiming 51 Democrats & Democrat caucusing Independents in the Senate still wouldn’t be enough to control it. :cuckoo:

I wouldn't say all conservatives and I would not say that all lefties are thoughtful, but I currently see a big gap when it comes to intellectual rigor and honesty on the right and the left.

The right is turning more and more toward living in outright fantasy land where anything goes.
“Anything goes” has always been the “progressive” motto.

That is why the contemporary left is trying to censor social media as their best and brightest are being massacred in debate after debate by all factions of the right.

How is censoring consistent with "anything goes" motto?

And what the fuck does cenoring have to do with detachment from basic facts?

You should not post.[/QUOTE

BTW, what the fuck does “anything goes” have to do with anything concerning facts?

? Seriously?

When you believe things without any real basis...anything goes!

Clean power plan gone. And what effect has that had? How many new coal plants under construction in the US right now?

Will the U.S. Ever Build Another Big Coal Plant?

The coal industry is contracting as plants retire and utilities replace them with natural gas and renewables

About 16 percent of the U.S. coal fleet has retired in the past five years, but don't expect major new coal-fired plants to fill that void.

The federal government counts four new coal projects on a list of planned power plants nationwide. Three of those face long odds, and none will be able to replace the millions of tons in lost coal demand resulting from recent retirements, even as the Trump administration has vowed to revive the ailing industry.

The developer of a proposed 320-megawatt unit in Wyoming is facing jail time after pleading guilty to stealing government cash. A Kentucky coke plant that would have generated electricity as a byproduct has been scrapped. And a planned $2.1 billion plant in Georgia has idled.

The sole U.S. coal facility under construction: a tiny plant being built by the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

State-By-State Map | SEIA

The above link will show how much solar has been, and is being, installed in the various states. In the meantime, no new large coal generation plants. They simply cannot economically compete with either solar or wind.
They could if the federal tax subsidies were equal. Without tax dollars you would have no wind or solar power plants. Coal would kick your ass.
Ten years ago, this was true. It is not true at present, and since this chart was published, the price of both wind and solar has decreased, and is continuing to decrease.

solar-energy-costs-wind-energy-costs-LCOE-Lazard.png

https://c1cleantechnicacom-wpengine...nergy-costs-wind-energy-costs-LCOE-Lazard.png
It’s still true now. Take the tax dollars away from wind and solar and the price spikes to the point nobody can afford it.

Clean power plan gone. And what effect has that had? How many new coal plants under construction in the US right now?

The coal industry is contracting as plants retire and utilities replace them with natural gas and renewables

About 16 percent of the U.S. coal fleet has retired in the past five years, but don't expect major new coal-fired plants to fill that void.

The federal government counts four new coal projects on a list of planned power plants nationwide. Three of those face long odds, and none will be able to replace the millions of tons in lost coal demand resulting from recent retirements, even as the Trump administration has vowed to revive the ailing industry.

The developer of a proposed 320-megawatt unit in Wyoming is facing jail time after pleading guilty to stealing government cash. A Kentucky coke plant that would have generated electricity as a byproduct has been scrapped. And a planned $2.1 billion plant in Georgia has idled.

The sole U.S. coal facility under construction: a tiny plant being built by the University of Alaska, Fairbanks.

State-By-State Map | SEIA

The above link will show how much solar has been, and is being, installed in the various states. In the meantime, no new large coal generation plants. They simply cannot economically compete with either solar or wind.
They could if the federal tax subsidies were equal. Without tax dollars you would have no wind or solar power plants. Coal would kick your ass.
Ten years ago, this was true. It is not true at present, and since this chart was published, the price of both wind and solar has decreased, and is continuing to decrease.

solar-energy-costs-wind-energy-costs-LCOE-Lazard.png

https://c1cleantechnicacom-wpengine...nergy-costs-wind-energy-costs-LCOE-Lazard.png
It’s still true now. Take the tax dollars away from wind and solar and the price spikes to the point nobody can afford it.
Nope, that is the way it was seven or eight years ago. The price supports, just like petroleum supports, are reasonable and the need decreases each year.

You’re a little late — I already taught him that
One day when you grow up you may be able to recognize when someone is purposely riling you for their own entertainment...not many here are more fun to piss off as you...:biggrin:

You’re a little late — I already taught him that
One day when you grow up you may be able to recognize when someone is purposely riling you for their own entertainment...not many here are more fun to piss off as you...:biggrin:
LOLOL you’re beyond retarded. I wasn’t even posting on this thread when the post you responded to was posted; so you weren’t being stupid for me — you were being stupid because stupid is all you know.

But I actually helped you a little, educating you to the reality that only 51 seats are needed to take control of the Senate, not 52 as you idiotically thought.

You’re welcome.

I wasn’t even posting on this thread when the post you responded to was posted; so you weren’t being stupid for me — you were being stupid because stupid is all you know
:cuckoo:
You're still pissed...:badgrin:

Nope, but you’re still stupid. Who know why you think the entertainment you provide pisses me off?
Bullshit you called me every name in the book last night it was a crack up...even my kids were laughing at your child like temperament...You are a blast Faunny...

Nope, but you’re still stupid. Who know why you think the entertainment you provide pisses me off?
Bullshit you called me every name in the book last night it was a crack up...even my kids were laughing at your child like temperament...You are a blast Faunny...
Calling you names has nothing to do with anger. Hell, you can’t even point to a name I called you that doesn’t accurately describe you. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back