Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

you people have avery dim view of your fellow Americans

So we have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we believe they can work hard, sacrifice, and govern themselves like we and everyone else can? We have a dim view because we believe that race doesn't matter at all in becoming the best we can? We have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we oppose your policies that are based on the idea that one or more races are inferior to another and needs the "superior" race's politician to give them mone they took from others?

No TM. You have a very dim view of your fellow Americans by thinking that any of them, regardless of race, is incapable of working out a living and governing themselves.

You want to limit poor black Americans to equal opportunity because you know it will perpetuate their condition intergenerationally.

And millions more have been living in it for three generations.

By Democrat design, of course.

So your answer is to destroy all the programs because they do not work for some. Millions of Americans have moved from poverty to the middle class by taking advantage of these programs for upward mobility

who the hell is calling for the DESTRUCTION of these programs?
my gawd stop with the LIES

Im all for destroying them at the federal level and allowing the States to determine their own programs.

So you are saying Republicans can "teach" blacks how to be productive human beings? Oh, I see. Hmmm. How would you start teaching blacks how to be "productive human beings"?

Well, you see rdean. Blacks are human beings. Like all human beings, they have they have the capacity to learn and grow. Thus the same knowledge and principles that can make anyone else be a productive human being, can make a black man or woman do likewise.

See, unlike you and a majority of the Democrat party, the Republican party doesnt treat blacks like they are hopeless, helpless, incompetant, neanderthals who can only be helped through government handouts from "superior" people.

Oh please! What has the Republican party done for black people, or any downtrodden member of society? Ignore them and hope they go away?

The notion is absurd. We, the Citizens, the Government try to maintain a fair playing field because it is All of Our Interest. Buying and selling Votes with resources that don't belong to is a Corruption of Principle. We are Each entitled to Our Own Perspective. We are not Entitled to operate on unsanctioned or stolen funds.

you people have avery dim view of your fellow Americans

So we have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we believe they can work hard, sacrifice, and govern themselves like we and everyone else can? We have a dim view because we believe that race doesn't matter at all in becoming the best we can? We have a dim view of our fellow Americans because we oppose your policies that are based on the idea that one or more races are inferior to another and needs the "superior" race's politician to give them mone they took from others?

No TM. You have a very dim view of your fellow Americans by thinking that any of them, regardless of race, is incapable of working out a living and governing themselves.

You want to limit poor black Americans to equal opportunity because you know it will perpetuate their condition intergenerationally.

You truly want to help Poor Black Americans? Close the Borders, invest more in Vocational training.

Yea, I can see many conservatives here are advising Black people to stop reproducing.

Should we stop any group you don't agree with from reproducing?

were that true, it would be far superior than you lefties encouraging them to kill their offspring.

After all, we all know the reason progressive support abortion is to cull out "undesirables"

Wrong. The reason for progressive support for abortion is because progressives have the foresight to understand that a large percentage of those children will end up on welfare or worse down the road. They'd rather spend a dollar today than spend $1000 tomorrow.
Interesting how conservatives are always concerned with life while in the womb but don't give a crap about it once it's out of the womb.

I suggest you research the history of the progressive movement's support for abortion. It's all race based. It was just spun differently in more recent decades when their overt racism was no longer acceptable.

Well, you see rdean. Blacks are human beings. Like all human beings, they have they have the capacity to learn and grow. Thus the same knowledge and principles that can make anyone else be a productive human being, can make a black man or woman do likewise.

See, unlike you and a majority of the Democrat party, the Republican party doesnt treat blacks like they are hopeless, helpless, incompetant, neanderthals who can only be helped through government handouts from "superior" people.

Oh please! What has the Republican party done for black people, or any downtrodden member of society? Ignore them and hope they go away?
I see you've fallen for the left's lies about the right.

That's because you're not smart.

Gosh Daveman, claiming I'm not smart makes you seem so smart.

Last edited:

No. I want to grant all americans equal opportunity because I know that when individuals are treated equally by the law, they all have the best opportunities to succeed.

