Republicans Set to Gain Seats in 2018

I have and it is still in place. You better look it up
Look back in the thread I posted the link this is just happening this week...

Impossible, it is still quite there.
Trump signs executive order to roll back Obama clean energy plans

It's still in place.
The Environmental Protection Agency yesterday concluded a two-day hearing on its plan to repeal the Clean Power Plan
EPA Hosts the Beginning of the End of the Clean Power Plan in Coal Country

Oh and I see the announcement had a great effect on coal:
We Energies' coal-fired power plant in Pleasant Prairie to be shut down in 2018

How is more pollution going to help us? More mercury in fish?

Why investing in coal is risky business
Air pollution from burning coal is responsible for more than 800,000 premature deaths globally each year, representing billions of dollars in associated economic costs. And while coal-fired power plants accounted for 40 per cent of world energy production in 2010, they were responsible for more than 70 per cent of the globe's energy-sector emissions.

It's still in place.
The Environmental Protection Agency yesterday concluded a two-day hearing on its plan to repeal the Clean Power Plan

Your links prove my statement Brain...the Trump administration is removing these costly unnecessary regulations to help move the economy forward so we can reduce our debt...my debt and yours if you are an American tax payer...
You should be happy...everyone should be...you can't have a clean environment if you are broke and 20 Trillion dollars in debt.... half of that Debt from the 8 years of Obama...

It's still in place.

Your links prove my statement Brain...the Trump administration is removing these costly unnecessary regulations to help move the economy forward so we can reduce our debt...my debt and yours if you are an American tax payer...
You should be happy...everyone should be...you can't have a clean environment if you are broke and 20 Trillion dollars in debt.... half of that Debt from the 8 years of Obama...

My links prove it is not yet removed. How is something that hasn't been done helping the economy? So far it appears to have closed a coal plant.

My links prove it is not yet removed. How is something that hasn't been done helping the economy? So far it appears to have closed a coal plant.
They are being removed as we speak and it's a good thing...trust me...

It's still in place.

We won't be great with more pollution. Look at the costs to China:
Forbes Welcome

In total, it is estimated that 40 percent of all China's factories have been shut down at some point in order to be inspected by environmental bureau officials. As a result of these inspections over 80,000 factories have been hit with fines and criminal offenses as a result of their emissions.

If we have a growing economy and aren't facing nuclear fallout from war, I don't see how Republicans don't make gains in the Senate

Disagree: "don't change horses in the middle of the stream," as the song for FDR went during WWII. There is sure to be a war (every prez has a war, and look at the world right now!) and that usually secures reelection for the war president. Even if he is bogged down like George W. Bush was in Iraq during the 2004 election.

War will help Trump, not hurt him, unless he loses BAD. But we usually take a long time losing, so people can't tell till the two terms are up. Look at Nixon. Bush. So far, business loves Trump, so if he doesn't allow another Dem-engineered crash like George W. Bush did, he'll be all right on the economy, probably.

[
Democrats will lose millions of white voters by the time the 2018 elections come around.

Sure. Because the worm has turned: we see it every day, that people HATE the PC bullying, people hate the rioting, the college students hating on all their speakers, even commencement speakers. People hate not being able to safely call a spade a spade. Trump's deplorables stand for honesty and candor, and people are wildly enthusiastic about that. The more leftwing riots, the more new Trump Republicans.

They are being removed as we speak and it's a good thing...trust me...
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Caught bullshitting, you’re now changing what you said. Earlier, you said Obama’s clean energy plan was already completely removed from the books.

Now that Brain357 educated you, you switch to positioning your idiocy to how they’re in the process of removing them. But even the link you posted doesn’t back either your claim that it was completely removed or you new claim that they’re removing it...

President Trump made a trip to the Environmental Protection Agency Tuesday to sign an executive order that initiates a review of the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan and unravels a handful of other energy orders and memorandums instituted by his predecessor.

[emphasis added]All the EO did was open the door for review — it didn’t remove it from the regulations books.

Your own link.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I swear, you are the gift that keeps on giving.

:poke:

If we have a growing economy and aren't facing nuclear fallout from war, I don't see how Republicans don't make gains in the Senate

Disagree: "don't change horses in the middle of the stream," as the song for FDR went during WWII. There is sure to be a war (every prez has a war, and look at the world right now!) and that usually secures reelection for the war president. Even if he is bogged down like George W. Bush was in Iraq during the 2004 election.

War will help Trump, not hurt him, unless he loses BAD. But we usually take a long time losing, so people can't tell till the two terms are up. Look at Nixon. Bush. So far, business loves Trump, so if he doesn't allow another Dem-engineered crash like George W. Bush did, he'll be all right on the economy, probably.
That depends on whether that horse is drowning.

I agree war would help Trump. It certainly helped FDR. In fact, it appears Trump is very aware of this as he pushes us day by day into a conflict with North Korea. It shouldn't be that hard for him since he's dealing a demented ego maniac. All he has do is keep up the insulting rhetoric and provoking him with provocative military actions and we will have a nuclear holocaust that we haven't seen in over 70 years, a really great achievement for old pussy grabber.

That depends on whether that horse is drowning.

I agree war would help Trump. It certainly helped FDR. In fact, it appears Trump is very aware of this as he pushes us day by day into a conflict with North Korea. It shouldn't be that hard for him since he's dealing a demented ego maniac. All he has do is keep up the insulting rhetoric and provoking him with provocative military actions and we will have a nuclear holocaust that we haven't seen in over 70 years, a really great achievement for old pussy grabber.

Drat, I thought you were a serious poster from the first couple posts I answered. Now it's just obscenities, like so many on the left. Too bad for me; I can't work with streams of enraged curses. I wish more people could be analytical without ranting.

Forum List

Back