Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

You want to limit poor black Americans to equal opportunity because you know it will perpetuate their condition intergenerationally.

No. I want to grant all americans equal opportunity because I know that when individuals are treated equally by the law, they all have the best opportunities to succeed.

You know what perpetuates their condition intergenerationally? Welfare. Which is precisely why they've been stuck in poverty since the 60s. It was designed to keep them there.

With only equal opportunity, the kids from poor families, bad families, bad environments/neighborhoods are put at extreme disadvantage of achieving upward mobility. That means they are very likely to end up in the same socio-economic class as their parents.

That is perpetuation. That is the consequence of 'equal' opportunity. Just because you can work the word 'equal' into the conversation, doesn't make 'equal' right.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men are crated equal..."

Odd. It doesn't say:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident: That all men should wind up equal..."

You do nothing to prove him wrong. You just said poor people are undesirable.

What a little fascist you are.

I see. When I say I support a woman's right to look ahead at her economical situation and determine whether she has the ability to properly support a child or not and then make the decision to terminate her pregnancy, that somehow insinuates that I support a centralized, autocratic government heading by a dictator?

Now that's a stretch! LOL
Not really. You know how easy it is to not get pregnant?

Hint: It's easier than you idiots claim it is.

How does the ease in which one does or does not get pregnant indicate I support a centralized, autocratic government headed by a dictator?

Last edited:
I see you've fallen for the left's lies about the right.

That's because you're not smart.

Gosh Daveman, clamining I'm not smart makes you seem so smart.
You think I'm dumb because I'm a conservative, not because of anything I've said. Because you've been programmed to view conservatives as dumb.

Is that proof of your intelligence?

I asked a question: what has the Republican party done for the downtrodden?

You then claimed I wasn't smart.

I then implied that your statement was dumb. I don't think you're dumb because you are a conservative. I think you made a dumb statement by focusing solely on my intelligence without offering any examples of what the Republican party has done for the downtrodden.

No. I want to grant all americans equal opportunity because I know that when individuals are treated equally by the law, they all have the best opportunities to succeed.

You know what perpetuates their condition intergenerationally? Welfare. Which is precisely why they've been stuck in poverty since the 60s. It was designed to keep them there.

With only equal opportunity, the kids from poor families, bad families, bad environments/neighborhoods are put at extreme disadvantage of achieving upward mobility. That means they are very likely to end up in the same socio-economic class as their parents.

That is perpetuation. That is the consequence of 'equal' opportunity. Just because you can work the word 'equal' into the conversation, doesn't make 'equal' right.

Odd. It doesn't say:

..."in all endeavours of thier lives..."

You want to limit poor black Americans to equal opportunity because you know it will perpetuate their condition intergenerationally.

The real problem is that democrats and progressives continually drill it into the heads of blacks and latinos that they're victims of the white man and that there is no hope for them and that anytime they catch a bad break in life its the white mans fault...

When you go through life blaming everyone but yourself, and especially blaming it on your race you won't get very far in life - you'll probably get more hate then you will sympathy as an individual of any race...

I know many successful individuals from all races, I also know many self-loathers of all races.

The majority of self-loathers I know are all mediocre in life, or just blatant failures....

Of course society doesn't help with affirmative action bullshit - that only rewards people on the basis of race, religion or sexuality and NOT on the basis of intellect, knowledge or work ethic..

Life is a competition and just being "who you are" is not good enough, especially when it comes to employment..

There is nothing stopping anyone from any race overcoming poverty or an unfortunate situation but themselves, especially in an era where knowledge is at the tip of your fingers (internet)...

The truth is some people are just content with the little they have but believe they shouldn't be required to work harder and advance themselves to be rewarded with more, so they come up with excuses like "racism" to justify their demands or feeling of entitlement.

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

Considering that 50% OF FOODSTAMPS are issued to whites, considering that 70% of the population IS WHITE...

I suppose when you make up only 12% of the population and you account for 25% of food aid, that's pretty pathetic...

Many blacks certainly feel it's the governments duty to support them - they have a sense of entitlement. It's certainly a part of American black culture...

Whites absolutely use social welfare, however at the same time the majority of whites are embarrassed and ashamed that they have to use the program, and they only use the program temporarily until they get back on their feet.....

Many blacks on the other hand are proud that they're living on welfare, and 3rd generation welfare families are normal in the black community....

Of course not every black individual possesses a sense of entitlement, however there is an abnormal amount (compared to other races) that do.

I mean wasn't it Bone Thugs who rapped about it "being the first of the month so get strapped and cash your checks and get on??"

I note NO ONE addressed this earlier in this fray:

The Labor Department said Friday that employers added a net 200,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 8.5 percent, the lowest since February 2009. The rate has dropped for four straight months. But black unemployment rose again from 15.5 to 15.8 percent overall and from 39.6 to 42.1 among African-American teens.

Black unemployment rises as national jobless rate falls to 8.5, lowest in nearly 3 years

Too touchy a subject? :eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4633975-post112.html

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

Considering that 50% OF FOODSTAMPS are issued to whites, considering that 70% of the population IS WHITE...

I suppose when you make up only 12% of the population and you account for 25% of food aid, that's pretty pathetic...

