Republicans Set to Gain Seats in 2018

Moron.... Independents caucus with the Democrats. Do I need to educate you on that too?
Out of all of the progs on this board...I like angering you the most...you have a short chain...

Moron, it has nothing to do with voting. :eusa_doh:

Seriously, how fucking retarded are you??

See if you can answer this question.... Which party controlled the Senate during the 110th session of Congress (2007-2009) and how many Democrats were there?
Ahhh it's the economy stupid and it's booming right now...do you have a 401K? do you have a portfolio at all? lol
Of course the economy is booming now. As your link proved, trump inherited a good economy from Obama.

Moron.... Independents caucus with the Democrats. Do I need to educate you on that too?
Out of all of the progs on this board...I like angering you the most...you have a short chain...
LOLOL

You’re complete brain-dead to think I’m angry.

I’m fucking with you now because it’s entertaining. You’re one of the dumbest cons on this forum, as your own posts demonstrate. So I poke you with a stick to watch you twitch.

:poke:

LOLOLOL

Spits the forum imbecile who needed my help earlier to learn Democrats needed only 2 more seats, not 3, to take control of the Senate.
Not true you add the independents at your presumed error...

ya mean the indie .. Angus King, who caucus with the democrats ?

yeah Buddy, Republitards can call Bernie in and count on his vote..

oh wait, thats two....

LOLOL

You’re complete brain-dead to think I’m angry.

I’m fucking with you now because it’s entertaining. You’re one of the dumbest cons on this forum, as your own posts demonstrate. So I poke you with a stick to watch you twitch.
Well you could have fooled me...you sure sound angry...you know what they say...quick to anger slow to think.....

LOLOLOL

Spits the forum imbecile who needed my help earlier to learn Democrats needed only 2 more seats, not 3, to take control of the Senate.
Not true you add the independents at your presumed error...

oh wait, thats two....
That moron doesn’t understand what it means that the Independents are caucusing with Democrats. He actually thinks it has something to do with voting.

:lmao:

How did you all get so smart? I thought Trump would win, also thought the idiot would win Alabama,( we meaning most of us working folks) are going to continue to have our pockets picked by who ever comes up with the best throw a way lines. The best con so far is fake news. Trust is dead, working together is dead, hate rules.

oh wait, thats two....
Another drinker????
Moron... the answer to these questions should educate you....

Which party controlled the Senate from 2007-2009?

How many Democrats were there?

How many Independents were there?

If these questions are too tough for ya, I’ll be happy to answer them for you...

That moron doesn’t understand what it means that the Independents are caucusing with Democrats. He actually thinks it has something to do with voting
Do bills pass or die with votes or caucuses?

If these questions are too tough for ya, I’ll be happy to answer them for you...
Do you have a cuff BP monitor? I'm dying to know what yours is right now....

Do you have a cuff BP monitor? I'm dying to know what yours is....
My blood pressure is just fine. The comic relief you provide helps.

Of course I did. That’s how I know your link pointed out the good economy we’re enjoying now began while Obama was president
You take that to the people and see how many you can convince of that cowboy...:badgrin:

My blood pressure is just fine. The comic relief you provide helps
No way you take this way too seriously to have low BP...you are one angry chick...even women can have heart issues...

Forum List

Back