You know what perpetuates their condition intergenerationally? Welfare. Which is precisely why they've been stuck in poverty since the 60s. It was designed to keep them there.

No. I want to grant all americans equal opportunity because I know that when individuals are treated equally by the law, they all have the best opportunities to succeed.

You know what perpetuates their condition intergenerationally? Welfare. Which is precisely why they've been stuck in poverty since the 60s. It was designed to keep them there.
The Great Society...we see the outcome.

You truly want to help Poor Black Americans? Close the Borders, invest more in Vocational training.

I'm good with that. Who can I vote for who supports both with equal enthusiasm.

I wish I knew. I feel played by both sides. They say what we want to hear, yet the problems always seem to remain.

The 60's were about the time, or just prior to the time, when we began to lose our labor intensive manufacturing sector to overseas competition.

You cannot talk about poverty, joblessness, and lack of opportunity without factoring in the nationwide devastation of that source of millions of jobs.

were that true, it would be far superior than you lefties encouraging them to kill their offspring.

After all, we all know the reason progressive support abortion is to cull out "undesirables"

Wrong. The reason for progressive support for abortion is because progressives have the foresight to understand that a large percentage of those children will end up on welfare or worse down the road. They'd rather spend a dollar today than spend $1000 tomorrow.
Interesting how conservatives are always concerned with life while in the womb but don't give a crap about it once it's out of the womb.
You do nothing to prove him wrong. You just said poor people are undesirable.

What a little fascist you are.

I see. When I say I support a woman's right to look ahead at her economical situation and determine whether she has the ability to properly support a child or not and then make the decision to terminate her pregnancy, that somehow insinuates that I support a centralized, autocratic government heading by a dictator?

Now that's a stretch! LOL

You do nothing to prove him wrong. You just said poor people are undesirable.

What a little fascist you are.

I see. When I say I support a woman's right to look ahead at her economical situation and determine whether she has the ability to properly support a child or not and then make the decision to terminate her pregnancy, that somehow insinuates that I support a centralized, autocratic government heading by a dictator?

Now that's a stretch! LOL
Not really. You know how easy it is to not get pregnant?

Hint: It's easier than you idiots claim it is.

With only equal opportunity, the kids from poor families, bad families, bad environments/neighborhoods are put at extreme disadvantage of achieving upward mobility. That means they are very likely to end up in the same socio-economic class as their parents.

That is perpetuation. That is the consequence of 'equal' opportunity. Just because you can work the word 'equal' into the conversation, doesn't make 'equal' right.

I see you've fallen for the left's lies about the right.

That's because you're not smart.

Gosh Daveman, clamining I'm not smart makes you seem so smart.
You think I'm dumb because I'm a conservative, not because of anything I've said. Because you've been programmed to view conservatives as dumb.

Is that proof of your intelligence?

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

Considering that 50% OF FOODSTAMPS are issued to whites, considering that 70% of the population IS WHITE...

I suppose when you make up only 12% of the population and you account for 25% of food aid, that's pretty pathetic...

Many blacks certainly feel it's the governments duty to support them - they have a sense of entitlement. It's certainly a part of American black culture...

Whites absolutely use social welfare, however at the same time the majority of whites are embarrassed and ashamed that they have to use the program, and they only use the program temporarily until they get back on their feet.....

Many blacks on the other hand are proud that they're living on welfare, and 3rd generation welfare families are normal in the black community....

Of course not every black individual possesses a sense of entitlement, however there is an abnormal amount (compared to other races) that do.

I mean wasn't it Bone Thugs who rapped about it "being the first of the month so get strapped and cash your checks and get on??"

Last edited:

I wish I knew. I feel played by both sides. They say what we want to hear, yet the problems always seem to remain.
Especially AFTER, they get your vote...:eusa_shhh:

Then you become persona non-grata...:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkBOuFJgr4]GINO VANNELLI - Persona Non Grata - YouTube[/ame]

;)

Forum List

Back