Many blacks certainly feel it's the governments duty to support them - they have a sense of entitlement. It's certainly a part of American black culture...

Whites absolutely use social welfare, however at the same time the majority of whites are embarrassed and ashamed that they have to use the program, and they only use the program temporarily until they get back on their feet.....

Many blacks on the other hand are proud that they're living on welfare, and 3rd generation welfare families are normal in the black community....

Of course not every black individual possesses a sense of entitlement, however there is an abnormal amount (compared to other races) that do.

I mean wasn't it Bone Thugs who rapped about it "being the first of the month so get strapped and cash your checks and get on??"

The Labor Department said Friday that employers added a net 200,000 jobs last month and the unemployment rate fell to 8.5 percent, the lowest since February 2009. The rate has dropped for four straight months. But black unemployment rose again from 15.5 to 15.8 percent overall and from 39.6 to 42.1 among African-American teens.

Black unemployment rises as national jobless rate falls to 8.5, lowest in nearly 3 years

The reason for that is because many people gave up looking for a job... That number has grown severely, along with those who lost their unemployment benefits ...

The formula used to equate the unemployment rate is extremely flawed.

The unemployment rate will continue to drop while those who receive unemployment are continued to be dropped from the program...

Of course the misery index will rise..

The reason for that is because many people gave up looking for a job... That number has grown severely, along with those who lost their unemployment benefits ...

The unemployment rate will continue to drop while those who receive unemployment are continued to be dropped from the program...

Mass manipulation.

Interesting that under Bush and a 5.4% unemployment record garnered an 'Off with his head' sentiment in '04?

The loss of unemployment benefits isn't used in the calculation of the unemployment rate.

The real problem is that democrats and progressives continually drill it into the heads of blacks and latinos that they're victims of the white man and that there is no hope for them and that anytime they catch a bad break in life its the white mans fault...

When you go through life blaming everyone but yourself, and especially blaming it on your race you won't get very far in life - you'll probably get more hate then you will sympathy as an individual of any race...

I know many successful individuals from all races, I also know many self-loathers of all races.

The majority of self-loathers I know are all mediocre in life, or just blatant failures....

Of course society doesn't help with affirmative action bullshit - that only rewards people on the basis of race, religion or sexuality and NOT on the basis of intellect, knowledge or work ethic..

Life is a competition and just being "who you are" is not good enough, especially when it comes to employment..

There is nothing stopping anyone from any race overcoming poverty or an unfortunate situation but themselves, especially in an era where knowledge is at the tip of your fingers (internet)...

The truth is some people are just content with the little they have but believe they shouldn't be required to work harder and advance themselves to be rewarded with more, so they come up with excuses like "racism" to justify their demands or feeling of entitlement.
Interesting you use the term mediocre. And equally interesting that Obama and the Statists within these pages seem to be content with medicrity he is selling with full faith and credit of the Gubmint as they destroy the private sector to force others to accept it.

The loss of unemployment benefits isn't used in the calculation of the unemployment rate.

Correct. That would open up another can of worms if the people really knew the amount of jobs that have been obliterarted by Obama and the Statists outright. And when I say obliterated? I mean NEVER to be seen again.

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?
First, by treating them with dignity and as individuals.

You know, something Democrats don't do.

Wait. You suggest treating minorities with dignity and as individuals as you call them dependent on government aid, procreated too much and talk about them as some mass homogenious entity? :lol::lol::lol:

Democrats want to keep minorities poor and dependent on government. They callously promise to improve the lives of the downtrodden, yet somehow manage to keep them just barely scraping by, still dependent on government, knowing they'll keep receiving votes.

Democrats don't give a shit about minorities. They just want political power.

Ah, yes...a day cannot go by without someone like you telling us what we think.

And yet YOU have no problem telling us what to think or what we think, now do you?
Interesting assertion. You will have no problem linking a post or two of mine stating what you think. TIA

"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman, but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals," Bauer said during a town hall meeting, as the Greenville News reported over the weekend. "You know why? Because they breed. You're facilitating the problem if you give an animal or a person ample food supply. They will reproduce, especially ones that don't think too much further than that. And so what you've got to do is you've got to curtail that type of behavior. They don't know any better."

S.C. Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer Compares Helping Poor to Feeding Stray Animals - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Why do people think the republicans are or tolerate racist / racism?
Gee. Not a clue. :eusa_whistle:

Odd. It doesn't say:

The men who wrote that owned slaves. Ironically.

I see you've fallen for the left's lies about the right.

That's because you're not smart.

Gosh Daveman, clamining I'm not smart makes you seem so smart.
You think I'm dumb because I'm a conservative, not because of anything I've said. Because you've been programmed to view conservatives as dumb.

Is that proof of your intelligence?

Most of us here know you're dumb because your hundreds of posts stand as evidence.

That's right. The children of the poor have it just as good as the children of the Rich, and it's no one's fault but their own if they don't end up where the rich kids do.

jeezus christ you people are idiots.

Mass manipulation.

Interesting that under Bush and a 5.4% unemployment record garnered an 'Off with his head' sentiment in '04?

Did it?

I thought his ill-advised invasion of Iraq and mounting US casualties garnered an off with his head sentiment

Forum List

Back