Republicans want to teach blacks how to be productive human beings.

And where does it state anywhere in the Constitution that Government was to be in the business of charity?

This, no doubt, is the part where he cites the Generel Welfare clause as the authority for everything from welfare to Obamacare.

Congress is tasked to do what is best for the nation as a whole, to provide for the General Welfare of the people. This can include providing subsidies to big business or providing a safety net for the poor

omg... what a twisted view.
that is why this country is in trouble and BROKE

Last edited:
This, no doubt, is the part where he cites the Generel Welfare clause as the authority for everything from welfare to Obamacare.

Congress is tasked to do what is best for the nation as a whole, to provide for the General Welfare of the people. This can include providing subsidies to big business or providing a safety net for the poor

omg...warped

Yup... the rub here is when you're being told what is best for you.. constantly.

Democrats exist by playing groups against each other. They Thrive on it.
Thats the Southern Strategy Glad you find it disgusting but Dave wont even admit it even happened. So his only explanation of why blacks vote dem is "just because...
The Southern Strategy is a part of GOP history and turned blacks against them. Thats something you cannot deny.
Unsurprisingly, you get it wrong yet again.

My explanation of why blacks vote Dem is that Democrats have been lying for years about GOP racism.

I cite the Southern Strategy as proof. You cite feelings. Care to provide a link?

Thats the Southern Strategy Glad you find it disgusting but Dave wont even admit it even happened. So his only explanation of why blacks vote dem is "just because...
The Southern Strategy is a part of GOP history and turned blacks against them. Thats something you cannot deny.
Unsurprisingly, you get it wrong yet again.

My explanation of why blacks vote Dem is that Democrats have been lying for years about GOP racism.

I cite the Southern Strategy as proof. You cite feelings. Care to provide a link?
You mean you don't know that Dems have been claiming the GOP is racist for decades?

Really?

Congess doing what is best for the country is twisted?

No wonder we don't want to elect Republicans

Congess doing what is best for the country is twisted?

No wonder we don't want to elect Republicans

No, nanny state simpletons willing to allow politicians to mandate what is best for them is what is twisted.

True. As government defines it? Is an abuse of thier power, the people and is the new American Slavery in my view.

I agree, Charity, includes, free will. Choice. Limit. :):):) Safety Nets, are temporary, they are there for crisis, they are a stepping stone on the path for those otherwise lost, they are not meant for permanent residence.
The Safety nets have become a hammock of dependency...by design.

And yet, millions of Americans have escaped that hammock and become productive citizens

Listening to Newt talk about wanting to be invited to the NAACP to "teach" African Americans how they should live.

Listening to Rick Santorum talk about how he wants to teach black people.

Then there's the Ron Paul "newsletters".

Considering the Republican Party are 90% white. Considering that about 60% of all those receiving food stamps are white. Considering that half of food stamp recipients are children who can't work. Republicans might want to find other people to teach besides black Americans. Not sure sending children to the "work house" is the answer.

Republicans might consider some "alternatives". What might some of those be?

you are just a ugly and hateful human being who's only purpose on this board is to stir up hate.
Hey when your income is threatened?:eusa_whistle:

I agree, Charity, includes, free will. Choice. Limit. :):):) Safety Nets, are temporary, they are there for crisis, they are a stepping stone on the path for those otherwise lost, they are not meant for permanent residence.

And yet, millions of Americans have escaped that hammock and become productive citizens
And millions more have been living in it for three generations.

By Democrat design, of course.

Craig Nelson to Glenn Beck:

I was on food stamps.

I was on welfare.

Anyone help me out? No!

FOOD STAMP REGISTRATIONS (As of January last year)

foodstampregistration.png

Food Stamp Use on the Rise <December 6, 2011

Forum List

Back