Republicans will not debate.

If the pussy Republicans continue to not engage in addressing the issues on a national stage about things important to Americans, it will definitely hurt them with independents, those clowns who can't make up their minds until the last minutes before the polls close. They will remember something like this. The QAnon cult, the Trump cult, the white supremacists, the religious fanatics, and other assorted bottom feeders will all show up to vote Republican, problem is, that is not a majority of Americans, not even close. Their only hope will continue to be the Electoral College, but with all their voter disenfranchisement measures they have put in place, it might just steal them an election regardless of who votes.

So you admit that the GOP has something to hide. Defending criminals....what a surprise.
They have nothing to hide. On the plus side, this will be long gone from voters' minds by November. Get your whining in now, nobody is going to discuss this again.

Popular with trumptards? Those are not very high standards, now, is it?
Everyone you listen to has no standards, besides double ones. I have said before your ilk is morally bankrupt and I just said it again.

1642132553882.png

Republican National Committee Chair Ronna McDaniel

“In my own view, that would be nuts,” Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) told HuffPost.

She does not look sane to me! She looks like a "Karen". She is Mitt Romney's niece.

Last edited:
View attachment 587713

She does not look sane to me! She looks like a "Karen". She is Mitt Romney's niece.
Mitt Romney’s niece has bigger balls than he does.

It's good to see Republicans putting up the stand where voting is concerned. Fight those bastards, their voting rights bill is a fraud. Get the left and right out of these debates, especially the leftists who influence them 90-10 at least.

View attachment 587713

Mitt Romney is NOT a fan of the CPD. See my post below.

Good for the GOP. They should only hold debates with American parties, not left wing criminal syndicates; this gives the criminal America hating deviants and racist thugs a semblance of legitimacy they don't deserve. It's like being on the same stage with pedophiles and mass murderers or Mexican cartel bosses, of which Democrats are all those and much more.

R.N.C. Signals a Pullout From Presidential Debates

The GOP is insisting any presidential nominee not take part in a debate arranged by the CPD.

View attachment 587449

I read thru the 1st few pages and didn't see ANY discussion of WHY the RNC is concerned. Here's WHY they've negotiating with the CPD.

The RNC cited a number of concerns with the CPD. It highlighted the commission's selection of Steve Scully, who served as an intern to Joe Biden in college, to moderate one of the 2020 presidential debates. It said a majority of the commission's board members publicly disparaged the Republican presidential nominee. The RNC also criticized the nonprofit organization for hosting the first debate after early voting had already begun.

Republicans demanded a slew of changes in the letter, calling for term limits for the commission's board of directors, more transparent criteria for selecting debate moderators, and a stronger code of conduct for moderating debates. They also asked the CPD to commit to holding at least one debate before early voting takes place.

RNC officials have been meeting with CPD officials for months prior to Thursday's announcement. The party has long accused the debate commission of being unfair to its candidates. In 2012, debate moderator Candy Crowley took former President Barack Obama's side during an exchange about the 2012 Benghazi attack. Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican nominee, subsequently criticized Crowley for that.

That all seems completely reasonable to me. What problems do YOU have with the RNC pointing all this OBVIOUS shit out to them?

You think that selection Steve Scully who was a Biden intern to MODERATE a Biden debate is "fair and balanced"???

And your comment about ALL past Republican Presidents are "honorary members" of the commission -- Does that make them decision makers on ANY important particular debate details? Nope.

I hate the whole concept of CPD. It's just another duopoly battleground. One that SHOULD include ANY CANDIDATE that has qualified for 50 state ballot position. OR EVEN -- ENOUGHT states to win an electoral majority. It's RIPE for partisanship. Even the concept of having ANY past presidents, politicians or media hacks as honorary or titular members.

so you can't, so it's you who is the coward, got it. you would never accept a conservative moderator, say it out loud stop being afraid to make your point. You're allergic to truth.
Republicans are cowards, dishonest, and liars.

They have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance and our democratic institutions.

They have nothing but contempt for sound, responsible governance and our democratic institutions.
So multi trillion dollar deficits as far as the eye can see is "responsible government?" Throwing the Bill of Rights into the trashcan is respecting our democratic institutions?

For the last few days you have been defending the government of North Korea, and you claim to believe in democracy?

The Covid Cult ruined you all for a generation. The Red Wave in November and in '24 will start at the local, even county level and extend all the way up to DC.

You messed with people's kids and then exposed everything.

What a time to be alive.

Forum List

Back