Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

Yea, I can see many conservatives here are advising Black people to stop reproducing.

Should we stop any group you don't agree with from reproducing?

were that true, it would be far superior than you lefties encouraging them to kill their offspring.

After all, we all know the reason progressive support abortion is to cull out "undesirables"

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

Well, you see rdean. Blacks are human beings. Like all human beings, they have they have the capacity to learn and grow. Thus the same knowledge and principles that can make anyone else be a productive human being, can make a black man or woman do likewise.

See, unlike you and a majority of the Democrat party, the Republican party doesnt treat blacks like they are hopeless, helpless, incompetant, neanderthals who can only be helped through government handouts from "superior" people.

Oh please! What has the Republican party done for black people, or any downtrodden member of society? Ignore them and hope they go away?

What's especially disgusting is the way black liberals attack black conservatives.

Just shameful.

Democrats exist by playing groups against each other. They Thrive on it.
Yup. Like I said: No compassion. Party before country. Every time.

Imagine what this nation and world would be if we united to lift one another and teach each other good principles by which to govern ourselves.

Instead, we are told to hate someone because of the color of their skin or their income. Blacks are told they can't succeed without a handout from white politicians looking to keep them down rather than help them.

And yet, millions of Americans have escaped that hammock and become productive citizens
And millions more have been living in it for three generations.

By Democrat design, of course.

So your answer is to destroy all the programs because they do not work for some. Millions of Americans have moved from poverty to the middle class by taking advantage of these programs for upward mobility
Your strawman is evidence of the binary thinking the left condemns in conservatives.

I have never said the programs need to be disbanded. I believe in a safety net for those who truly need it.

But people who can work, but refuse to, do not need a safety net. They need to work.

So your answer is to destroy all the programs because they do not work for some. Millions of Americans have moved from poverty to the middle class by taking advantage of these programs for upward mobility

who the hell is calling for the DESTRUCTION of these programs?
my gawd stop with the LIES
He can't. Leftists lie. All the time.

It's because they can't defend their ideas.

Yea, I can see many conservatives here are advising Black people to stop reproducing.

were that true, it would be far superior than you lefties encouraging them to kill their offspring.

After all, we all know the reason progressive support abortion is to cull out "undesirables"

Wrong. The reason for progressive support for abortion is because progressives have the foresight to understand that a large percentage of those children will end up on welfare or worse down the road. They'd rather spend a dollar today than spend $1000 tomorrow.
Interesting how conservatives are always concerned with life while in the womb but don't give a crap about it once it's out of the womb.

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

How could someone, even this idiot, be so wrong?

He isn't. So he can't be.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

Well, you see rdean. Blacks are human beings. Like all human beings, they have they have the capacity to learn and grow. Thus the same knowledge and principles that can make anyone else be a productive human being, can make a black man or woman do likewise.

See, unlike you and a majority of the Democrat party, the Republican party doesnt treat blacks like they are hopeless, helpless, incompetant, neanderthals who can only be helped through government handouts from "superior" people.

Oh please! What has the Republican party done for black people, or any downtrodden member of society? Ignore them and hope they go away?
I see you've fallen for the left's lies about the right.

That's because you're not smart.

Democrats exist by playing groups against each other. They Thrive on it.

Imagine what this nation and world would be if we united to lift one another and teach each other good principles by which to govern ourselves.

Instead, we are told to hate someone because of the color of their skin or their income. Blacks are told they can't succeed without a handout from white politicians looking to keep them down rather than help them.
Some people gain political power by dividing us.

People divide themselves. Some people see opportunity in that and take advantage of it.

Wrong. The reason for progressive support for abortion is because progressives have the foresight to understand that a large percentage of those children will end up on welfare or worse down the road. They'd rather spend a dollar today than spend $1000 tomorrow.
Interesting how conservatives are always concerned with life while in the womb but don't give a crap about it once it's out of the womb.
You do nothing to prove him wrong. You just said poor people are undesirable.

What a little fascist you are.

People divide themselves. Some people see opportunity in that and take advantage of it.
We're both right. The question is...can you admit that?

Your strawman is evidence of the binary thinking the left condemns in conservatives.

I have never said the programs need to be disbanded. I believe in a safety net for those who truly need it.

But people who can work, but refuse to, do not need a safety net. They need to work.

icon14.gif

From your own post number 2 on this thread

[/QUOTE]. Yesterday, 08:37 PM

daveman
Proud Conservative
Member #23991
Thanked 7,405 Times in 5,112 Posts

"Being a liberal" isn't a life accomplishment worthy of respect. It isn't an achievement that puts you above the rest of us. It doesn't give your opinions greater weight. And it isn't a substitute for experience, training, and independent rational thought.

You want to impress me? DO something. Don't just SAY something.

[/QUOTE]

Democrats want to keep blacks poor and dependent on government. An obvious lie. These programs you hate do not keep blacks dependent on government. Millions of middle class blacks can testify that these programs did help them escape poverty.
These programs were opposed by republicans and still are.

you people have avery dim view of your fellow Americans

So we have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we believe they can work hard, sacrifice, and govern themselves like we and everyone else can? We have a dim view because we believe that race doesn't matter at all in becoming the best we can? We have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we oppose your policies that are based on the idea that one or more races are inferior to another and needs the "superior" race's politician to give them mone they took from others?

No TM. You have a very dim view of your fellow Americans by thinking that any of them, regardless of race, is incapable of working out a living and governing themselves.

you people have avery dim view of your fellow Americans

So we have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we believe they can work hard, sacrifice, and govern themselves like we and everyone else can? We have a dim view because we believe that race doesn't matter at all in becoming the best we can? We have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we oppose your policies that are based on the idea that one or more races are inferior to another and needs the "superior" race's politician to give them mone they took from others?

No TM. You have a very dim view of your fellow Americans by thinking that any of them, regardless of race, is incapable of working out a living and governing themselves.
Thier bane is individual responsibility.

And yet, millions of Americans have escaped that hammock and become productive citizens

By learning the principles that bring prosperity that you and your fellow lefties in this thread are upset about Republicans wanting to teach to all men freely.

Forum List

Back