Republicans Set to Gain Seats in 2018

My blood pressure is just fine. The comic relief you provide helps
No way you take this way too seriously to have low BP...you are one angry chick...even women can have heart issues...
LOLOL

That you think I’m a “chick” is yet more evidence of how retarded you are. Does my avatar look like a “chick” to you? Like I said, you crack me up.

That you think I’m a “chick” is yet more evidence of how retarded you are. Does my avatar look like a “chick” to you? Like I said, you crack me up
Oh that's right...faun is not a chick....I'll write that down I keep forgetting that...why do you think I keep forgetting that?

Flaming imbecile, votes don’t determine which party controls the Senate
Sorry your party does not and will not control the senate...okay?
You should play lotto with your prediction abilities. Not that it will help educate you since you remain under the delusion that votes determine which party controls the Senate.

:poke:

You should play lotto with your prediction abilities. Not that it will help educate you since you remain under the delusion that votes determine which party controls the Senate
Funny you bring that up...I'm not kidding...I hit a $20 scratcher for $5000 last month...just got the check and the government took 40%....:blowup:

Last edited:
That you think I’m a “chick” is yet more evidence of how retarded you are. Does my avatar look like a “chick” to you? Like I said, you crack me up
Oh that's right...faun is not a chick....I'll write that down I keep forgetting that...why do you think I keep forgetting that?
Because you’re in idiot who looks at a male avatar and thinks it’s a woman.

Speaking of idiot, it’s education time again. Since you proved to be too stupid to answer, looks like I’ll have to spot you the answers....

Which party controlled the Senate from 2007-2009?

Democrats.

How many Democrats were in that Senate?

How many Independents were there?

2, one Independent and one Independent-Democrat; caucusing with Democrats

According to the idiocies you’ve been posting, it should have been impossible for Democrats to control the Senate with only 49 Democrats.

Are ya feeling stupid yet? Or are you too stupid to feel stupid?

:poke:

Forum List

Back